Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: LOL ... "Casey trademark" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would have raised some hello too ...

If I were in a restaurant eating and she came in -- I would have screamed "there is a BIG RAT in the restaurant" ... :innocent:
or "there is a POISONOUS SNAKE in the restaurant" ... :innocent:

Everybody scrambling -- screaming ... and then point to CA ... I know ...

:crazy::crazy:

I think I heard that OJ was refused service at a restaurant. FCA is even more hated than OJ, she may not be as easily recognized for who and what she is though.

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
Just finished drafting our renewed motion to compel #CaseyAnthony 's testimony.

:great::woohoo::great:

Hello?? Anyone?? I asked upthread if the second video is out 'there' for watching but didn't get an answer. I haven't seen anything but stills captured from it. TIA.

Oh wow, now I know WHY Jose said so fast that RH wasn't involved. According to Azlawyer on the lawyer thread, Casey can't be associated with persons engaging in criminal activity. She claim her computer was hacked. Either she's lying about it and that will get her in trouble with her PO, or he did hack her computer, and she'll get into trouble for associating with a felon engaging in criminal activity. Oh Lord is she stuck in a rough spot. There's no WAY any criminal charges are going to be filed. They do that, and Casey's probation is going to get revoked for the lie or felon RH engaging in the criminal activity of hacking a computer! Her defense lawyers must be downright nauseous about now!

ETA: I originally posted this in sidebar thread, but brought it here. And of course, this is true only if the lying or the hacking can be proven. No wonder RH got an attorney. He must know that if the lying or hacking is proven, he's the reason Casey will go back to jail!

Oh wow, now I know WHY Jose said so fast that RH wasn't involved. According to Azlawyer on the lawyer thread, Casey can't be associated with persons engaging in criminal activity. She claim her computer was hacked. Either she's lying about it and that will get her in trouble with her PO, or he did hack her computer, and she'll get into trouble for associating with a felon engaging in criminal activity. Oh Lord is she stuck in a rough spot. There's no WAY any criminal charges are going to be filed. They do that, and Casey's probation is going to get revoked for the lie or felon RH engaging in the criminal activity of hacking a computer! Her defense lawyers must be downright nauseous about now!

ETA: I originally posted this in sidebar thread, but brought it here. And of course, this is true only if the lying or the hacking can be proven. No wonder RH got an attorney. He must know that if the lying or hacking is proven, he's the reason Casey will go back to jail!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

If he hacked her why would she get in trouble ?

I think I heard that OJ was refused service at a restaurant. FCA is even more hated than OJ, she may not be as easily recognized for who and what she is though.

Yes he was kicked out of Jeff Ruby's (upscale) Louisville restaurant! :woohoo: in front of everyone....

BBM: LOL ... "Casey trademark" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would have raised some hello too ...

If I were in a restaurant eating and she came in -- I would have screamed "there is a BIG RAT in the restaurant" ... :innocent:
or "there is a POISONOUS SNAKE in the restaurant" ... :innocent:

Everybody scrambling -- screaming ... and then point to CA ... I know ...

:crazy::crazy:

How about a tarantula or very large venomous spider? We know all too well that Casey spun a HUGE web of lies that will likely continue. jmo

If he hacked her why would she get in trouble ?

Good question. They would have to prove that she didn't know him, but there seems to be proof from Facebook that she did know him. If they uncover that she knew and was associating with this person who hacked her computer, back to jail for her. The only way it wouldn't hurt her is if she truly did not know or have anything to do with him. But he was bragging about having these videos and pictures from her, I believe. I think it's going to be hard to prove that Casey didn't know this felon RH, and that's where it gets sticky for her. I don't know the rules, though, about the criminal activity being against CA and if that would make a difference, though. But, for all we know, she talked him into either hacking her computer or told him to not to worry, that she would lie and say her computer was hacked to protect him.

Also, if it can be proven that she lied about the hacking (so she gave those videos to him, he didn't steal them), back to jail she goes too. Talk about a rock and a hard place. I bet the defense is searching for a patsy to blame it on right now! This is why Baez said RH wasn't involved at all. If it is proved at all that he had any involvement, Casey is in great danger of going back to jail!

Good question. They would have to prove that she didn't know him, but there seems to be proof from Facebook that she did know him. If they uncover that she knew and was associating with this person who hacked her computer, back to jail for her. The only way it wouldn't hurt her is if she truly did not or have anything to do with him. But he was bragging about having these videos and pictures from her, I believe. I think it's going to be hard to prove that Casey didn't know this felon RH, and that's where it gets sticky for her. I don't know the rules, though, about the criminal activity being against CA and if that would make a difference, though.

Also, if it can be proven that she lied about the hacking (so she gave those videos to him, he didn't steal them), back to jail she goes too. Talk about a rock and a hard place. I bet the defense is searching for a patsy to blame it on right now!

Wonder if they are calling a "special meeting" with just Cindy and not George?:crazy:

excellent post! she is in trouble either way . . .

I doubt if any charges will be filed either -- all they wanted was attention, and that got it. I sure hope her PO is TOUGH!

Hello?? Anyone?? I asked upthread if the second video is out 'there' for watching but didn't get an answer. I haven't seen anything but stills captured from it. TIA.

If you go back up thread and find the link Patty G put up to Geraldo's show with JB, you can find the second video near the end when they showed it. It's very short and just shows her pointing out her nose ring and ear piercing.

Good question. They would have to prove that she didn't know him, but there seems to be proof from Facebook that she did know him. If they uncover that she knew and was associating with this person who hacked her computer, back to jail for her. The only way it wouldn't hurt her is if she truly did not know or have anything to do with him. But he was bragging about having these videos and pictures from her, I believe. I think it's going to be hard to prove that Casey didn't know this felon RH, and that's where it gets sticky for her. I don't know the rules, though, about the criminal activity being against CA and if that would make a difference, though. But, for all we know, she talked him into either hacking her computer or told him to not to worry, that she would lie and say her computer was hacked to protect him.

Also, if it can be proven that she lied about the hacking (so she gave those videos to him, he didn't steal them), back to jail she goes too. Talk about a rock and a hard place. I bet the defense is searching for a patsy to blame it on right now! This is why Baez said RH wasn't involved at all. If it is proved at all that he had any involvement, Casey is in great danger of going back to jail!

She's not having a therapeutic conversation with herself when she talks about the nose ring. She is telling someone else all about it and trying to act coy.

BBM. I agree.

KC really needed therapy and a reality check with boundaries and accountability, she needs to learn how to integrate back into society.

Given what has transpired and that the DT have only served to further enable her, then the NG verdict -- getting away with murder and having a DT to shield her -- are the worst things that will backfire later in life.

The DT know what she needs but seem to prefer to play these games for money rather than get her help to try to rehabilitate her. They are making things worse playing into her games and she would have been better off in the structure of jail or a mental health program.

The Video Diary and supporters just further feed her ego so she is heading more and more off the rails.

This is creating a perfect storm of dysfunction where KC already went off the rails sufficient to commit murder, got away with that, is in a protective DT environment and -- is not getting any help to bring her back to some normality.

Something bad is going to happen, it may take years but KC has no grounding and life skills to deal with her personality and temper issues. She is a firestorm ready to explode.

I don't think she is capable of doing that, but even if she were my fingers are crossed that it doesn't happen because it keeps her isolated no matter how many people are around her and there aren't that many there to begin with.

Wonder if they will try to blame it on H & J B? I don't see why they wouldn't after blaming her own father at the trial.

She's not having a therapeutic conversation with herself when she talks about the nose ring. She is telling someone else all about it and trying to act coy.

ITA, it's a skype call IMO. the first one could be a therapy type thing, I couldnt say...but the second one is a skype call or similar, I'd bet my entire stash of art supplies on it.

I was impressed for quite a long time at how FCA managed to stay away from the cameras....now I know why she was able to retreat. She had her own little reality show going on with an "exclusive" audience.

Based on the content of that first vid, I still think a therapist told her to do it...but I think she liked it. A lot.

Also think she skyped with CA on a regular basis via JB during the incarceration.

I can't quite put together a real prediction for the future with this chick...I mean what is worse than murdering a little baby girl? I imagine she's just going to destroy lives in small dosages from now till death kindly takes her away.

Wonder if they are calling a "special meeting" with just Cindy and not George?:crazy:

OH Lord, if Cindy comes out and says she hacked Casey's computer, I'm going to die laughing. I will pull my hair out if she comes out and says she distributed those videos for Casey. OMG. I sure hope what you're saying is not true!

I bet Cindy is trying to talk Lee into taking a fall for Casey, though. That wouldn't surprise me at all. He knows computers, and she's going to want to save her clone again.

There were already rumours flying that it was lee. Why am I not surprised? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member