Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey_Dunn_01_540x405.jpg

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim/2011/01/18/Hailey_Dunn_01_540x405.jpg

Lovely picture. I almost started crying when I saw it. This is how she should be remembered, not a mummified corpse. Poor Hailey, I am so sorry for how things turned out for you. Why do the young and innocent continue to die like this, be murdered? It just saddens my heart...

I forgot she was only 13. I thought she was older. Probably because my daughter was also just turned 14 and is now 15 and some. :sigh:

OOOOOH!! SA Lawyer clarifying his statement saying that he was saying the child *advertiser censored* and *advertiser censored* found is not Shawns.

(My comments: BS! They found a jump drive that belonged to him)

Now I wish I had listened to WS Radio when BD was on.

WilllenFan, ask her if she has any clue where Shawn is today.

I would think they would know right away if it was a 40 year old man or a 13 year old girl. Big difference between the two. I think they know, but just don't want to say it yet.

You are right. They arent going to say anything until they know for sure this is Hailey. That is really what they should do even if they know already by the items found with her body shows it is Hailey.

imo

Everytime she comes back from break she states that we are waiting to find out if they are Hailey or not. She's making it clear that it's not known if they are her or not.

Yup, that is what she normally does as with the numerous Susan Powell findings. I just prefer she wait until it is known. JMO

Nancy asked his Lawyer what is Shawn saying that happened last time he saw Hailey - Lawyer said he's already told what had happened. Basically he doesn't tell Nancy anything so she goes to the next person. They are just recapping on what happened and she wanted to know what story he gave.

This area has been in a severe drought. Maybe she was mummified because of the extreme heat and lack of water.

I am so hoping there was evidence left in that bag! Thanks for posting all the details, everyone! :)

I'm confused about how Willenfan is watching NG at 2:00 in the afternoon.

I wonder if they had bags of lime sitting behind the warehouse. He may have gotten some of the lime and put it on her body because it also deters odors. But stupidly he may have mistakenly helped to mummify her body along with the weather conditions that would also mummify the remains.

He is not a rocket scientist. Criminals do stupid things all the time........that is why they get caught.

Thank the Lord the worker discovered these remains.

IMO

If I understand correctly, the place the remains were found is at a previous limestone quarry. In other words at one time, limestone was dug up out of the ground there so limestone is everywhere there, not in bags and not placed on the remains as a purposeful act, limestone is just part of the ingredients in the soil and ground.

She is just talking to the lawyers for now. Going back and forth with them you know how she does when she unleashes them! Lol

What does this even mean? Why do defense attorneys always sound so stupid when things like this happen??? JMO

Well, in Mr. Young's defense, he was probably drunk when he said it. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member