Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that ole childhood song come to mind when viewing these pictures?

"Do ur *advertiser censored* hang low? Do they hang in the snow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?" :crazy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: OMG! Are you sure you're not dadessertladie? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That pic of her on the bed is an obvious fake, there's a bigger version if you do a google search.

I so agree with you! Look just to the left of what would be her natural neck and it's huge. So fake, no one has a neck that wide. Also look at the hair line around the face. Someone tried to blur it to make it look better and then the sideburns ... nope! Someone photoshopped this.

Aw....NG is showing video of Caylee's last birthday party. Gosh...it still hurts so bad. Poor baby. :(

That video is so bizarre to me, poor Caylee did NOT want to be near that guy singing "this girl is a woman now" or whatever inappropriate song he was singing to a 2-year-old, but CA kept picking poor Caylee up and sticking her in that guys' face, Caylee just wanted AWAY from that guy, but they had her cornered in that little area in the patio. That video has always bothered me, for some reason,

O/T I know amongst all the CRAZYNESS of this "twitter" stuff. :floorlaugh:

I wish we knew who pierced her nose. If she had came to me, she would have left with no less the 250 holes in her body. No way I would have only pierced her nose.

They supposedly (NBC), paid $50K for it, according to the Tweets.

If that is true, wouldn't that most certainly constitute a probation violation considering FCA claims on her probation report that her computer was hacked, and also that she hadn't earned any money?

If this is proven, could be pretty bad for her civil suits as well. I sure hope so..

What a weird thing for FCA to say..."He's just as much my dog as my other pets were" -what the heck?

I know, me too.

Made me think that she's sharing a pet with someone.

Like she's "adopted" the care-takers pet dog.

I believe we've got the photographer:

CAFriend2.jpg

Is that??? Na, it wouldn't be him, would it?

I saw a squirrel at first but the longer that I look at it, my eye focuses on the squirrel but then it shifts and I see Michael Jackson?!?

In the top right hand corner of the "T" shape, I definitely see The Count from Sesame Street!

"Do ur *advertiser censored* hang low? Do they hang in the snow? Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier?" :crazy:

EARS Gypsy Road - Ears! Who was singing nursery rhymes to you!:floorlaugh:

Off topic to her newest video release but this gal has such strong narcisssitic tendencies (I've always said if someone comes out and diagnosis' her as having a cluster B personality disorder I would not be surprised---at all) that she's not going to go away.

She thrives on this attention and IMHO she's feeling even more empowered and untouchable since she got away with murder. (That's my opinion)

She won't be able to get her head back down in her foxhole like we all wish that she would however IMHO because I do think she is feeling so empowered and so untouchable right now and is so deeply self centered she is going to mess up. She won't be able to help herself---she's going to break the law again and when she does I hope that she doesn't get to walk away from it.

All JMHO (PS I am afraid to go watch the latest vid because I see posts about her "boobage" no thanks! :))

I wish we knew who pierced her nose. If she had came to me, she would have left with no less the 250 holes in her body. No way I would have only pierced her nose.

Maybe those piercings will get badly infected.....

We are not suppose to be posting tweets or screen shots from Twitter pages. Just tell the people where to look.

Please self edit

Thanks.

Not only pierced her nose but got "really excited" about it..

I think someone forgot to tell FCA that piercings are soooo 2007 - ohhh....**fisties**....**face scrunchies**...come on....thwarted again! :innocent:

What was creepier than her watching and talking to her image while recording the video as well as how she announced she adopted this poor dog was the facial expression and the way her voice changed as she spoke about it and also that she did not call the dog by a name.

Same thing she used to do with Caylee when she was talking to her friends in texts/im's. Only once in a great while would she use Caylee's name or "Cays".

No wonder she doesn't like video of herself. She of all people can see how badly she sticks out like a sore thumb, easier to fake it and pass as more normal/less awkward in still photos.

I believe we've got the photographer:

CAFriend2.jpg

Is that??? Na, it wouldn't be him, would it?

I saw a squirrel at first but the longer that I look at it, my eye focuses on the squirrel but then it shifts and I see Michael Jackson?!?

In the top right hand corner of the "T" shape, I definitely see The Count from Sesame Street!

I see a kitten then my eyes focus and I see a squirrel.:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

We sang a different version:

" Do your *advertiser censored* hang low? Do they wobble to and fro? Can you throw 'em over your shoulder if you have no boulder holder?"

That pic of her on the bed is an obvious fake, there's a bigger version if you do a google search.

That's what I thought after looking at it for a minute. A good try at photoshop, but still a fail.

Why are these posts allowed on here. According to TOS, we are not allowed to post FB or twitter posts, or post piccies that are not even verified.

Yet I see it happening every couple of minutes on here. What the *&#( is going on?? MODS??

MOO

Mel

Dr Drew, now saying FCA is in treatment? And worse, that she can benefit? How wrong he is! The only thing tx would do is give her ammo to use on other people. Not a good idea.

Her attorney is a master @ social networking and used it continually through the trial. I believe everything out there is orchestrated by him. He didn't need to comment on this at all. It is he who is keeping it rolling in the media.

I think Dr. Drew has got caught in his web along with J. Cecearez. They should take off their rose-colored glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3