Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'd be really careful playing those videos. There are likely a dozen tracking scripts embedded in them. When they were posted on Radar, I knew that for every click on the video.....money is being "made and paid". KWIM??

I rather not say as I am very familiar with how this person puts out stuff! :lipssealed:

Wow you are piquing my curiosity! I have no idea what a trace means. Unless it's tapped phone lines or something.

She also claims OCA is going to fire JB. How do you "fire"someone who is pro bono and hasn't uttered a word since your acquital? At least regarding your case?

Anyone else kinda feeling like I do after following this stupid video of KC's? I feel dirty, like I need a shower with a serious scrubbing..but it still won't wash the filth away.

It was one thing to follow the events leading up to the trial of one who has killed her little baby. Our hearts went out to this beautiful little child. We held on for her justice. Who would have ever imagined it would turn out this way?

This woman is seriously delusional. No wonder her parents are worried...not only for her safety, but for her sanity. What horrifies me is that she really is free and is sick and dangerous. How can this possibly be?

Now, the whole thing, post-disgusting verdict has descended into the ugly, dirty world that reminds me of *advertiser censored*.

Don't know if I can hold on much longer. I am not going to descend into this evil blackhole. Unless something breaks and truth rules the day, I may have to seriously move on.

But... love all my friends here! Am I alone in feeling this? I really don't want to "sleuth" any of her videos, pics, people behind it...its all evil.

Shudder...shake...shudder....yuk...

Nope - I'm with you on this one - I went over to "another website" to look at the Olive Garden photos and there were some others there and I just felt sick to my stomach and just could not look at one more thing about her.

Wow you are piquing my curiosity! I have no idea what a trace means. Unless it's tapped phone lines or something.

There is a way of tracing where things come from on the Internet. Actually all of our post show up at some point, somewhere on the Internet.

Sometimes when I can't find my own post from months ago, but remember what I wrote, I Google my wording and eventually, up pops up Websleuths and brings me right to my post.

I use to have a link where I could put in a username, and up pops all their posts even from Websleuths.

Forums have tracking devices, as well as blogs.

Wow - almost as many "guests" as there are members on the site tonight. There are 72 members in this thread and 68 guests......

Wow - almost as many "guests" as there are members on the site tonight. There are 72 members in this thread and 68 guests......

It's like the good ole days...when we thought she would be convicted. :(

She also claims OCA is going to fire JB. How do you "fire"someone who is pro bono and hasn't uttered a word since your acquital? At least regarding your case?

We are running two "she twits" ... hummmm say "she twits" ten times really fast.

Which she is posting Casey is firing JB?

There is a way of tracing where things come from on the Internet. Actually all of our post show up at some point, somewhere on the Internet.

Sometimes when I can't find my own post from months ago, but remember what I wrote, I Google my wording and eventually, up pops up Websleuths and brings me right to my post.

I use to have a link where I could put in a username, and up pops all their posts even from Websleuths.

Forums have tracking devices, as well as blogs.

Yes, I used to live in Paris, France in mid-1990's and can find posts I made back then on technology boards. The Internet has multiple copies and a long memory.

Good point.

Anyone else notice she said she may be getting off probation in February?
I would hope after all this, the FDOC might reconsider. I think she needs the rest of her time to rehabilitate.

We are running two "she twits" ... hummmm say "she twits" ten times really fast.

Which she is posting Casey is firing JB?

I have seen more than one person mention that but I was talking about the one that you knew who it was with the trace.

I have seen more than one person mention that but I was talking about the one that you knew who it was with the trace.

I think the Amelia twitter page posted it first and then the other twitter page posted the same thing. I think we call that "copy-cat" syndrome. :) Some twitters just re-tweet.

Good point.

Anyone else notice she said she may be getting off probation in February?
I would hope after all this, the FDOC might reconsider. I think she needs the rest of her time to rehabilitate.

I agree and in a case this serious I don't think early probation discharge should even be considered.

I could go on and on but there is something bad on the site again - my mac is freezing which is what happens when bugs go by...Back in half an hour or something....

You are not alone in feeling this. I did watch the first video but I will not watch the 2nd one or any others that become available.
This is a very ugly game, I will not participate in giving this vile human being a stage to satisfy her need for attention and make money.
Just like I would not watch a video of JVSloot, I have even less interest in watching this criminal in these self indulgent displays.

It is now definitely time to move on and not watch. Like JA says, ignore her and now I will.
I do feel a kinship with the people here and I am sad to lose that and I will miss it.

I completely and sadly agree.

I agree and in a case this serious I don't think early probation discharge should even be considered.

I could go on and on but there is something bad on the site again - my mac is freezing which is what happens when bugs go by...Back in half an hour or something....

Thanks.

It just seems crazy. The Judge's and DOC say they want to protect her, right?

They have made all these special rulings for her safety. right?

YET........they may fully integrate her back into full blown society 6 months early.

Sounds like it is for their benefit and not hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon