Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it actualy says JB CM geraldo interview on the web sleuth tab

dont know if i can just post pic on here from des ladys twitter anyone know x

OK, so whomever is posting @CMA86, has not tweeted since August. Could be her though, who the heck knows?

OK, that makes sense now as BC was here yesterday and posting. Is that post still viewable? I can't dig right now as I am recording the segment on Ayla.

It's probably best for me not to comment about AC/BC:silenced:

I think a bunch of children are playing around on twitter! :crazy:

Now I know where I remember seeing all these photos from before on Twitter. I thought I was having an "outer body experience" in seeing these pictures before and many haven't seen them before.

Nancy Grace is all over it tonight.... showing off her body piercings.
This should be fun :floorlaugh:

Nancy is playing Caylee singing "You are my sunshine" in the background, to keep this story in perspective.

That's not an officially verified account (the Twitter verified symbol is blue with a white check - and they now only verify sponsors/partners, I read yesterday).

You can type whatever you want in your Twitter profile description and it will show under your name on your account. Lots of people put things like you see with this account, but it's not an official Twitter verification.

OK, I did not realize, I thought verified actually meant something.. silly me. New to this whole Twitter thing.

So, :waitasec: fess up.

Who among us is DaDessertLadie? :seeya:

This bit of info is more interesting than this Casey crap.

BFMD & Eidetic my sincere apologies for any excitement i may have caused :p

i deleted it myself because i wasnt sure if allowed oops

NG: "Bombsell tonight, ANOTHER 'Tot Mom' video.." :floorlaugh:

NG still angry.

it actualy says JB CM geraldo interview on the web sleuth tab

dont know if i can just post pic on here from des ladys twitter anyone know x

Do not post the photo! Please contact a mod, show them where the photo is located and that this photo was tweeted back on August 25, 2011.

I think we might even have a thread on this picture, but no 100% sure anymore.

She better not plead the 5th in light of her new video diary cameo's is all I really wanted to hear. But noone brought up that issue! ~groans~

Speaking of cameos. Wondering here if CA called FCA to tell her that she seen her cameo, to which FCA would reply: Which one?:floorlaugh:
I'm more interested in finding out if FCA had posted her videos on a pay-for- view site than I am with if she leaked the videos or if they were "stolen" from her. If she posted them on the pay-for-view site she could then consider this as earned income? Which I hope to be true...I'd like to see her wiggle her way out of that one.

The only dessert lady I know of is the one who supplied the Jury with goodies every day...:innocent:

I know, right? I was wondering that myself!!!! I want to friend you, dadessertladie! Come out and say hi!!!!

OK, I did not realize, I thought verified actually meant something.. silly me. New to this whole Twitter thing.

Don't feel silly! I thought the same thing when I first started reading on Twitter. I just happened upon the verified info by chance at some point. :blowkiss:

FCA's defense team has YET to file a police report for the alleged "hacking" lol

Speaks Volumes!

AHHHHHA ... NO Police Report filed for the "hacked" computer ...

From NG Show ...

Keep posting!!! This novice is watching in awe at how you alll are unraveling this. Makes me wish I had been around in 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand