Report: Nation-Wide Pickup Warrant Out For Lisa Croslin, Step Uncle Bonds Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am thinking of putting together a spreadsheet to keep track of everything - gheeeezzzzzzz. I cannot imagine my children ever being around even a small fraction of what we've seen in this case.
Okay, back to attempting to catch up here.:banghead:
A spreadsheet might not be a bad idea, especially after seeing all of the Croslins that have been locked up in the Davidson Co, TN jail. And that's only one county, then we still have Florida. Who knows how many states these people and their off spring have covered ?

Okay, I think they are going to sweep everyone in that they can - just to get any chance at a piece of the puzzle here. I think they are really putting it all together and getting everything they can. And it seems that all the players make it easy to find a reason to pick them up and "book 'em." If LE gets any clue when they question them, they move forward. It sure seems that there are quite a few people around Misty that are having legal issues right now.
If you look at the people being "picked up"/questioned by LE and/or incarcerated (nay nay, "mommy", HC Jr., WBG, and whoever else I missed) the common denominator may be Misty??? I think someone is going to have to start telling the truth.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5292416.php

site now states the bond is 10,504.00 not 100,000 as has been reported.

actually their both correct. sky reports the 10 and the other link posted states the 100,000 from the state of Tennesse. I am thinking the differences listed are because that's the bond for TN, and the actual out of state warrant specifies the larger amount because of possibly bailing out, flight risk etc...? Meaning the state of FL didn't want her getting out before they got her sent back to FL to face the charges in that state and question her as they have repeatedly requested without any response from Lisa. Makes sense I think, Hanks bond was so high, overly high as we learned, Lisas appears overly high, some I'm thinking the same reasons apply.

It looks like she has a court date on 9/30 in TN. I guess that means she's not going to be extradited to Putnam County?

Defendant Details

Defendant - Case Number - Defendant Status - Case Status
Crosling, Lisa Carmen - GS460391 - PENDING - OPEN

Appearance Details
Date - Judge - Court Room - Attorney - Reason
09/30/2009 09:00 A.M. - Eisenstein, Dan - - Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B - Trial

Charge Details
Charged/Cited Offense - Bond
Fugitive - $100000

pobtrans.gif

It looks like she has a court date on 9/30 in TN. I guess that means she's not going to be extradited to Putnam County?

Defendant Details

Defendant - Case Number - Defendant Status - Case Status
Crosling, Lisa Carmen - GS460391 - PENDING - OPEN

Appearance Details
Date - Judge - Court Room - Attorney - Reason
09/30/2009 09:00 A.M. - Eisenstein, Dan - - Birch Bldg, Court Room 3B - Trial

Charge Details
Charged/Cited Offense - Bond
Fugitive - $100000

pobtrans.gif
It wouldn't surprise me if PCSO investigators soon made a trip up to TN to have a little chat with Lisa C.

This is probably stupid but I'm going to throw it out there.
Right before they left town they did not have nice things to say about their daughter. They pointed a pretty heavy finger at Misty. Could Lisa have wrote and sent that note that supposedly was written by Nay Nay? Forged the note to shed light to LE on their suspicions they have for Misty?

Going one step further, did she write the letter because SHE babysat that night while MC went to a party and that's what happened to Haleigh? She got hold of the drug while in LC's care and the letter is to implicate her own daughter?

What I want to see is the "sworn affidavit from the supposed witness" that LE claims they have!

Going one step further, did she write the letter because SHE babysat that night while MC went to a party and that's what happened to Haleigh? She got hold of the drug while in LC's care and the letter is to implicate her own daughter?

What I want to see is the "sworn affidavit from the supposed witness" that LE claims they have!

Excellent suggestions and inquiries. Tis would make sense, though I believe Misty was home because she had no ride. But, if Misty did have her mom watch the kids, then this turns the case upside down again. I don't see Misty leaving the kids alone.

This would also explain the not everyone knowing anything going on with each other. If LC was watching the kids, Hank sr.and jr. knew it.
Also they all would have been there with Ron's kids when he called checking to see if Misty was there. By the way, ron's lawyer confirmed tonight that ron never asked hank or anyone to go to his home and check on misty and the kids. Keep these good thoughts coming, enjoyed reading your post.

Excellent suggestions and inquiries. Tis would make sense, though I believe Misty was home because she had no ride. But, if Misty did have her mom watch the kids, then this turns the case upside down again. I don't see Misty leaving the kids alone.

This would also explain the not everyone knowing anything going on with each other. If LC was watching the kids, Hank sr.and jr. knew it.
Also they all would have been there with Ron's kids when he called checking to see if Misty was there. By the way, ron's lawyer confirmed tonight that ron never asked hank or anyone to go to his home and check on misty and the kids. Keep these good thoughts coming, enjoyed reading your post.

Possible LC came and picked her and the kids up, she dropped MC off wherever she could connect with her "other ride" and she took the kids to her house. She could have called MC to say whatever happened to Haleigh and the rest is get MC and Jr. home and stage the supposed kidnapping. I also think there is the possibility that IF MC actually took the kids to the party, that she may have entrusted the care of Haleigh with someone at the party (someone that shouldn't have been trusted with anyone's child) while she went ahead and had a good time, not paying attention to where Haleigh was until it was too late.

P.S. I think MC's request to RC to go babysit someone else's kids was just a guise to get out of the house to go to that party. She doesn't want that to come out, much less the rest of the story. Thus, the cell phone was turned off to protect her time away.

By the way, ron's lawyer confirmed tonight that ron never asked hank or anyone to go to his home and check on misty and the kids.

Not attacking, I just want to know. What proof did he produce that "confirms" Ron didn't ask anyone to check on Misty and the children? Or, does he expect everyone to believe Ron's story because the attorney says, "Ron says he didn't ask anyone to check on them"? :innocent:

P.S. I think MC's request to RC to go babysit someone else's kids was just a guise to get out of the house to go to that party. She doesn't want that to come out, much less the rest of the story. Thus, the cell phone was turned off to protect her time away.
(respectfully snipped)

Sounds about right to me.

P.S. Your dolls are adorable!

Not attacking, I just want to know. What proof did he produce that "confirms" Ron didn't ask anyone to check on Misty and the children? Or, does he expect everyone to believe Ron's story because the attorney says, "Ron says he didn't ask anyone to check on them"? :innocent:

And even Ron is telling the truth, wonder why it matters whether or not he asked the brother to go there and check the trailer? Ron does not set all the rules. The brother lived very close by.... I don't see anything wrong with him going over to check on his sister. Sounds about like what most family members or friends would do in that situation.

What am I missing? :confused:

Well I'm in search of the truth. No lies, slants, rumors or confusion. We have Ron saying it, then it's confirmed by his attorney, an officer of the court who went on record stating so. Now no, this does not make it fact, but it gives me a foundation to stand on. Having Ron on the record for accounting purposes as I get to the truth. We have already seen Ron, Misty and his entire families statements, alledged statement and their acitivities mis-reported, lied upon and mis-quoted.

With his attorney, no it's not LE confirmation, but it's an established statement on the record, that if it changes I can track down who, why and see the clear picture. I'm not offering my statement as a bona fide truth that is what happened. I'm offering it as Ron's proof to what was said over the phone. I'm done in this case believing everything reported, rumored and even that by LE. I'm going not by hear say, but what the actual person says. Then I'll draw my own conclusions and theories. Hope this explains my stance. I don't feel attacked because you asked kindly and I want you to ask if in all sincerity.

And even Ron is telling the truth, wonder why it matters whether or not he asked the brother to go there and check the trailer? Ron does not set all the rules. The brother lived very close by.... I don't see anything wrong with him going over to check on his sister. Sounds about like what most family members or friends would do in that situation.

My own explanation to her questions directed at me explaining further what I was trying to offer to the discussion.

Exactly. What is the big deal? Even if Ron denies it, we still don't have proof. His lawyer can say Ron never said it until the cows come home.

TC was looking for his sister and that was the point of the call.

If Ron called Misty constantly and could not get her and then called Tommy to see if she was at his house, wouldn't he also ask Tommy to go over to the house and check on her, especially since his two young children were in her care. I know I would. I also know that I would have left work and driven home myself to see if anything was wrong. He must have had some type of break in all those hours and he could have been there and back in 1/2 an hour. We don't know if Tommy ever called him back to report that it didn't look like anyone was home, or if Ron called Tommy back that night. His casually stopping at the convenience store to pick up beer, cigarettes and peanuts when he still doesn't know if something is wrong at home is also out of whack IMO.

Many people are not allowed to leave the workplace once they have clocked in. Most likely he called someone else because he couldn't leave.

Whatever anyone thinks of Ron, it's unfair to assume he can just leave work whenever he wants to. It is interesting to me that his instincts were telling him something was very wrong.

I am in total disbelief over this family! The drugs, lying, cheating, stealing. I am shocked something horrible didn't happen to Haleigh sooner and I hope and pray jr is being taken care of. Unfortunately, with everything we've been hearing, I wouldn't be surprised if jr gets ahold of a gun and shoots himself or od's on the drugs floating around there. This family is nothing less than dysfunctional!

YellowSub, I'm glad you wrote this and not me. But, I am in total agreement to your submission. When I was growing up in the southwestern part of Pennsylvania, grown ups had a name for this type of family - "White trash." No one was ever shocked when some tragedy struck a family like this. It was expected because of their exposure to all things and people harmful or illegal. The bigger your world, the more likely something is going to happen to you. Surround yourself with crime and you're going to be part of the crime.
It's sad for those children, truly sad.

I agree! I would love to just shake him and ask "what are you thinking?", but then, I figure, as much trouble as he has been in during his life, he has had to of obtained some since of street smarts...keeping his enemies closer. I may not like him, but if indeed that is what he is doing, he is certainly doing a good job of it!

"Keep your friends close; but your enemies closer." Isn't that a line from one of the Godfather movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme