Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That article linked up thread states that Lee has recently resumed contact with his sister and in turn sends messages from Casey to Cindy. The Anthony's attorney will not confirm or deny this.

Oh Lawd!

Yeah, and he won't comment because the A's will be villified!!!! I guess that means the entire family is in contact with her, not just Lee. They must have a had party with chili with Casey as the center attention or something!

I don't like the girl personally It wouldn't matter if you were the hottest women alive after what she did there is just no coming back from that . Having said that though I do find it ironic that alot of the people that say stuff about her are saying things about her looks. All you hear about is how she doesn't say anything about caylee on her video's and yet the majoritty of these posts are about her looks nothing to do with the case at all...

This "tracy young" family friend is gettin dragged into the entire twitfest. Why haven't I heard her name earlier?

I don't like the girl personally It wouldn't matter if you were the hottest women alive after what she did there is just no coming back from that . Having said that though I do find it ironic that alot of the people that say stuff about her are saying things about her looks. All you hear about is how she doesn't say anything about caylee on her video's and yet the majoritty of these posts are about her looks nothing to do with the case at all...

There is a reason for that...well for me anyways. FCA is a narcissist.

That is so not her in that photo in the bra and underwear .For one she maybe a monster and dispicable but she is all those at 26 her *advertiser censored* arent sagging like that quite yet . Not to mention that that person has abs which means she is working out and we have seen her in alot of pics with low cut jeans those hip bones alone tell you she has had more then one child ..

how do hip bones determine how many children you've had? just wondering, since i've had more than one and never gained any sort of hips at all. :/ as much as I would have liked..

Who was it (Sims?) that said Casey looked at the video of herself and couldn't believe how immature she was? She hasn't changed a bit. It's "very exciting" to have her nose and ear pierced??? Yawn.

No offense, but she put her face out there. It's kinda hard not to comment on her looks when she's there on tape pointing out her new piercings and such. Besides, she loves the attention. That's obvious. If she's going to put her face out there, then she better be well prepared for whatever people have to say.

Isn't Tracey Young the 'babysitter' that Leonard P. sent to the Anthony home?

No, that was another Tracey, but I'm so mad at LSU right now that I can't remember her last name!

She'll get to mexico anyway she can. Hopefully the private jet sugar daddy has exited stage left.

One good thing has emerged from these videos. It is obvious there are NO sugar daddies waiting for Casey. She is not tucked up in some luxurious house. She is being wooed by a broke, convicted felon who still lives with his parents in the back of nowhere, who could not resist bragging about it and has just outed her. Not quite what she was hoping for methinks... :floorlaugh:

She's a sleuth! I'd bet my bottom dollar, she's a sleuth! Not saying she is but just sayin'...kwim :great: She classy :wink: and very well organized :rocker:
I do believe AS started this lil' takedown the very day justice failed Caylee.

She posted a photoshopped pciture of KC from the "taco bell/yellow shirt" series..on the body of a nude woman..and claimed it as fact..when this photoshopped picture has been circulating since KC got out of jail. . . and she also posted a wesh article that was from when KC got out of jail..not to mention her ties to Vivid Entertainment, the first *advertiser censored* group to offer none other than CASEY ANTHONY - get this - MONEY, to be nude..but redacted their offer ONLY after high protest.

Make no mistake, she's not on Caylee's side..she's on Amelia's side only..

And if she's a sleuth, she's a horrible one at that.

No, that was another Tracey, but I'm so mad at LSU right now that I can't remember her last name!

Same here! And I have an obnoxious Alabama fan (my hubby) in the living room happily screaming his head off! :truce:

No different tracy. Tracy young is an anthony family friend..

The Tracey Young who used to post on Facebook claimed she lived in Australia. She used to post on the debates pages and the slide account.

I had to walk away and study, darn assignment due in 1 week...sooooo what did I miss?
Page 56!!! I need to find were I left off LOL

The Tracey Young who used to post on Facebook claimed she lived in Australia. She used to post on the debates pages and the slide account.

I will say this - Amelia claims to be an author, yet she just made one of the biggest proverbial mistakes in using "than" in place of "then". She should know better if she is truly an accomplished author.

Bottom line, I don't care who she is. If she can legally bury Casey Anthony's behind, then she's a success in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand