Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone notice on the new pic she sent last night, that on the tabs she has the Websleuths page of JB on Geraldo open and another page. So she is on here.
No doubt in my mind that she is here. Matter of fact, I think she was here briefly yesterday.

Dang! Took a nap and now feel like I'm waaaay behind! :crazy:

If that lady in the pic was JB's wife, it might explain his demeanor and anger in the GR interview. Just saying.

I think so, too. Plus if Ms. B has clamped down on the KC texting JB every other minute there might have been a reason to use liquid duct tape on this person's face. Well, KC's reasoning anyway. KC's hair appears to still be long and I'm guessing it's still summertime from the shirts so it would make sense that it was Ms. B. Sure looks like the same body type. Plus KC would never have any friends with a body better than hers. jmo

Did anyone notice on the new pic she sent last night, that on the tabs she has the Websleuths page of JB on Geraldo open and another page. So she is on here.

Ya know what they say in Nola during Mardi Gras? Well, I've already gotten in trouble for quoting a song here today day, so I am not going to say it...

I'll just say "Well Hello FCA! How's it Ha...." nah that will be worse.

loving this little clips from the jail house tapes !

The second boob pic with her face in it is fake. Terrible photo shop job. They used her head from an old photo with short hair and added it to another woman's hair/body in bed. Check out the side burn... I believe Casey's head was cropped from a pic in the Taco Bell series.

Looks like Jose is making the most of his client's bad behavior AGAIN! He has been guesting on shows. He makes me sick. Why give him the press? Looks like there will be more ammo used to benefit the felon...and that is exactly what JB had planned. He is OUTRAGED??? Really JB? I am outraged that you are still allowed to practice law!

.....All this because 12 to 17 people used zero logic.

The second boob pic with her face in it is fake. Terrible photo shop job. They used her head from an old photo with short hair and added it to another woman's hair/body in bed. Check out the side burn... I believe Casey's head was cropped from a pic in the Taco Bell series.

You know, it's sad that we know her pictures so well. :crazy:

I thought so, too! When I saw the head and face - I thought to myself - I KNOW I've seen that picture of her head before! Totally photo shopped IMO!

Now the trending is that Vinnie P and Nancy Grace/TMZ is saying Casey is caught and admits leaking the photos and videos.

She LIED to her PO!!!!! Wrote it on PAPER!!! BACK TO JAIL WITH YOU, CASEY!!!!

Issues is covering the story.

Baez released a statement: Rob Hensley is not related to Baez in no way shape or form. And Baez is not sure if Hensley is Casey's BF.

my bold big

well MISTER baez! what a strange thing to say! I am rethinking my previous stance on "OCA + RH = true love always" being a laugh riot!

(ok it is still a laugh riot but yall know what I mean)

Does anyone think that JB could have asked KC about RH???? Or has he tried to call her and she will not answer???? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo