Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they want to stay as far away from anything related to FCA as is humanly possible. I dunno, but good question because I don't think that it is her in the picture.

I think it is her too. That insecure way she has her sweater pulled half way over her hands is a Casey trademark and it gives her away. Plus, it looks exactly like her and the picture is crystal clear.

It's her. I just cannot believe that people in that restaurant did not raise holy h**. I would have.

I think she is more out and about then you think she is. She was able to stroll up and down some street in Ohio sipping a latte and was able to stroll into an Old Navy and browse at her leisure without anyone giving her a care in the world. I don't see why that would be different now.

IMO

I have always thought, and still do, that the first Ohio pictures looked staged and contrived. They are very unnatural looking and smack of an amateur's attempt at a photo shoot. This was in the beginning when they thought they were going to be raking in the money, so I feel that she and her "team" thought they would give the people what they want. Shows how much they know. The people want her head on a platter. Nobody wants to see her drinking a Starbucks, and no one wants to see her "reflecting" on webcam. JMO.

I have always thought, and still do, that the first Ohio pictures looked staged and contrived. They are very unnatural looking and smack of an amateur's attempt at a photo shoot. This was in the beginning when they thought they were going to be raking in the money, so I feel that she and her "team" thought they would give the people what they want. Shows how much they know. The people want her head on a platter. Nobody wants to see her drinking a Starbucks, and no one wants to see her "reflecting" on webcam. JMO.

Unfortunately, the sad truth is after the video was released, it was all over the news for at least two days. People are interested. And lets not forget of course the Ohio pictures were staged, but they were all over the place meaning she sold them and was paid and made some money. Nancy Grace figured they made about 50,000 on those.

This shouldn't shock any of us. She has NO life. She is holed up in some sad little trailer without a family or a true or sane friend in the world. She is lonely, irrelevant, infamous and pathetic.

Of course she is going to live her life via twitter, facebook, video, and the internet, it is the only contact that she can have. Normal every day people that did not murder their babies and that dont have to hide due to being the most HATED women in America, socialize on the internet everyday. It is a fact of life in this day and age.

She is sad. She got out of jail and immediately took pictures of her ta-tas and sent them to a male supporter over the internet. She didn't even wait to cut her nasty trial hair.

This is not a case of hacking, therapy, or anything else for that matter. This is how she lives her life now and it leaked. It is the only "social" life that she has and it shows how reckless and desperate she truly is.

I think it is hilarious really. Her Vita will never be Bella.

Unfortunately, she does not need much in the way of stimulation. She frequented K-Mart every day.

I think she is more out and about then you think she is. She was able to stroll up and down some street in Ohio sipping a latte and was able to stroll into an Old Navy and browse at her leisure without anyone giving her a care in the world. I don't see why that would be different now.

IMO

But she was out and about all by herself. I could be grasping at straws though because I want her situation to be as miserable as possible.

Unfortunately, she does not need much in the way of stimulation. She frequented K-Mart every day.

Yeah, but that was when she had friends and family to steal checks from. There's no one to do that to right now. I wonder if she does have money from pictures and videos, would she spend it at K-Mart? Or was it more fun when it was stolen money she was spending? She has to be going out of her mind right now even if she's getting supporters to send her money or something. She is someone that likes to have someone to manipulate in her life. I don't know if online supporters are enough for her, maybe so, but who knows...

Still no news about who "leaked" the vlog?

What she needs most is adoration, what she receives is backlash. She thinks she is a celebrity (and always has) yet celebrities tweet about how much they hate her, how disgusting she is ,and that she is a baby killer. This is not lost on her, and even if she pretends otherwise, I am positive that it bothers her.

Hustler turned her down, all the major networks turned her down and won't touch her. She has taken matters into her own hands and has been reduced to a webcam and a trailer. :floorlaugh:

Unfortunately, the sad truth is after the video was released, it was all over the news for at least two days. People are interested. And lets not forget of course the Ohio pictures were staged, but they were all over the place meaning she sold them and was paid and made some money. Nancy Grace figured they made about 50,000 on those.

I agree, but I just think that they thought they would make $500,000 instead of $50,000. And most peoples "interest" is in seeing her get in trouble again, not in whether she has a new cell phone and is having deep thoughts and stuff. We want her downfall, not her latest narcissistic musings. We want the justice we feel we have been denied. And, for that reason, we are watching. JMO

But she was out and about all by herself. I could be grasping at straws though because I want her situation to be as miserable as possible.

