Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone link me or point me in the direction of RH's mugshot? I saw some discussion on here about me but never saw it..

I just saw it for the first time on the Da Dessert ladie's twitter, she had a very interesting collection of screen shots that show how long this all goes back (Rob H/ICA supposed relationship/frienship whatever it is.) and someone named Floy.

RH's picture is scary and he looks very gaunt. The first thing I thought of when I saw him was someone that may very addicted. It was a very cracky/methy kind of look.

JMO

Mark my words...she will get what is coming to her...she is clearly asking for it
wow ...she is really baiting all of us...isn't she?

I wouldn't be so trusting of AS. Perhaps she is photoshopping. You never know.

Someone sure is and doing a bad job at it.

ETA: Also who ever is doing it wants WS people to "think" Casey is coming to this site. There is no way Casey would photoshop her own picture. She's to proud of herself.

I don't trust anyone on twitter :crazy:, but AS has an image on her twitter with Casey's "taco bell head" attached to a scantily clad woman baring her *advertiser censored*. Sending the "taco bell head" pic of Casey to AS would just prove to her that we all know the pic is photo shopped. Not that it matters however - lol.

I can't believe I'm letting myself get caught up in this jive! :crazy:

That is so not her in that photo in the bra and underwear .For one she maybe a monster and dispicable but she is all those at 26 her *advertiser censored* arent sagging like that quite yet . Not to mention that that person has abs which means she is working out and we have seen her in alot of pics with low cut jeans those hip bones alone tell you she has had more then one child ..

Dr. Drew is drowning in the Casey Koolaid! Good freaking Lord!

...Nah - he's a creature... a creature of TV and what makes today's headlines. He doesn't really care about anyone; he has no professional integrity. He's a TeeVee Personaliteee!

We've been seduced by him when he says what we want to hear, but he's for hire.

What Will He Say Tomorrow? Tune in and find out!

He should be on E! or something

Mark my words...she will get what is coming to her...she is clearly asking for it
wow ...she is really baiting all of us...isn't she?
She can bait away! She's nothing but a joke. And we're all laughing. She's not a celeb; she's a social pariah. We aren't interested because we think she's interesting. We're interested because she is such a circus show, and we want to see her go down after what she did to poor baby Caylee.

That is so not her in that photo in the bra and underwear .For one she maybe a monster and dispicable but she is all those at 26 her *advertiser censored* arent sagging like that quite yet . Not to mention that that person has abs which means she is working out and we have seen her in alot of pics with low cut jeans those hip bones alone tell you she has had more then one child ..

CanManEh, if you are talking about the black and white photo in the bra and underwearz, then yes...that is Casey. That image was taken back in 2008.

That most certainly is her in the black and white photo I posted. It was taken from her photobucket account and she has a tattoo on her hip.

I wouldn't post it unless it was a proven fact.

I'm still enjoying angry grandpa's youtube watching casey..~snorts~

VERY graphic "Angry Grandpa Watches Casey Anthony's Video Diary" and I must say, if he bumped into her at applebee's there would be quite the scene!

AS is on a :rollercoaster: with this stuff!

She's a sleuth! I'd bet my bottom dollar, she's a sleuth! Not saying she is but just sayin'...kwim :great: She classy :wink: and very well organized :rocker:
I do believe AS started this lil' takedown the very day justice failed Caylee.

I don't trust anyone on twitter :crazy:, but AS has an image on her twitter with Casey's "taco bell head" attached to a scantily clad woman baring her *advertiser censored*. Sending the "taco bell head" pic of Casey to AS would just prove to her that we all know the pic is photo shopped. Not that it matters however - lol.

I can't believe I'm letting myself get caught up in this jive! :crazy:

And for us WS'ers, we shouldn't. We know better. This is all a bunch of garbage, and we shouldn't be giving those TWATS (twitter'ers) anymore of our attention or time. Fake names, fake accounts, fake piccies....

The only picture I've seen in an MSM is the one on WESH with the hearts - which I think has already been disputed.

We're better than this. Come on folks!

MOO

Mel

Pardon the O/T for just one moment.

The money that people are sending FCA, through her defense team, no doubt. Is that considered income or just a gift? Cause you know she's still receiving money from supporters. That's probably how she was able to purchase a computer. I'm just curious about that. How does that work? How much money can you receive per year without having to report it?

She's a sleuth! I'd bet my bottom dollar, she's a sleuth! Not saying she is but just sayin'...kwim :great: She classy :wink: and very well organized :rocker:
I do believe AS started this lil' takedown the very day justice failed Caylee.

All I have to say is, God Bless her pea-pickin' heart! :blowkiss:

exactly why I assumed these social media topics were not on par with WS TOS . . . color me confused ! But I love watching this circus

I'm still enjoying angry grandpa's youtube watching casey..~snorts~

VERY graphic "Angry Grandpa Watches Casey Anthony's Video Diary" and I must say, if he bumped into her at applebee's there would be quite the scene!

Now there's a loose cannon!

On top of his raging temper, he's smoking like a chimney ~ can't be a good mix for his health!

:blowkiss: Melanie, I think maybe you meant to use an "I" (twits) instead of an "A"? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3