Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does all this money taking have to do with the videos? It looks unrelated to me, what am I missing?

Salem
It is, but you know how conversations digress - we were speaking about hacking and one thing led to another.

Sorry about that.

You know, for me it so boils down to just a few bullet points that you have so succintly put forth in your post. That is it .. in a nutshell. But when we are caught up in the Anthonyland, it is as if aliens have come down and shot our brains full of .... something...because it becomes sooooooooooo easy to get drawn into the drama. Nothing makes sense, and everything makes sense. WOW. Just WOW. The thought of living in that mess makes me all the more thankful I live in my own skin, here in my world, and not the Anthony Twilight Zone.

I know this whole mess does seem like the Twilight Zone. However, over the course of the last 3+ years I've come to seriously think (no joking) that Casey is literally evil incarnate.

I think at this point it would be easier to believe that Casey literally is Satan's daughter than to believe the rubbish that comes from any Anthony mouth.

Just when I think the death of this poor little girl can't get any worse or that her memory couldn't be further trodden upon I'm wrong and something new and completely insane surfaces.

Exactly.

There had to be something in it for them for the National Enquirer to pay for these videos and pictures.

The "mystery" :rolleyes: behind the remaining supposed 9+ minutes of the 2nd video would be enough for them as well as other videos Casey has reportedly done, not counting her nude photos.

We all know that Casey isn't bright, but how she can not see that this is doing nothing to improve her image is baffling to me. She's portraying everything Baez stated she was in that court room in terms of being a "smut".

FWIW, According to the fb page that mentions Casey making the "I win" comment, the same one involved in the first video leak, there are supposedly many more videos. Some have been seen and were taken down very quickly so that they could not be captured. Some have not been seen.

The Drew /Rob person was in possession of them along with photos. According to them, he has been building a relationship and trust with her since she got out of jail and he finally betrayed her. I believe that there was even a comment that they were there for the verdict (outside the courthouse) and may have been writing her while she was in jail. Just paraphrasing what I read from a fb page that has so far, been predicting everything that has been reported in the mass media recently.

Ewwww. She has been probably filming her own little reality show this entire time while holed up in her trailer, in the hopes of selling to someone someday.

KC's actual probation report is out here. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30179394/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

You can also look at this blank probation form and tell what has been blacked out as far as what she is attending. http://aboutprobation.com/DC3-268-MONTHLY-REPORT.pdf

...so she's undergoing some kind mental health, alcohol, or drug therapy...based on what is blacked out (which was likely circled per the form's instructions).

Interesting ... wonder if Dr. Drew knows about this....:crazy:

Taxes on the amount plus back taxes and interest on those back taxes. That would leave her with about 1/2 of $350,000. Once the State takes their cut for the lien, and attorney fees to date...not much left for her, IMO. jmo

Voila....she gets all those liens out of the way with this "junk video" stuff....and then the big time happens. A primetime interview with the new, improved, fixed and ready to go Casey Anthony. For what, have a mil? She will be set then. Mark my words. I don't care how many big stations say they wouldn't touch her....YES.THEY.WILL.

I know this whole mess does seem like the Twilight Zone. However, over the course of the last 3+ years I've come to seriously think (no joking) that Casey is literally evil incarnate.

I think at this point it would be easier to believe that Casey literally is Satan's daughter than to believe the rubbish that comes from any Anthony mouth.

Just when I think the death of this poor little girl can't get any worse or that her memory couldn't be further trodden upon I'm wrong and something new and completely insane surfaces.

Oh, I most definitely believe she is EVIL....no doubt in my mind.

Voila....she gets all those liens out of the way with this "junk video" stuff....and then the big time happens. A primetime interview with the new, improved, fixed and ready to go Casey Anthony. For what, have a mil? She will be set then. Mark my words. I don't care how many big stations say they wouldn't touch her....YES.THEY.WILL.

I don't know if the big stations will go for it. She is like kRYPTONITE right now. I cant' see that changing - she is truly despised. Maybe the internet some way. But I don't see mainstream TV. People will go nuts.

gotta drive home from werk....check in with ya'll later....
showing my southern-ness there

I would say KC was able to get into her mother's account to transfer money KC would need her mother's password. CA can read bank statements so she did know what was going on. I don't think she gave KC permission or she would have had KC's name on the checkbook. I think CA just did not take steps to stop her. But, yes I agree, CA knew exactly what was going on.

What is happening now is she is tired of not having any money and is using whatever means she can to get what she wants. The videos are providing her that avenue. I don't think they were ever hacked. jmo

KC's actual probation report is out here. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30179394/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

You can also look at this blank probation form and tell what has been blacked out as far as what she is attending. http://aboutprobation.com/DC3-268-MONTHLY-REPORT.pdf

She says in there her computer was hacked.

I wonder when she started writing her Rs as caps only. she didnt do that before. I need to get some graphology books* and look it up. usually throwing in caps shows ...erm, instability....but in this page, it's only the letter R.

*not just cause of this, but because I cant dang find any in this country :floorlaugh: and I've always been quite interested and done it as a hobby.

Of course she knew. Cindy's mother says it was something like 40,000 all tolled from her 401K. The Hinkey meter is fascinating - it tells it all -

Cindy wanted the baby and was afraid she would lose her altogether if she rocked the boat. Cindy and George both lied when they said KC never stayed out more than once a month with Caylee. That is a lie because Ricardo Morales says in his depo that KC and Caylee were staying with him some five nights a week around the beginning of 2008. Obviously, they knew about that but let it go on - they could not have liked it -I would not have.

Cindy could have gotten the baby with the felony charges against KC when she stole money from her grandfather's account and from her account - she never took advantage and probably suffers with that today.

BBM. Valhall might appreciate it if you would provide a link to her site if you take material from it.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

I was just trying to help out and offer you information you may not have had. The guy apparently owns many website/URLS that all link back to a youtube account. There are about 6 or 7 of them. The include his name/companies name etc. There is a ton of information on that status and was directing you to it in case you hadn't seen it.

She also mentioned in a comment that he started singing the pledge of allegiance to her while she was on the phone with him.

Insanity.

Thank you. It just seems to keep on going and going and hopefully there will be an end soon.

And the only words blubbered out of the Anthony house is "We are worried about our daughter's safety"? Darn shame they never worried about Caylee's safety. Cindy and George both knew FCA was watching (using that word loosely) Caylee all day, every day. See, FCA did have a job. In her deluded system, FCA was the nanny and she was working for Cindy...and felt Cindy owed her for all the hours she put in.

And I'll bet she also thought AH "owed" her all the money in her account, seeing as how she wouldn't pay for KC's ticket to Puerto Rico.

As far as getting a job, she really ought to forget her passing interest in photography (which I suspect was simply a way for her to record herself for posterity) and look into a Goldman Sachs kinda thing. Bernie Madoff would have made the perfect mentor for her. We'll never see her in any other kind of job unless it's the kind where she can lie around nude fiddling with her hands and playing with her hair (and newly minted body piercings) in front of a gigantic two-way mirror/Skype monitor while her pay-per-view account goes cha-ching. This chick takes the word "entitled" to an entirely new universe.

what's the topic? Geez . . .

topic is videos. Sometimes we go off track. I will take responsibility for some of that. It is soooo easy to do when anyone talks about her words, attitude. Financial started getting explored because FCA claims she bought her computer with her own money.

..that alone, can go on for pages.

Wow, if that is true, it means Casey doesn't give two chits about the motion in the Zenaida case right now and neither do her lawyers. Just wow. That takes some balls right there. What civil cases? Or maybe they're preparing to just settle and not go to court with it. Something is up.

I don't think M&M would tell ZG to settle, they are after KC to answer their questions.

One more word before I get back to making my honey chipotle meatballs and sweet potato fries......

I also gleaned from the fb page that there is someone by the name of Floy that has been involved with Rob H and Casey since this summer. Apparently everything regarding the videos etc. goes back to both of them as they were able to gain her trust and get close to her. (Who would want to) His full name is listed in the comments on her guestbook on the slide account. I've seen him mentioned in many different places , way before this story broke.

They also say that it was Rob H that initially put Casey's videos on a pay per view channel (the kind where you can pay by the month to belong to) and the videos were played with Casey's knowledge to a small and select few supporters that have become close to her.

They have betrayed her and he we are. This seems to have started as a desperate attempt at a social life played out online and she probably got the idea that she could sell the videos in the future.

Whatevs. My head is spinning. I'm on Overdose with all of this.

She says in there her computer was hacked.

My place of where I believe she is staying fits exactly in those black out lines...yep Her addy and her alleged recovery/rehabilitation are one and the same...imo.

Thank goodness, she didn't write much. My eyes are still bleeding from her jailhouse letters.

Doc...is says give reason you are not employed...she doesn't.

Did anyone else notice in the probation report that WESH has that Casey wrote " My computer was recently hacked, private videos recorded" She stays away from the word uploaded, or stolen and uses the word "Recorded" as if she was chatting away with someone on skype and they recorded her without her knowledge.

Sounds just like her type of ridiculous and unbelievable spin. Taking herself out the entire equation and taking no responsibility for her reckless actions.

As per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member