Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy going ballistic on the "hacking" routine - Talking head saying JB sez a police report will be filed - erm, not so far

The only dessert lady I know of is the one who supplied the Jury with goodies every day...:innocent:

Same here. And she wined them, dined them, and key-lime pied them until they were fat, dumb and happy! JMHO!

First thing you do when computer hacked : CALL 9-1-1 ...

:waitasec: Just like when your child is missing !

From NG Show

Same here. And she wined them, dined them, and key-lime pied them until they were fat, dumb and happy! JMHO!

key-lime pied them!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I am dying! DYING!

UGH.. Why does HLN always insist on showing clips of her face while the verdict is being read? Makes me want to :sick:

Wonder if she is thinking "Ohmygosh, I'm such a good liar.."

I wonder if AS realized @Leeaanthony is following her. His account is verified and he only follows 2 people: @AmeliaSobel and @CaseyTrackers. Chatter on Twitter is that LA is still in touch with FCA. So, I guess he is likely relaying all of this to her? Giving her ideas for new lies to come up with regarding all of this?

In the twitter world that doesn't make @leeanthony the real Lee Anthony though, just like Amelia Sobel isn't really using her real name.

Oh wow, now I know WHY Jose said so fast that RH wasn't involved. According to Azlawyer on the lawyer thread, Casey can't be associated with persons engaging in criminal activity. She claim her computer was hacked. Either she's lying about it and that will get her in trouble with her PO, or he did hack her computer, and she'll get into trouble for associating with a felon engaging in criminal activity. Oh Lord is she stuck in a rough spot. There's no WAY any criminal charges are going to be filed. They do that, and Casey's probation is going to get revoked for the lie or felon RH engaging in the criminal activity of hacking a computer! Her defense lawyers must be downright nauseous about now!

ETA: I originally posted this in sidebar thread, but brought it here. And of course, this is true only if the lying or the hacking can be proven. No wonder RH got an attorney. He must know that if the lying or hacking is proven, he's the reason Casey will go back to jail!

If that last statement comes true then we owe RH a BIG Hero Sandwich. Where's that winking smiley when you need it?

OMG, da dessert ladie is killing me!!!! So funny, and I LOVE that her name is Clora Form (dadessertladie). :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I'm actually thinking of joining Twitter just to follow her!

Now she's going to randomly call numbers and hopes to get Tony! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am reading her twitter and I am seriously ROTF. :floorlaugh: She is beyond hilarious.

In 31 days, no doubt.

That would be a RIOT! Yes, Baez, please wait until it's 31 days and THEN report the hacking! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Aw....NG is showing video of Caylee's last birthday party. Gosh...it still hurts so bad. Poor baby. :(

Good grief, that Dr. was echoing like he was reporting from a bathroom.

In the twitter world that doesn't make @leeanthony the real Lee Anthony though, just like Amelia Sobel isn't really using her real name.

Wow, I sure do have a lot to learn about Twitter apparently.. :)
On a side note, I never understood why in the world someone would want to pretend to be someone else? Seems like that would be exhausting.. Strange world I guess.. :confused:

:waiting: how long will it be before she is thrown back in the tank? I can hardly wait for her and her moles to get moving and sleeping on a three inch mattress once again.

NG just screeched :

She's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads