Report: Nation-Wide Pickup Warrant Out For Lisa Croslin, Step Uncle Bonds Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I guess keeping those enemies close also means lying for them too.....he is very good at that.

Many people can leave their workplace and not be noticed. I don't even know if he worked at PDM as a full time employee, does anyone? His lawyer says his hours were 5:00 to 12:00, If his lawyer is being truthful, RC in not a full-time employee.

He had us convinced Misty was home all night even though he knew she wasn't because he had people check. He had us convinced Misty put the children to bed at 8:00pm. He had us convinced a stranger took Haleigh from his bed. He also has some convinced he was at work all night.

......oh yeah, he's good alright.......real good ....at distorting the truth.

Once again we are being diverted from the main players.

1. Misty was at 202 allegedly with children from 3:30 to 3:30am.(we have no confirmation)
2. Ron says they had a big fight at 8:30 (we have no confirmation)
3. Everything regarding RC is backed up by either Misty, TN or AS.
4. No one is backing up Misty after 8:00pm (she has no alibi)
5. Yet RC is not suspicious, despite he throws her under the bus in private.

These are the two people that need to be questioned. Why did RC marry Misty and support her and why does RC need a criminal defense attorney. To my kge, he has only been questioned x1 by FDLE recently regarding phone calls and made sure he had an attorney with him. In fact, RC doesn't go anywhere w/o his attorney. Seems suspicious to me.

Some are going to say it is normal to have a defense attorney......not so....unless you're guilty on some level..not many missing children's parents walk around with a Defense Attorney.

I guess RC is not telling much and Misty isn't given anything up so they have to seize all Misty's relatives and hold them captive to question them. Darn shame they can't hold any of RC's captive.....but he has money to post bond if they do. After tonight, the pot may have increased in size, as some may have opened their wallets to support TN.

Has anyone heard if any Cummings has given money for search or private detectives to find Haleigh?.....didn't think so...

Once again we are being diverted from the main players.

1. Misty was at 202 allegedly with children from 3:30 to 3:30am.(we have no confirmation)
2. Ron says they had a big fight at 8:30 (we have no confirmation)
3. Everything regarding RC is backed up by either Misty, TN or AS.
4. No one is backing up Misty after 8:00pm (she has no alibi)
5. Yet RC is not suspicious, despite he throws her under the bus in private.

These are the two people that need to be questioned. Why did RC marry Misty and support her and why does RC need a criminal defense attorney. To my kge, he has only been questioned x1 by FDLE recently regarding phone calls and made sure he had an attorney with him. In fact, RC doesn't go anywhere w/o his attorney. Seems suspicious to me.

Some are going to say it is normal to have a defense attorney......not so....unless you're guilty on some level..not many missing children's parents walk around with a Defense Attorney.

I guess RC is not telling much and Misty isn't given anything up so they have to seize all Misty's relatives and hold them captive to question them. Darn shame they can't hold any of RC's captive.....but he has money to post bond if they do. After tonight, the pot may have increased in size, as some may have opened their wallets to support TN.

Has anyone heard if any Cummings has given money for search or private detectives to find Haleigh?.....didn't think so...

Whisperer, I'm overwhelmed in agreement with your summary and questions concerning the main characters Ron and Misty. I'm fixing you an Irish Coffee right now!

Double shot of whiskey, please?

oh.........and thanks

Yep, AZ. The way I see it there are two ways to get rich in Putnam County..Open a Bail bonding company or an auto collision and repair shop.

I guess the $100,000 was a mistake...well if the bond is only $10,000 she can bond out on what $1,000 give or take ?
$1000 wont be easy for that family to come up with. I think LE did this so they could talk to her...... Get her on anything they can...... Back her in a corner......... make her speak. IMO

No if Misty Knew her mom killed Haleigh or that Haleigh died in her care she would of RAN to the cops and told them so..... Just to cover her own azz. I also believe if Lisa was watching the kids that night Misty would of told the cops that also it takes the heat off her. Yea her husband maybe mad bc she let her watch them but allowing someone to watch them is no where near murder which she knows everyone thinks she killed or had something to do with Haleigh going missing. JMO

Misty is not protecting her mom or anyone else but her self

The bond is 100,000 at least in TN it is - don't think she will be bonding out anytime soon. She stole from an elderly mans who is legally blind who has been kind enough to let them into his home to use the phones and borrow things from them. In addition to this crime happening at 4 in the morning while her son is in another room stealing a gun from this man. IMO I pray she has info that will help find Haleigh, but she is right where she needs to be regardless if she has info on Haleigh or not.

Excellent suggestions and inquiries. Tis would make sense, though I believe Misty was home because she had no ride. But, if Misty did have her mom watch the kids, then this turns the case upside down again. I don't see Misty leaving the kids alone.

This would also explain the not everyone knowing anything going on with each other. If LC was watching the kids, Hank sr.and jr. knew it.
Also they all would have been there with Ron's kids when he called checking to see if Misty was there. By the way, ron's lawyer confirmed tonight that ron never asked hank or anyone to go to his home and check on misty and the kids. Keep these good thoughts coming, enjoyed reading your post.

Wouldn't this have been the responsible thing to do considering all the issues that his kids were sitting right in the middle of? He wasn't even concerned enough to call his own mother to run over and check on his kids? If he wasn't worried about his kids, why all the phone calls? Oh, that's right he was searching for Misty.

Novice Seeker

Their last name is Croslin, but I was noticing that on the Davidson County Inmate Search, or on the Sky 973 article posting the inmate information that Davidson County was spelling her last name as Crosling - with a G at the end. It wouldn't pull it up at first - no wonder.

Excellent suggestions and inquiries. Tis would make sense, though I believe Misty was home because she had no ride. But, if Misty did have her mom watch the kids, then this turns the case upside down again. I don't see Misty leaving the kids alone.

This would also explain the not everyone knowing anything going on with each other. If LC was watching the kids, Hank sr.and jr. knew it.
Also they all would have been there with Ron's kids when he called checking to see if Misty was there. By the way, ron's lawyer confirmed tonight that ron never asked hank or anyone to go to his home and check on misty and the kids. Keep these good thoughts coming, enjoyed reading your post.

Wouldn't this have been the responsible thing to do considering all the issues that his kids were sitting right in the middle of? He wasn't even concerned enough to call his own mother to run over and check on his kids? If he wasn't worried about his kids, why all the phone calls? Oh, that's right he was searching for Misty.

Novice Seeker

ETA: having some technical problems at present

IF he made the calls ( idk if he did or didnt) He may of called the brother instead of mom bc he knew the brother would be up at that time of night and the mom would not of been. I wouldnt find that strange at all actully. No need to worry mom until he knows if something is wrong. remember they was fighting that night so I am sure he assumed she just took the kids and went out with friends or something . IMO

Sure I guess keeping those enemies close also means lying for them too.....he is very good at that.

Many people can leave their workplace and not be noticed. I don't even know if he worked at PDM as a full time employee, does anyone? His lawyer says his hours were 5:00 to 12:00, If his lawyer is being truthful, RC in not a full-time employee.

He had us convinced Misty was home all night even though he knew she wasn't because he had people check. He had us convinced Misty put the children to bed at 8:00pm. He had us convinced a stranger took Haleigh from his bed. He also has some convinced he was at work all night.

......oh yeah, he's good alright.......real good ....at distorting the truth.

Don't know if I should be happy or nervous that I enjoy your posts so much and tend to agree with your thoughts.

Question. It may be O/T or off limits. If so please a glare and a head shake will put me back in my place.

With all of this information we know which compares to nothing with what LE have why did Childs Service allow Jr. to remain in such a volitle environment. Isn't he at risk for being harmed physically or emotionally?

Novice Seeker

IF he made the calls ( idk if he did or didnt) He may of called the brother instead of mom bc he knew the brother would be up at that time of night and the mom would not of been. I wouldnt find that strange at all actully. No need to worry mom until he knows if something is wrong. remember they was fighting that night so I am sure he assumed she just took the kids and went out with friends or something . IMO

And I kindly disagreee. Given what the situation was. Mom would have been the first one I'd call b/c she at that time would have been willing to check things out at that home and kept his kids self. No need to worry mom may have led to the disappearance of Haleigh. And, maybe we wouldn't be here seven months later trying to find her.

Novice Seeker

LOL!
Or be a drug dealer.

Which makes me wonder why we haven't seen a greater prescience of DEA agents to assist with this case. Simply b/c it seems that a specific group of drugs were often common. Then one should wonder how these persons were getting access to these particular drugs. DEA have enough suspicion to drop in on some medical offices and have a look at some of the records. Maybe a visit to some pharmacy's who tend to have a higher profit margin could afford a visit also.

Novice Seeker

And I kindly disagreee. Given what the situation was. Mom would have been the first one I'd call b/c she at that time would have been willing to check things out at that home and kept his kids self. No need to worry mom may have led to the disappearance of Haleigh. And, maybe we wouldn't be here seven months later trying to find her.

Novice Seeker
Given what Situation? At the time RC did not know his daughter had been kidnapped or harmed he just thought Misty was ignoring his calls or was out with friends. Why would he call his mom for that? they was fighting. When some people fight they turn phones off. He had No way to know his daughter was kidnapped or harmed at the time of the calls.

Makes me so angry that they did this to this elderly man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565