Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurt Cobain kills himself and kids follow suit.

Michael Hutchence dies of AEA, other people try it.

Osama kills (ultimately) 7000+ Americans, other zealots follow him like a messiah.

MTV pays teenagers a ton of dough to have babies, and they get pregnant again. And again. In spite of the fact they are horrible parents.

Who is to say that, if she gets paid/rewarded, other parents won't copy cat?

Horrifying.

I think the mere fact that she got away with it is encouraging other non-moms to copy cat. There's a few cases in the news right now that are similar.

I think the mere fact that she got away with it is encouraging other non-moms to copy cat. There's a few cases in the news right now that are similar.

Like Amir's mom and Sky's mom.:mad:

Does she not think she can get in trouble for making false statements again?

Casey won't get into any trouble for lying to her PO and she knows it. I do not believe her PO cares enough to check her statements out. Her probation is, IMO, just a formality. She may not even be reporting in person, more likely by phone or even by just mailing in her form.

Are we allowed to post tweets?

FWIW......there are a few people that have used this case to drive up their google traffic to their blog by purporting to have some inside info or contact with players........JUST SAYING

FWIW......there are a few people that have used this case to drive up their google traffic to their blog by purporting to have some inside info or contact with players........JUST SAYING

SOTS! Good to see ya! Your man is running for SA!

Anyone else kinda feeling like I do after following this stupid video of KC's? I feel dirty, like I need a shower with a serious scrubbing..but it still won't wash the filth away.

It was one thing to follow the events leading up to the trial of one who has killed her little baby. Our hearts went out to this beautiful little child. We held on for her justice. Who would have ever imagined it would turn out this way?

This woman is seriously delusional. No wonder her parents are worried...not only for her safety, but for her sanity. What horrifies me is that she really is free and is sick and dangerous. How can this possibly be?

Now, the whole thing, post-disgusting verdict has descended into the ugly, dirty world that reminds me of *advertiser censored*.

Don't know if I can hold on much longer. I am not going to descend into this evil blackhole. Unless something breaks and truth rules the day, I may have to seriously move on.

But... love all my friends here! Am I alone in feeling this? I really don't want to "sleuth" any of her videos, pics, people behind it...its all evil.

Shudder...shake...shudder....yuk...

See....my eyes must be further gone than I thought....because that mouth does not match the earlier photo. No way, no how. Neither does the nose. And I agree that she had perfectly straight teeth before, just a big ole mouthful of teeth, but noneless very straight. I don't know....one of the mysteries of the universe I guess. I'm sure we will see more to come.

I'm thinking botox so that her mouth doesn't open to that big horsey grin she had.

There are rumours of a 3rd video (10 minutes in length), that could be the "full length video" that was allegedly sold.

There are probably at least 3 more videos because these photos from here http://lockerz.com/s/171884462 look like screen caps of video's.

CAbig.jpg

2.jpg

CAbigboots.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads