Remains found in Big Spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter reporting Billie and HIM are back in Colorado City.

Of all days I have to go to the vet shortly.:banghead:

maybe he didn't......she did??????

JMO ... but I have always thought that was a very strong possibility ... and I still do ...

Billie was arrested for -- was it obstruction of justice -- on behalf of Shawn when they were looking for him and those "flash drives" containing the CP he was carrying around ... and Billie "claimed" she did NOT know he had that ... I call bulldinky on that !

JMO ... she knows "something" ... she is covering for him and herself ...

It is going to be real interesting to see what -- if anything -- Shawn has to say about Billie ...

Poor Hailey ...

MOO ...

I can't stop thinking about Hailey's brother :(

Me either. Did we ever find out who he's staying with? I don't know if he's in school today or on Spring Break, but this has to be so hard on him. I'm praying for him.

LE not saying that this could NOT be Hailey says to me that they realize they have probably found her...regardless of condition, I think she could have been ruled in some ways, even visually, due to size, etc...

I do hope the wait is not too long. If Hailey hasn't been found, it may be a long road to find out who this could be.

This is such a sad day, I do believe this is Hailey Dunn and I am sick, literally..
I hope the evidence is there to find, convict and sentence, to death, whoever murdered this child.
RIP, dear Hailey..

We've all been here many times, with the many cases here at WS that simply test the magnitude of human depravity... if we didn't have a lil' humor with all the sadness these pages hold, we'd all be completely insane by now.

resp. snipped

Agreed. Sometimes if you don't laugh , you'll cry. Sometimes I'll chuckle at the sheer stupidity of some criminals or POI's ---but I don't think anyone here is laughing at any of the victims.
Poor Hailey...did anyone she knew love her or even care about her ?

One of only the reasons that I am glad to hear that Billie is living out of town with Shawn is that it keeps her away from her son. I have been hoping that he is living his own life far away from her nasty influences.

How long until they are able to match DNA or dental rec's? *total newbie here*

LE not saying that this could NOT be Hailey says to me that they realize they have probably found her...regardless of condition, I think she could have been ruled in some ways, even visually, due to size, etc...

I do hope the wait is not too long. If Hailey hasn't been found, it may be a long road to find out who this could be.

Did they say in the PC how long they thing it will take?

resp. snipped

Agreed. Sometimes if you don't laugh , you'll cry. Sometimes I'll chuckle at the sheer stupidity of some criminals or POI's ---but I don't think anyone here is laughing at any of the victims.
Poor Hailey...did anyone she knew love her or even care about her ?

I think her brother did. My heart goes out to him, especially now. Seeing his mom run off with that moron must be depressing for him to deal with.

I believe on the radio show BD said her son was with them again.

We have so many cases in our archives where children and teens go missing and also some cold case murders where it's glaringly obvious that the parents, stepparents, significant others or primary caregivers are responsible for that child or teen going missing.

I believe that is Holly's case. But that is just my humble opinion. I am torn, I know in my heart that Holly is gone. I want to say that I hope that it's her. But that just sounds wrong. It sounds like I want her to be deceased. I don't. I just want her to be found and come home and I think it's possible it's her and she will be soon. Even if it's not, someone's child was laying out there and they are about to get the worst news of their lives soon.

But I think it's probably Holly. It's a terrible thing to think she's deceased and sounds so heartless but I do hope that she has been found and she can be laid to rest now. Make sense? JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98