Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...and cue the pot stirrers.

:silly: Got to love the poorly veiled insults judging others they don't agree with for judging someone they don't agree with. :bang:

A perfect circle of madness.
:rollercoaster:
But, isn't that considered "baiting" and against TOS?
Sorry for the OT, guess I need to go back and read the rules.

The screen shot that AS has posted to a guest book on a site called Slide is real. I just found it and I remember finding the slide site early in the case when I googled Casey's screen name. I just did the same google search and arrived there. It is a photo service similar to photobucket with an old KC account... nothing added during the pendency of the case and then new photos beginning late last year. Hmmmm.

First let me say, YouTube has three options for viewing videos: Public, Unlisted (only people with the link can view it) and Private.

It is being lead to believe through all Facebook and now Twitter that RH released Casey's video on YouTube and made it "Unlisted" and then put the link out on Facebook to be seen. However, he probably didn't realize that anyone with the link can view the video.

This is where "Holly and Jon" come in as they saw that link since they follow all these Facebook pages.

Now this in just my opinion, and it makes more sense to me then what "Holly and Jon" tried to let the world believe with their pay for view "POOP! Holly and Jon probably kept refreshing the link on YouTube until it became view-able again and then quickly downloaded the video that RH posted.

Once RH realized the mistake he made, he quickly either made the video private or deleted it all together, probably along with the YouTube account.

It is also being lead to believe that DH and RH are one in the same and that DH quickly deleted his Facebook account when the "poop hit the fan".

I hope that makes sense ....
So does this RH or DH actually have a mughsot?
Sorry, I don't do twitter.

The screen shot that AS has posted to a guest book on a site called Slide is real. I just found it and I remember finding the slide site early in the case when I googled Casey's screen name. I just did the same google search and arrived there. It is a photo service similar to photobucket with an old KC account... nothing added during the pendency of the case and then new photos beginning late last year. Hmmmm.

But I don't understand what that screen shot is. Some guy saying "Hi Casey, you can trust me"?

Oh my, it's getting UGLY on AS's twitter. She just posted what appears to be RH's mugshot!

y' know I wasnt gonna say anything cause I cant back it up cause of deletions....but when OCA's old (pre-prison) slide account showed activity a few months ago, most posts were the fake OCA (at least I presume it was fake as "she" got lots of facts wrong that any follower let alone the real OCA would not have) and two others, a lady called tracey and a fella called RH. when yall started calling "drew H" "rob H" and saying it was the same guy, I clicked on AS twitter and the screenies of hensley show him mentioning someone called tracey on FB.

just saying. that particular RH on the slide account not only told "oca" he was a convicted felon himself and therefore understood her, he linked his mugshot to "oca" himself. I was like dang dude, now I know all about you and you dont know me from adam let alone that I am reading your posts, foo!

interesting to me now as it sounds like he found the real OCA, got in good, and screwed her over, maybe. interesting.

But I don't understand what that screen shot is. Some guy saying "Hi Casey, you can trust me"?

Well, AS claimed that was how KC sent the video to RH which I have no idea if that's true. I just find it interesting that she is using her old slide account and it was inactive through the whole case and became active again in August 2011. Like she just picked up where she left off without even changing her screen name.

Ok I am confused with these people. AS is saying that RH is KC's boyfriend..who is shady but then RH is saying that Amelia Sobel (ameliasobel) is KC and that @caseytrackers are KC's friends. Let me just say I don't know who is telling the truth...probably none of them...but if AS was KC I would want to :puke: because the avatar is of caylee and in no way should KC (even if fake name) should have Caylee as her avatar. I know people are upset that she didn't even mention Caylee in the vlogs (myself at first) but really KC doesn't deserve to say Caylee's name.:maddening:

I don't see how it could be Casey. Look at this poem written allegedly by Amelia Sobel:

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/AmeliaSobel/843098/

Dear Mommy (For Caylee)
A Poem by Amelia Noel Sobel

No mommy don't buy me a coloring book,
Because I'm afraid instead of my pride I've swallowed a hook.
Since a child tracing your lusty fake smiles,
High on your remedy all the whiles.

A thousand Mondays spent drawing red liner across my wrists,
After twelve-hundred Sundays facing your fists.
But now I'm fading into deep pools of confession,
Now I can taste it, and it tastes like regression.

Twenty-four crayolas lined up so neatly,
Must you always persist to fatally beat me?

Still no shade as beautiful as your blue blood,
I wait for your screams to violently flood,
My memory, all the lines drawn up in our friction,
My absence leaving nothing but the broken promise of your conviction.

just saying. that particular RH on the slide account not only told "oca" he was a convicted felon himself and therefore understood her, he linked his mugshot to "oca" himself. I was like dang dude, now I know all about you and you dont know me from adam let alone that I am reading your posts, foo!

interesting to me now as it sounds like he found the real OCA, got in good, and screwed her over, maybe. interesting.

respectfully snipped

Can we still see those old "Slide" posts left by RH? I went to the site and didn't see them.

Always keep in mind, we have NO CLUE if what AS is claiming that RH is in a relationship with Casey.

We can look at the links AS has provided for RH's background, and IF this is the real RH who is "allegedly" is attached to the original video. then there is something to grab onto to see what happens.

I have always felt that Casey didn't release the video and felt that it was someone within her surroundings that got a hold of the file. IF RH is her boyfriend and IF this is the same RH with the criminal history, then we have BINGO!

People close to people have a tendency to screw them if given the chance, IMO.
How does that work with RH in Kansas and no license, and KC in Florida with no license?! If it was someone in her inner circle, it wasn't RH. I think he's a poor fellow who got caught in the middle.

Well, AS claimed that was how KC sent the video to RH which I have no idea if that's true. I just find it interesting that she is using her old slide account and it was inactive through the whole case and became active again in August 2011. Like she just picked up where she left off without even changing her screen name.

I wonder if she's really posting the pictures on there. The pics with Caylee and Jesus almost made me tear up. I can't see KC posting those.

How does that work with RH in Kansas and no license, and KC in Florida with no license?! If it was someone in her inner circle, it wasn't RH. I think he's a poor fellow who got caught in the middle.

I don't think RH has said yet where he got the video. So far, he has been mum on that.

You could be right that someone from her inner circle forwarded it to him. Who knows? I don't think we know the full sequence of events yet but uncovering how RH has a connection to Casey is a good start.

y' know I wasnt gonna say anything cause I cant back it up cause of deletions....but when OCA's old (pre-prison) slide account showed activity a few months ago, most posts were the fake OCA (at least I presume it was fake as "she" got lots of facts wrong that any follower let alone the real OCA would not have) and two others, a lady called tracey and a fella called RH. when yall started calling "drew H" "rob H" and saying it was the same guy, I clicked on AS twitter and the screenies of hensley show him mentioning someone called tracey on FB.

Well, if Casey is tied to that account since she's been on probabtion...she's in a bit of trouble.

respectfully snipped

Can we still see those old "Slide" posts left by RH? I went to the site and didn't see them.

I havent checked, it was in august or so, at some point the fake (I assume, I cant know for sure) OCA deleted all posts, and I had already decided it was fake ("she" called the pontiac a sunbird, when it was a sunfire, real OCA would not have made that error IMO) and I never checked back.

ok so I'm looking through some sites on FB (boycott one) and something is mentioned about LA's FB called Yee and it links a Slide account of caseyomarie, it has 2 new slide things posted in Aug, 2011 and a few from 2007 (that are of KC)...I'm assuming unless someone has her password..maybe timer55 again..ugh, anyway one dated 8/12/2011 called "cays"...anyone confirm or heard if this truly is hers?

If Casey Anthony is a member of WS, or has access to it, she has to be happy as a pig in *****. Almost 2000 posts about her on this thread alone, many by members who said they were over her - no more posting about her, no more reading about her, no more clicking on stories about her. Almost 2000 posts on this thread alone show people, regardless of what they state, still want to know more and more about her.

That tells me there are 2000 posts still expressing concern about Caylee, 2000 posters still interested in making sure Casey does not make money or benefit in any way from murdering her helpless little child.
I bet 1999 of those posts say they loathe and despise Casey for the parasite she is. If she is flattered by that, then have at it......there's plenty more where that came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez