Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question. If they wanted to know if her computer was hacked, wouldn't they examine the computer itself?

I don't believe anyone examined the computer because they are not allowed to examine the computer. Unless they have Casey's permission, they would need a search warrant.

They are probably reviewing the video to see what she is saying and if anything could be a violation. There is no way, imo, that Casey is going to allow LE (of any kind) to toy with that computer. Who knows what kind of searches she's done since she got it.

AS is also saying that rh is the admin of one of the support ca sites. He is supposedly sj.

I just loved looking at his record last night. Nice to see the kind of "friends" she is attracting. These people may just be more dangerous than her. That makes me quite happy.

Always keep in mind, we have NO CLUE if what AS is claiming that RH is in a relationship with Casey.

We can look at the links AS has provided for RH's background, and IF this is the real RH who is "allegedly" is attached to the original video. then there is something to grab onto to see what happens.

I have always felt that Casey didn't release the video and felt that it was someone within her surroundings that got a hold of the file. IF RH is her boyfriend and IF this is the same RH with the criminal history, then we have BINGO!

People close to people have a tendency to screw them if given the chance, IMO.

Has RH ever said he's KC's boyfriend, or is AS just claiming this?

I don't believe anyone examined the computer because they are not allowed to examine the computer. Unless they have Casey's permission, they would need a search warrant.

They are probably reviewing the video to see what she is saying and if anything could be a violation. There is no way, imo, that Casey is going to allow LE (of any kind) to toy with that computer. Who knows what kind of searches she's done since she got it.

I'm not sure, but I don't think they need a warrant because she it's on probation. Her po is allowed to examine her place of residence and employment at any time, unannounced. Le can just show up at the request of the po, and since fca herself made the statement to her po that her computer was hacked, follow-up could include asking le to investigate the claim to see if she was lying. This is just moo. Maybe somebody can ask the attorneys if this is the case.

AS saying that RH is a felon. Isn't FCA forbidden to have contact with other felons during her probation?

I was thinking the same thing, she seems to hang with unsavory charactors but really that will be the only type of people who will want to hang on with her, bottom feeders who will want a quick payday from her...just like OJ's "friends" I bet the DT is really hating all these issues she is throwing at them. I think she is finally like eff this noise it's been 6mos and you haven't done anything for me so I'm going to try to do it myself

Several of my post are missing. With that being said, I wonder if there's more missing besides mine. They show up in my stats but not on the threads. About every other one is missing, is anyone else having this issue? I'm not in TO because some show and some don't.
I tried to get to a post that I thought was one place, but turned out to be on a totally different page. Ususally the mods come on to say that they needed to delete posts for one reason or another...but that hasn't been the case. I have no idea what's going on??!

Respectfully Strawberry...I have been posting on this site for 4 years now and have never had the problems that are happening now. No phantom pages that aren't really there, etc. For the past couple of weeks my virus alert told me very morning when I accessed WS (which I do FIRST thing) had a malicious attack blocked. I dunno what is going on but Beach sent me a message with a link to a thread which talked about what was happening. I'll go find it in my PMs.......here it is ---
Beach has forward your PM to me. You were concerned about a possible virus on Websleuths and/or a message you received while on our site.

Please take a look at this thread, which will then direct you to the discussion thread about it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=157107

Thank you and please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sue aka SoSueMe
WS Admin. Mgr./Co-Owner

I, of course, haven't read it yet as I am too "Obsessed" with this current thread. But for those who are inclined....maybe it will talk about what is going on.
I first noticed the "phantom" thread page issue a couple of months ago on the Lisa Irwin forum. It happened after a lot of posts were removed. I never saw a solution other than closing the thread and starting a new one.

As for virus's and malware issues, It's probably nothing to do with WS's. People need to update their Flash and delete old versions if applicable. There's a bunch of info on the Trojan/virus thread in the Jury room at this link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157364"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I was thinking the same thing, she seems to hang with unsavory charactors but really that will be the only type of people who will want to hang on with her, bottom feeders who will want a quick payday from her...just like OJ's "friends" I bet the DT is really hating all these issues she is throwing at them. I think she is finally like eff this noise it's been 6mos and you haven't done anything for me so I'm going to try to do it myself

Casey is going to be used and abused for the rest of her life. A nice change if you ask me since she lived the first 22-years of her life doing this to everyone she came into contact with.

I wondered how long she could lay low and just reflect. You all were correct when you said she will attract the not so honorable. The biggest laugh is the DT thinks she will abide by their rules because they said so. haha So when everyone is wondering why they stick by her so long when they don't give the time of day to the rest of their clients IT realllllly makes ya wonder. What does their client have on all of them? Money isn't coming in so must be some other reason to remain so loyal.

If Casey Anthony is a member of WS, or has access to it, she has to be happy as a pig in *****. Almost 2000 posts about her on this thread alone, many by members who said they were over her - no more posting about her, no more reading about her, no more clicking on stories about her. Almost 2000 posts on this thread alone show people, regardless of what they state, still want to know more and more about her.
I'm sorry...was there a specific post you were referring to? I thought referring to "posters" was considered against TOS. (??)

I'm not sure, but I don't think they need a warrant because she it's on probation. Her po is allowed to examine her place of residence and employment at any time, unannounced. Le can just show up at the request of the po, and since fca herself made the statement to her po that her computer was hacked, follow-up could include asking le to investigate the claim to see if she was lying. This is just moo. Maybe somebody can ask the attorneys if this is the case.

since she is on probation for lying to LE, I would think that something this substantial would be a cause for them to look into it further..the hacking that is..you know, for the her "safety"

I don't think claiming accident at the beginning would have been so easy. Even if she claimed to be so distraught or so scared she made a snap decision to hide Caylee's body, she would have had to produce the body as soon as she made a statement of it being accidental death. But Caylee had duct tape over her mouth and nose, and had her body been found early on there would have been no question whatsoever of the positioning of that tape and the force with which it was applied.

Even in Pinellas County the majority of citizens are not so far removed from reality that they would believe a child's mother slapped duct tape over her deceased child's face before hiding the body, just because she was distraught.

JMO.

BBM- but didn't they (the jury) do exactly that?

I agree with you. If OCA wanted this hacking crime looked into by LE as per CM, she would have to give permission to check the computer itself. Sorry Cheney, ain't gonna happen.

I'm not sure what kind of violations LE could find by viewing a video other than her threatening someone. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez