Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry she tapes her show earlier in the day now so I called in and am on hold! Lol

bet he also won't discuss the "deer in the headlights" expression either :moo:

I think SA had Hailey hidden around there somewhere when that happened. I'll bet he breathed a sigh of relief when the episode was over and Hailey's brother didn't realize what had happened. :moo:

I'm confused about how Willenfan is watching NG at 2:00 in the afternoon.

Because she called in to be a caller on the show, and if you are waiting to ask a question then you can hear what is already being taped.

I'm confused about how Willenfan is watching NG at 2:00 in the afternoon.

My understanding is the show is being taped at this time and Williefan has called in and is on hold. I'm guessing she can hear what is being said... But what do I know..JMHO

Nancy calling BS on LE saying they don't know if it's a boy or girl. Anthro on show I think is talking now saying they would be able to know right away if the remains are female or male.

Forgive the no link, but I believe it was the article with the video of the presser. They know the gender, race and one other that I can't remember right now. lol Time for wine.

Billie and Shawn are still together per SA's lawyer just now.

So basically NG show won't have anything we have not known for hours...

If I understand correctly, the place the remains were found is at a previous limestone quarry. In other words at one time, limestone was dug up out of the ground there so limestone is everywhere there, not in bags and not placed on the remains as a purposeful act, limestone is just part of the ingredients in the soil and ground.

Usually limestone companies will offer bagged limestone to their customers as well as by the truck load. I did see a warehouse at the crime scene. That is why I thought they may have put some split or broken bags of limestone behind the warehouse.

It does deter odors also besides mummifying.

IMO

Lawyer said that Billie obv thinks Shawn didn't do anything.

And Marc Klaas on there right now. He received a call from Billie Dunn earlier today said that she is really upset about it.

If I understand correctly, the place the remains were found is at a previous limestone quarry. In other words at one time, limestone was dug up out of the ground there so limestone is everywhere there, not in bags and not placed on the remains as a purposeful act, limestone is just part of the ingredients in the soil and ground.

Not a quarry of any kind. The limestone company used it as a sort of industrial yard. There's lime-like stuff in the soil everywhere in the area, and there is an enormous limestone vault housing an aquifer under most of the Permian Basin, but the quarry is not nearby.

And Marc Klaas on there right now. He received a call from Billie Dunn earlier today said that she is really upset about it.

I'm sure she is. Since I'm still :fence:, I can look at her being upset in two ways.

So she doesn't bother to call the police and talk to them, but she calls Mark Klaas? That's not a bad thing, just weird to me. I'm guessing she wanted more sympathetic attention on herself, as per usual.

Marc also said that she better sleep with one eye open because he thinks she will go right down with Shawn.

So she doesn't bother to call the police and talk to them, but she calls Mark Klaas? That's not a bad thing, just weird to me. I'm guessing she wanted more sympathetic attention on herself, as per usual.

Mark has always taken up for Billie, imo. I think they have talked a lot and have remained close.

While that is nice I would be calling the POLICE instead of Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper