Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we've got the photographer:

CAFriend2.jpg

Is that??? Na, it wouldn't be him, would it?

It is a MIRACLE! It's one of her under the hood squirrels come back to life.

Oh God. I've been on this case waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long because it looks like a squirrel to me!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: It could also be Dottie Sims hair, which was very squirrelly and unkempt every time I saw her!

I guess I'll have to join you, Aedrys...I saw the same thing! :floorlaugh:

What a weird thing for FCA to say..."He's just as much my dog as my other pets were" -what the heck?

It is a MIRACLE! It's one of her under the hood squirrels come back to life.

Maybe Ghost Squirrel clicked "share" on her videos. Waiting for official confirmation from defense team.

What a weird thing for FCA to say..."He's just as much my dog as my other pets were" -what the heck?

Her "other pets" weren't really hers, they were Cindy's.

I don't believe this newest pet is really hers either, hence why she uses the term "adopted".

The dog actually belongs to her keepers - not Casey.

The doggie? Is that her dog or am I seeing things?

Oh God. I've been on this case waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long because it looks like a squirrel to me!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ETA: It could also be Dottie Sims hair, which was very squirrelly and unkempt every time I saw her!

:floorlaugh: A Dog and a Squirrel ... I'm losing it 'cause all I am seeing is ELVIS ... in other words -- Nothing ...

:crazy::crazy::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

As much as I didn't want to see it, I ALSO SAW A SQUIRREL! No kidding either! lol

She's saying she paid for her own computer? Whose money did she use?

in canada, when one is released from prison/jail they immediately receive a cheque from social services, (welfare) until they do get employment,,,,,its not much, but a start for them

I feel sorry for the dog. I wish we could call protective services.

Pat Brown is right. We would never have to see her again if not for the jury. I am sure they have rationalized their opinion. I had to watch this all the time whenever a parolee walked out the door...when, with the swipe of a pen, they didn't have to be released. These people never once considered themselves responsible for what was in the headlines shortly thereafter.

I was just watching the Geraldo clip talking with JB about the second video. When Geraldo asked him whether FCA is remorseful, I expected JB to say that she was found "not guilty" and doesn't have anything to feel remorseful about. Funny, though...he didn't.

"SoooOOooooo....this is my ferst videO dye-a-reeE" Ugh.....I can't stand the way FCA speaks!!! "Aaaannnnndd...I pierced my eearr....WHOOOO".

Excuse me while I go vomit.

I'm still unclear how Holly got the video, and if she's legit. Anyone?

The way that Holly and Jon got the video is by following a Casey Supporter Facebook page (RH). RH got the video from somewhere and he uploaded it to YouTube and made the video "unlisted", of which means, anyone that has the link can view the video. This was NOT a smart move on RH's part as Holly and Jon spotted the link and then when they tried to get to see the video they couldn't see it as RH may have made it private.

IMO, it took patience for Jon and Holly, probably refreshing the YouTube video until they could see it again, probably while RH was trying to figure out the mistake of making the video "unlisted".

Once Jon and Holly were able to view it, they just downloaded it from RH's YouTube channel and then uploaded it to their own YouTube channel.

I believe the story about the "pay per view" was total BS and a way for Holly and Jon to disassociate themselves from RH.

JUST My opinion. :)

I thought that whole ridiculous interview was OCA stabbing her parents in the back yet once again. These are mine, things I can KEEP! OCA is a freak, will never change and a true danger to society and that poor little dog!!

I agree. Seriously odd comment. She likes to try to say things to humanize herself but seems to miss the mark every time. Think this might be one of those instances.

Nancy dancing around the hacking issue, saying that she believe there would have been more "dynamic" videos

hoark!

"SoooOOooooo....this is my ferst videO dye-a-reeE" Ugh.....I can't stand the way FCA speaks!!! "Aaaannnnndd...I pierced my eearr....WHOOOO".

Excuse me while I go vomit.

Not only pierced her nose but got "really excited" about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3