My advice to anyone who does go out with her: wear a bullet proof vest.

Please. People hate OCA but her life is not at risk. No one believes that except the Defense Team. And their reasons have to do with not testifying and $$$ - it has nothing to do with her safety....

So let's maybe not be perpetuating more carp from the Defense?

I agree, but I just think that they thought they would make $500,000 instead of $50,000. And most peoples "interest" is in seeing her get in trouble again, not in whether she has a new cell phone and is having deep thoughts and stuff. We want her downfall, not her latest narcissistic musings. We want the justice we feel we have been denied. And, for that reason, we are watching. JMO

Excellent post and spot on.

Does anyone know if one of her defense team has a house in golden eagle florida?

Speaking of which, I just looked and didn't see anything about the TES stuff going on today. Probably to early to expect anything, I forget what time it in in FL.

I am really interested in these audio messages she says she has recorded. In the first vlog, which I call "Me, My Stuff, and I", she states that she has made audio recordings as well. I wonder where they are and if someone has them. I agree with those that think the timing is hinky. 6 months. Really? I think she thought enough time has passed for everyone to be over that little trial thingy. Time for me to bust out my new look. I was watching one of the morning news shows this a.m. and they were talking about the Consumer Electronics Fair. They showed some of the new, future gadgets that were going to be available and then talked about the fair itself. They mentioned that there would be celebrities, such as Justin B and Snookie, and all I could think was that KC probably thought she was going to be doing "events" like this. In her head, one of the voices was probably saying, "And we will have celebrity guests, such as Justin B, SnoopDogg, and KCA!" She may have envisioned herself as a guest on the Celebrity Apprentice, with the likes of Clay Aiken and Arsenio Hall, where the Donald would swoon over her and she'd give that foreign chick he's with a run for her money. She really doesn't understand why everyone is so upset. After all, she didn't do anything. It was her dad, and RK, and Colonel Mustard with the wrench. All, JMO.

She's doing events all right but not like Snooki...more like BinLaden...hiding out, making audio and video tapes clandestinely released by her 'supporters'.

Please. People hate OCA but her life is not at risk. No one believes that except the Defense Team. And their reasons have to do with not testifying and $$$ - it has nothing to do with her safety....

So let's maybe not be perpetuating more carp from the Defense?

I believe that it is possible that some crazy could and would take her life, I don't however believe that has an iota to do with her ability to testify. No one has to know where she is for her to be able to do that. As they have shown, they can do it through Skype, which she is excited to use anyway. :wink:

Casey is truly hated and someone out there may actually make an attempt on her life someday. Its kind of similar to the way that really infamous inmates are eventually killed by other crazy inmates who are seeking fame and reputation.

It could happen.

Speaking of which, I just looked and didn't see anything about the TES stuff going on today. Probably to early to expect anything, I forget what time it in in FL.

12:35 pm est (current time) I thought the hearing was at about 2ish?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...arch-in-court-Monday-in-Casey-Anthony-lawsuit

eta By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
6:08 a.m. EST, January 9, 2012
Casey Anthony's lawyers are expected back in court this afternoon, just days after video blogs of the infamous woman surfaced on the Internet.

A 2 p.m. hearing in the civil case involving Texas EquuSearch is scheduled before Orange Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon, according to the Orange County Clerk of Courts website

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-hearing-equusearch-20120109,0,3358201.story

I am trying to find the "Yee" fb page and can't locate it. Can anyone help me? Please and thank you!

I believe that it is possible that some crazy could and would take her life, I don't however believe that has an iota to do with her ability to testify. No one has to know where she is for her to be able to do that. As they have shown, they can do it through Skype, which she is excited to use anyway. :wink:

Casey is truly hated and someone out there may actually make an attempt on her life someday. Its kind of similar to the way that really infamous inmates are eventually killed by other crazy inmates who are seeking fame and reputation.

It could happen.

As "they" say - yes, anything can happen but not to the extend the courts or judges are protecting her "safety".

While I agree many people hate her - I don't believe it is a section of people who are prone to violence. Sure - some unbalanced person could go after her but I think you and I share the same possibility of that happening as OCA does.

I think it is her too. That insecure way she has her sweater pulled half way over her hands is a Casey trademark and it gives her away. Plus, it looks exactly like her and the picture is crystal clear.

It's her. I just cannot believe that people in that restaurant did not raise holy h**. I would have.

Wonder how many times she has (or will in the future) eat food with some "xtra" ingredients not on the menu???
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wouldn't want to be part of her dinner party, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe