Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL show is over. They took my question right at the very end of it so you guys got a live recap of that show. I asked about the article that was posted here about her hair color and the height of the body matching her description. The reporter on there said there are so many reports out there but police aren't confirming anything yet.

Lawyer said that Billie obv thinks Shawn didn't do anything.

And Marc Klaas on there right now. He received a call from Billie Dunn earlier today said that she is really upset about it.
Marc Klaas can't fix this one for ya, Billie. Pffffffffffft!

Lawyer said that Billie obv thinks Shawn didn't do anything.

And Marc Klaas on there right now. He received a call from Billie Dunn earlier today said that she is really upset about it.

:what::what: JMO but this is odd ... I wonder if Billie called Carrie -- can't remember her last name -- she was on the WS radio show with ...

My thought back when this case started was I felt that SA was hoping the blame would fall on Hailey's father. (Stating Hailey was going to her dad's before going to her friends house.) Therefore hiding her at the closest place he could find. And when that area wasn't searched, he got lucky. (that is if these are Hailey's remains)
Just my thoughts as all of this is unfolding and thinking of that pretty young girl.

:what::what: JMO but this is odd ... I wonder if Billie called Carrie -- can't remember her last name -- she was on the WS radio show with ...

Join us as we welcome Billie Dunn. Billie is the mother of missing Hailey Dunn. Also joining us is Carrie Mcgonigle ( Amber Dubois mother )

While I have always had a feeling that SA killed Hailey, if this is her remains then it will be obvious that he did it, much like the location of Caylee's body confirmed for me who put her there.

Mark has always taken up for Billie, imo. I think they have talked a lot and have remained close.

While that is nice I would be calling the POLICE instead of Mark.

Exactly. I'd be knocking down the police's door to find out if this was my missing daughter! I guess Hailey is not really her concern and never has been.

Thanks Willen for the re cap!

Now I don't have to put DH out of his misery by watching the show!

This is my opinion and not the opinion of the moderator or Administrator staff of Websleuths.

Billy Dunn is making phone calls today? How many months did she admit to not calling and touching base with investigators, or asking questions about her daughter's case?

Yeah there was not anything new really reported. It sounds to me like Nancy has changed her tune a bit about Billie Dunn. She didn't like the fact that Billie is still with Shawn and everything. You guys will like Marc's comments. He almost had me choked up a bit when he first started because he was saying how he thinks of Polly being found and everything. Marc said too that he hopes Billie finds out from LE if this is Hailey or not and that she doesn't find out in the news.

I was the only caller that Nancy took too.

This is my opinion and not the opinion of the moderator or Administrator staff of Websleuths.

Billy Dunn is making phone calls today? How many months did she admit to not calling and touching base with investigators, or asking questions about her daughter's case?

Yeah, apparently she thinks she belongs to the ranks of people like Mark Klaas and Carrie McGonigle, but I hate to break it to you, Billie, you DON'T and NEVER WILL. Makes me so MAD.

He's looking for Jose Baez's number

One of them is going to have to pick a different lawyer.

If Mr. Young has the kind of personal problems his history seems to indicate, he needs a lot more recovery behind him before he is ready to handle the kind of high profile trial this case will get. MOO

10zzreh.jpg

This pic has always bothered me, it's just so wrong *sigh*

This thread starting moving fast, but here is an interesting tidbit in regards to "lime". If this has already been posted. Sorry :(

http://ktxs.com/big_country_news/30731273/detail.html

"Concerning the property where the remains were found, Everett said the area was previously owned by a limestone company and that a lot of poured concrete is on the site. However, the remains were discovered in a dirt and grassy area."

Is it possible there is lime in the soil, hence, the mummification?

This is a huge topic. I just did considerable research on concrete and worked with actual concrete engineers (yes, there are engineers specifically schooled in concrete due to its use in buildings, bridges, etc.) My specific take was silica and how much is actually contained in concrete since it actually feeds and causes diatom blooms in marine aquatic environments so although we touched on limestone, it wasn't my main focus. I got my info from the Portland Cement Organization at http://www.cement.org/. I would imagine if anyone got enough info on the elements there they could contact this group and get more info. They were great a great resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper