Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT here and I am sorry...

I am TRYING to watch a very important ballgame from down here in lower Alabama....but all of your hilarious posts are making it very hard!

no, Mel has the vernacular correct . . . it's what they're called :floorlaugh:

no, Mel has the vernacular correct . . . it's what they're called :floorlaugh:

OMG I haven't had this much fun on WS since prior to the verdict.
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I am TRYING to watch a very important ballgame from down here in lower Alabama....but all of your hilarious posts are making it very hard!

Uh oh...I'm watching that game too and I'm from Louisiana!!!! Of course, WS is a nice distraction since my team isn't doing so well, dangit!

Anyone who's had a baby will tell you that their breasts can sag after, (at any age) especially if genetically predisposed to it. In this case, Casey seems to have inherited her mother's waistline *advertiser censored*. :crazy:

Can't believe I just posted that.

Yes I was talking about that picture .But i thought It was a picture of something she has put out with whats going on right now these video.s . At that time when would she of had caylee of course her breasts would of saged you don't need to give me the ABC'S of having a child I thought it was a pic of as she looks right now .and that's what meant when i was saying thats not her body in that pic. In oct 2011 her *advertiser censored* arent full of milk or i hope they arent and she isn't working out to have abs like that pics.But how can you still say It's her forsure because it was on her photo buckett and a tramp stamp thier is no head on the pic i saw and iam sure there is more then one girl out there with a tramp stamp I don't think u can know for sure unless there is a pic somewhere with the head on that body even then there are alot of things you can do to make herself apear alot better then what she really is.

If you look at @TMZ, they have a verified account with a blue circle with a check-mark in the middle. If you put your cursor in the blue circle, it will say "verified account".

Now if you go to anyone that just has the check mark and verified account, it does nothing.

I just realized NOW what the actual verified account looks like and boy, oh boy, was I mislead.

I messed away with my twitter and where we are seeing the check mark and Verified Account is where people put their "bio"...you are correct a true verified account is blue circle with a check mark

Oh yes, it is important! And, I am not liking this score......LOL
Geaux Tigers!!

ok so back to the newly released video's.

Why is FCA so happy to show her pierced elf ears?I wouldn't think she'd want to draw attention to them.

hmm yet another twist on who leaked what

The fact that Mason issued the official media statement on the videos has caused a flurry of online speculation as to whether Baez may have leaked the video diary in a fit of pique.

Makes sense in a backwards Anthony kinda way. Rumours flying that she's gonna can him.

oh and this

Tracy Conroy, who lived in the Anthony family home as a bodyguard for Casey, watched Casey's behavior closely during her time with the Anthonys; in a profile I wrote of her last June, Conroy told me she thought Anthony was “a sick woman.” When I asked Conroy about the video this week, she told me Anthony always loved the cameras. She firmly believes Casey was somehow involved in the video release.
[/QUOTE]

Uh oh...I'm watching that game too and I'm from Louisiana!!!! Of course, WS is a nice distraction since my team isn't doing so well, dangit!

It ain't over till it's over! Geaux Tigers!:seeya:

ok so back to the newly released video's.

Why is FCA so happy to show her pierced elf ears?I wouldn't think she'd want to draw attention to them.

I don't think Casey is bright enough to know how many of us fully believe she can go airborne with those ears at any moment.

Either that, or she's letting us know that she's got the platforms installed for the headlights that will soon clip onto her ear piercings in case she takes flight unexpectedly.

LOL - you're probably right. That's what my mama woulda called em ;)

:floorlaugh:

Your mama?!? :thud: Oh, my sides! :floorlaugh:
To get back on topic, I do agree with you that we can't put much stock into any of the photos or alleged incriminating tweets/FB posts among these players. Those things are so easily faked. While there could be some truth here and there, it's impossible to determine what that might be at this point.

That article linked up thread states that Lee has recently resumed contact with his sister and in turn sends messages from Casey to Cindy. The Anthony's attorney will not confirm or deny this.

Oh Lawd!

hmm yet another twist on who leaked what

Makes sense in a backwards Anthony kinda way. Rumours flying that she's gonna can him.

oh and this
[/QUOTE]

Maybe JB has learned from his girl and now he knows how to do exactly what she does to others. Stick it to them.

I don't think Casey is bright enough to know how many of us fully believe she can go airborne with those ears at any moment.

Either that, or she's letting us know that she's got the platforms installed for the headlights that will soon clip onto her ear piercings in case she takes flight unexpectedly.

She'll get to mexico anyway she can. Hopefully the private jet sugar daddy has exited stage left.

That article linked up thread states that Lee has recently resumed contact with his sister and in turn sends messages from Casey to Cindy. The Anthony's attorney will not confirm or deny this.

Oh Lawd!
I 100% believe that they are indeed in contact with one another. Maybe not George, but Cindy? YES! Lee? Maybe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3