Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. And IF someone makes a video of themselves intended to be private, then why the need to edit out names?

Consider the source. We have been fed a steady diet of lies since 2008. Why would that change now?

The whole thing is lame.

It is being "alleged" that the names Casey stated on the video were edited out before the release of the "unlisted" YouTube video on Facebook by RH. There is an MSM article somewhere here where he stated that.

I agree that it's simply rambling. But I think KC knows she is internationally infamous, and she wanted to see if a boring video where she makes apologies for nothing would still be newsworthy. I mean, she has nothing else to do.

And we really have to figure out where and when the name editing happened. Anyone who put the video on the internet would leave the names there, IMO. Except KC, who is hoping we believe this was unintentional.

Well, we already have someone (DH, I think) who is claiming that he did the editing to protect her location. Believe it or not, I can see a scenario where some crazed supporter thinks he's doing her a favor by blocking the names out, so that way he doesn't give these 'anti-OCA' people any clue on where she is. Plus, I don't think she's that smart enough to do it herself.

If he didn't do it, I'm not really sure why he would need to lie about it.

True. And IF someone makes a video of themselves intended to be private, then why the need to edit out names?

Consider the source. We have been fed a steady diet of lies since 2008. Why would that change now?

The whole thing is lame.

Exactly. If it were meant to be private and distributed amongst only those she trusted there was no need to edit out the names. Editing tells us it was meant to be released.

JB trying to protect RH tells us there is a reason he needs to and maybe the reason is RH can be directly linked back to his office. JB has his hands full.

I can see Caylee looking down now saying for those who took up the fight for me....justice is coming, just be patient it will come........"the end will justify the means." Sound familiar???? jmo

Well, we already have someone (DH, I think) who is claiming that he did the editing to protect her location. Believe it or not, I can see a scenario where some crazed supporter thinks he's doing her a favor by blocking the names out, so that way he doesn't give these 'anti-OCA' people any clue on where she is. Plus, I don't think she's that smart enough to do it herself.

Like lying isn't a major factor with anything involved with KC????? jmo

To become semi-famous. He doesn't have the best of character, obviously. IMO, KC used him as a vehicle of sorts to get the video out there.

Like lying isn't a major factor with anything involved with KC????? jmo

I agree, which is why wouldn't buy what any of them are saying, even those who released the video and how they got it. The whole thing involves a number of people who are either lying, covering up for someone, or just playing around with other people. I also think people who are putting up fake stuff must be having a field day with all this, interjecting stories to spice things up.

To become semi-famous. He doesn't have the best of character, obviously. IMO, KC used him as a vehicle of sorts to get the video out there.

When two people are lying, which one do you believe less? You say KC, but only because you know her history.

Okay now I am wondering about the second 9 second video. The first one the names are edited out but we start sleuthing the paneling and pictures in the back ground trying to figure out where they were taken. Now the second one has a world map on each side of her so we see no back ground to sleuth. Really ?????

I agree that it's simply rambling. But I think KC knows she is internationally infamous, and she wanted to see if a boring video where she makes apologies for nothing would still be newsworthy. I mean, she has nothing else to do.

And we really have to figure out where and when the name editing happened. Anyone who put the video on the internet would leave the names there, IMO. Except KC, who is hoping we believe this was unintentional.

I think Casey thought that video IS her at her best. She is so vain, she doesn't realize that trying to make a normal video only made her look worse. I mean the hair, the clothes, and the trying to look young, sexy, and naive about computers IS Casey at her best in her mind. She was trying to be what she thought was the best version of her for right now. As usual, it was all me, me, me. I bet she didn't edit out the names, but a supporter she gave it to did because they were protecting her. Casey could care less about who she talks about in her little video. She's too vain to really care about not throwing names around. And I bet Caylee has never entered her thoughts since she got out of prison. I can tell she did this behind her DT's back because the focus was so much on her and her new things, not her actually getting better or any remorse for what happened to Caylee (even admitting remorse for the "accident" that claim Caylee's life never happened). I'm just laughing so hard because it backfired so badly! I mean, this cannot be the image the DT really wanted of her out there. No way.

I'm telling you, she thought that was a GREAT video and couldn't wait for it to be exposed. She doesn't realize that the general public could care LESS about what she is doing while on probation after she got away with murder. The public cares MORE for Caylee than they ever will about Casey, and she just will never get that.

I agree, which is why wouldn't buy what any of them are saying, even those who released the video and how they got it. The whole thing involves a number of people who are either lying, covering up for someone, or just playing around with other people. I also think people who are putting up fake stuff must be having a field day with all this, interjecting stories to spice things up.

I agree with options A and C.

I think Casey thought that video IS her at her best. She is so vain, she doesn't realize that trying to make a normal video only made her look worse. I mean the hair, the clothes, and the trying to look young, sexy, and naive about computers IS Casey at her best in her mind. She was trying to be what she thought was the best version of her for right now. As usual, it was all me, me, me. I bet Caylee has never entered her thoughts since she got out of prison. I can tell she did this behind her DT's back because the focus was so much on her and her new things, not her actually getting better or any remorse for what happened to Caylee (even admitting remorse for the "accident" that claim Caylee's life never happened). I'm just laughing so hard because it backfired so badly!

I'm telling you, she thought that was a GREAT video and couldn't wait for it to be exposed. She doesn't realize that the general public could care LESS about what she is doing while on probation after she got away with murder. The public cares MORE for Caylee than they ever will about Casey, and she just will never get that.

BBM

IMO, I think the people here care more for Caylee. I'm not so sure about the public in general. I don't think people tuning in to watch the trial or trying to kill each other waiting in line were all doing it 'for Caylee'. They were doing that/watching because it was and still continues to be a spectacle. That's what our society is drawn to, spectacles.

IMO, JMO and all that.

I also think she thought doing it in black and white would make her more edgy or something. It was definitely a style thing she was doing. She probably thought the video was so much cooler in black and white. *big eyeroll*

The fact that Baez says he doesn't believe RH was involved tells me that he has some knowledge of RH ~ otherwise he would have no idea if he were involved or not. That leads me to believe RH certainly does have a personal connection to Casey (of which Baez is aware!) and was probably given the vlogs by Casey.

One who is in hiding, fearful for their very life, does not share vlogs with anyone. That would contradict the need for disguises and protection. Hence, Baez galloping to the rescue, pocketful of duct tape, mouth full of lies, head and heart empty of morals ~ Casey's knight in shining armor.

:bud: :soldier: :lol:​

Baez told GR that, "She should be allowed to go on with her life." He is right because that is what the state of Florida declared. But the public, it seems, has made the decision that that life should never be normal; they will be watching her every move. And rightfully so, imo.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Think about it . . . who would expose their personal vlogs full of nonsense? FKC would!

How would a hacker know exactly what files to hack from FKC? Inside job all the way . . . and we should not care since this is what she wants -- Attention!

While this should be all about Caylee, FKC steals the thunder . . . again

I also think she thought doing it in black and white would make her more edgy or something. It was definitely a style thing she was doing. She probably thought the video was so much cooler in black and white. *big eyeroll*

prolly didn't know how to change the setting on her WebCam application . . .

BBM

IMO, I think the people here care more for Caylee. I'm not so sure about the public in general. I don't think people tuning in to watch the trial or trying to kill each other waiting in line were all doing it 'for Caylee'. They were doing that/watching because it was and still continues to be a spectacle. That's what our society is drawn to, spectacles.

IMO, JMO and all that.

I agree, city -- we cannot turn away from a train wreck!

The fact that Baez says he doesn't believe RH was involved tells me that he has some knowledge of RH ~ otherwise he would have no idea if he were involved or not. That leads me to believe RH certainly does have a personal connection to Casey (of which Baez is aware!) and was probably given the vlogs by Casey.

One who is in hiding, fearful for their very life, does not share vlogs with anyone. That would contradict the need for disguises and protection. Hence, Baez galloping to the rescue, pocketful of bandaids, mouth full of lies, head and heart empty of morals ~ Casey's knight in shining armor.

:bud: :soldier: :lol:​

Baez told GR that, "She should be allowed to go on with her life." He is right because that is what the state of Florida declared. But the public, it seems, has made the decision that that life should never be normal; they will be watching her every move. And rightfully so, imo.

FWIW more than one post (other sites) claim that RH is a cousin to Baez.
No idea if it's true or just more muck stirred up to swirl around.

I think Casey wanted her video posted online. The reason I say that is because Caylee was at the center of attention again - Dr G's special - and Casey simply cannot have that!

That has been Casey's problem since the day Caylee was born. It was the reason she broke off her engagement with JG. He loved Caylee more than he did Casey. I think ultimately it was one of the main reasons Caylee was killed and thrown away. All the attention was on Caylee's well being and what Caylee needed - not what Casey wanted. I do believe Cindy was on Casey big time about her lack of attention to her child. So Casey took care of "the problem" (BIG TROUBLE).

Now, Caylee is still in the forefront of so many people's mind and Casey simply not handle it. So she does what she has always done - acts out to refocus everyone's attention on her. She is still in competition with her dead daughter.

Right. She's the same girl she was in 2008, but with fewer resources and much fewer friends. She has nothing to lose.

Yes, but the friends that she used to have didn't voice their loyalty so fervently, do so for the world to hear or in the face of so many others crying for her head on a platter.

I hate Casey Anthony.:furious:

I think Casey wanted her video posted online. The reason I say that is because Caylee was at the center of attention again - Dr G's special - and Casey simply cannot have that!

That has been Casey's problem since the day Caylee was born. It was the reason she broke off her engagement with JG. He loved Caylee more than he did Casey. I think ultimately it was one of the main reasons Caylee was killed and thrown away. All the attention was on Caylee's well being and what Caylee needed - not what Casey wanted. I do believe Cindy was on Casey big time about her lack of attention to her child. So Casey took care of "the problem" (BIG TROUBLE).

Now, Caylee is still in the forefront of so many people's mind and Casey simply not handle it. So she does what she has always done - acts out to refocus everyone's attention on her. She is still in competition with her dead daughter.
and that RIGHT there is THE truest, most succinct motive behind everything Casey does, and the blame lies at the feet of Cindy Anthony... she raised the monster to be this way. Casey will always need to be first, need to have adulation and attention, and will never ever be able to help herself from wanting to wrest any attention Caylee gets, even in death, away from Caylee and refocusing in herself.

its why she killed, why she steals, why she lies, and her entire reason for who she is... she HAS to be first, most important, most wanted, best at *whatever. Cindy made her the princess and when Caylee dethroned her, Casey just made whatever moves necessary to reclaim her throne...by eliminating the competition... over and over and over. and she's still doing it.

it's okay to have "stuff" as long as she remains in complete control of the stuff... kids, dogs, objects, belongings.......because nothing and no one will ever be permitted to share any of HER stuff.......because it is hers and hers alone, and she won't ever risk having a replacement be more important to any one whose attention and devotion she claims for herself.

I agree....she leaked it herself, because she absolutely cannot stand to have anyone take first place in the media attention.......even is she is hated, she still has "the MOST hated" title. and as long as she gets the lion share of the news, media, and public attention, that's her goal.....and she wins...in her mind, that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell