Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here are some examples per Hinkey Meter, Casey timeline:

5 – KC writes a check to herself for $120.00 on CA’s acct.
6 – KC writes a check to herself for $75.00 on CA’s acct.
18 – KC writes $64.86 check at Target on CA’s acct.
19 – CA transfers $200.88 into BoA money market acct to cover remainder of KC’s bill and $35 overdraft fee.
KC writes $83.75 check at Target on CA’s acct.
20 – KC writes $158.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.
22 – KC writes $31.28 check at Kmart on CA’s acct.
KC writes $58.49 check at Ross on CA’s acct.
23 – KC writes $106.41 check at Walgreens on CA’s acct.
26 – KC writes $20.52 check at Michael’s on CA’s acct.
27 – KC owes $160.57 on cell phone bill.
28 – KC writes $84.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.
29 – KC transfers $160.57 from CA’s BoA money market savings acct to KC’s AT&T account to pay phone bill.

ACTUALLY, WORSE THAN I THOUGHT SINCE IT IS A MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT THAT KC IS TRANSFERRING MONEY OUT OF - CINDY'S MONEY MARKET BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT.

I agree. For some reason the A's focused all of their anger and frustration on LE and the SA instead of KC. I think because she was arrested and placed in jail and then re-arrested together with the un-willingness of LE to believe the A fantasy story drove them crazy.

The A's are/were used to controlling these issues within the family and were not used to it being handled by LE and SA ... so were offended.

This became worse when she was charged with the DP, so I agree this was all about saving KC's life which became the theme as well as lashing back against LE, SA, the State, the FBI, the Government, etc, etc.

As was stated, blood is thicker than water and the A's wanted to deal with this privately within the family and not have one of their own dealt with in this way for many reasons, such as family image but also to exact their own passive-aggressive punishment, etc.

They played a clever game at trial both to seem to support the SA so as not to alienate the Jury as well as support the DT and seed enough confusion and reasonable doubt to save KC. They were also conflicted, thus GA was bizarre in that he seemed so offended by the accusations yet played fast and loose with the duct tape testimony to self-implicate.

And so, here we are today with these video diaries that are so bizarre because it is as if nothing ever happened ... Caylee who?

And the only words blubbered out of the Anthony house is "We are worried about our daughter's safety"? Darn shame they never worried about Caylee's safety. Cindy and George both knew FCA was watching (using that word loosely) Caylee all day, every day. See, FCA did have a job. In her deluded system, FCA was the nanny and she was working for Cindy...and felt Cindy owed her for all the hours she put in.

my snip

because she wants money NOW. cant think more than 10 min into the future, right?

True, and Casey will never redeem herself in my eyes no matter what she does, but for some people, she might improve her image a bit if she got an honest to goodness J-O-B.

Flipping burgers, making the donuts, I don't care what it is, just make an effort to blend back into society as a contributing citizen!

I believe 100% that George was in on the "save Casey" wagon, including allowing Casey to accuse him of murdering and/or molesting Caylee.

His behaviors in that court room were so phoney it's pathetic. I very much doubt that George would have a problem reuniting with Casey, if for no other reason because he's nailed to Cindy's orders. If he doesn't "obey", he won't reap the monetary benefits of the windfall they have experienced over Caylee's murder.

George told us during one of the Hearings that he would do anything in his power, including anything illegal, to save Casey.

He made good on his promise.

It will be interesting to see how many of the Anthonys also collect "payment" for these videos - including George & Cindy.

:rocker::rocker: Excellent Post ... and I totally agree !

The Anthony's immediately released a statement about FCA's videos -- which, IMO speaks volumes !

And WHY ? Why did they "immediately" release a statement through their "criminal defense" attorney that they keep -- oh, never mind :innocent:

JMO ... but the A's are NOT going to "publicly admit" they have contact with "the Most Hated Person in America" and that is why they issued that "Press Release" -- to make it sound like they do NOT have contact with her ...

JMO ... but I am "betting" that they have had several family soirees since the verdict, ALL of them there ...

It's real hard to believe anything one says when they have lied over and over and over and over and over again . . .

MOO ...

Apparently Cindy was aware that she was paying her phone bill with Cindy's account and allowed. She even put money in that account and paid for overdrafts that were made by KC. Cindy was aware this was going on and stopped it in April. BOA is not going to go after her if Cindy is okay with it. And Maybe hacked is the wrong word, although I think it works. She had her account number and used it.

To me, that is more like theft or stealing someone's identity. However, I'm not sure it is really either or any of this since Cindy was turning a blind eye to it until she'd had enough and shut down her BoA account that Casey had been helping herself to so freely.

The bank is only going to chase after the culprit if you file a claim with the bank and they reimburse your money. I had that same thing happen to me little over a year ago with BoA. Identity theft, money missing, etc. I had my funds back within 48 hours and account info all changed. I filed a police report and if BoA ever chased after that person, I have no idea. They requested a copy of my police report and the police requested a copy of the BoA report I filed. After that, I was out of the picture.

IF that is not enough for your, here is more: This March

14 – CA transfer $191.56 into BoA money market acct to cover remainder of KC’s bill and $35 overdraft fee. It appears CA may have closed acct at this point as there is no further activity shown past this date.

17 – 2:43 to 2:55 pm Google searches are made on the Anthony desktop computer for “chloraform”, “chloroform”, “alcohol”, “acetone”, and “peroxide”.
3:16 to 3:28 pm Wikipedia searches are done on the word “shovel”.
CA worked 8am to 6pm
. GA not working on this day.

KC doin her thing after Cindy cuts her off. Ahhh, money and what it will do or the lack of it and what it will do.

Apparently Cindy was aware that she was paying her phone bill with Cindy's account and allowed. She even put money in that account and paid for overdrafts that were made by KC. Cindy was aware this was going on and stopped it in April. BOA is not going to go after her if Cindy is okay with it. And Maybe hacked is the wrong word, although I think it works. She had her account number and used it.

Yes. Hacking to me is breaking into a secure system, here it would be online banking, and withdrew information or funds that way. KC just wrote checks and used her mother's card without permission. And I agree, how could CA not know. jmo

To me, that is more like theft or stealing someone's identity. However, I'm not sure it is really either or any of this since Cindy was turning a blind eye to it until she'd had enough and shut down her BoA account that Casey had been helping herself to so freely.

The bank is only going to chase after the culprit if you file a claim with the bank and they reimburse your money. I had that same thing happen to me little over a year ago with BoA. Identity theft, money missing, etc. I had my funds back within 48 hours and account info all changed. I filed a police report and if BoA ever chased after that person, I have no idea. They requested a copy of my police report and the police requested a copy of the BoA report I filed. After that, I was out of the picture.

Either way you look at it Talina, KC has her hand in the till.

And the only words blubbered out of the Anthony house is "We are worried about our daughter's safety"? Darn shame they never worried about Caylee's safety. Cindy and George both knew FCA was watching (using that word loosely) Caylee all day, every day. See, FCA did have a job. In her deluded system, FCA was the nanny and she was working for Cindy...and felt Cindy owed her for all the hours she put in.

You know I never thought of that. In Casey's twisted mind that might just be what she thought. But then again Casey in general feels entitled. She thinks the entire world is owed to her.

And here are some examples per Hinkey Meter, Casey timeline:

5 – KC writes a check to herself for $120.00 on CA’s acct.
6 – KC writes a check to herself for $75.00 on CA’s acct.
18 – KC writes $64.86 check at Target on CA’s acct.
19 – CA transfers $200.88 into BoA money market acct to cover remainder of KC’s bill and $35 overdraft fee.
KC writes $83.75 check at Target on CA’s acct.
20 – KC writes $158.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.
22 – KC writes $31.28 check at Kmart on CA’s acct.
KC writes $58.49 check at Ross on CA’s acct.
23 – KC writes $106.41 check at Walgreens on CA’s acct.
26 – KC writes $20.52 check at Michael’s on CA’s acct.
27 – KC owes $160.57 on cell phone bill.
28 – KC writes $84.93 check at Target on CA’s acct.
29 – KC transfers $160.57 from CA’s BoA money market savings acct to KC’s AT&T account to pay phone bill.

ACTUALLY, WORSE THAN I THOUGHT SINCE IT IS A MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT THAT KC IS TRANSFERRING MONEY OUT OF - CINDY'S MONEY MARKET BANK OF AMERICA ACCOUNT.

She never, once, goes after George's acct. GA would confront her and tell Cindy. She can wrap and talk around cindy. Cindy had to know she was taking money. I think she knew and let it go on because Casey was babysitting Caylee. In cindy's mind (and rightly so) Caylee was more cind'y child than casey's. She most likely figured it would cost her more for child care. She figured wrong.

I even think cindy thought that by babysitting Caylee all day, casey would bond with Caylee. Poor judgement there, cindy. There is not one sign anywhere, that I can see that ever happened. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures and nothing to indicate it happened. Those pics were all a photo op for FCA.

FCA hates GA because he took cindy away from her and besides, he won't believe her about anything and he asks too many questions. GA just moved back into heII when FCA started her plan. By March of 2008, the wheels were turning. GA had just returned in Jan.2008 from a lengthy separation from cindy. Casey was stewing about this as she didn't want him there. She just wanted her mom. Dollars to donuts, GA found she was stealing money from cindy's acct.

I suspect GA's move back was the catalyst that brought about the death of Caylee. I haven't figured out Lee's departure but that also plays a role. I have my own theory about Lee but cannot say. Regardless, the competition for power and control between the females would drive any normal man to fry his last nerve.

True, and Casey will never redeem herself in my eyes no matter what she does, but for some people, she might improve her image a bit if she got an honest to goodness J-O-B.

Flipping burgers, making the donuts, I don't care what it is, just make an effort to blend back into society as a contributing citizen!

BBM.

Never gonna happen. Mark my words Casey will never work another day in her life. She will be work free all the days of her life.

Even if somehow Casey ended up getting paid for these so called video diaries, wouldn't it be time for the IRS and Orange County to swoop in and take what's owed to them?

Taxes on the amount plus back taxes and interest on those back taxes. That would leave her with about 1/2 of $350,000. Once the State takes their cut for the lien, and attorney fees to date...not much left for her, IMO. jmo

Yes. Hacking to me is breaking into a secure system, here it would be online banking, and withdrew information or funds that way. KC just wrote checks and used her mother's card without permission. And I agree, how could CA not know. jmo

Well, it is a matter of semantics I guess. But I would use the word if someone was getting into my account without my permission - they are hacking into my account - with the number they found.

But anyway, she was stealing. Night.

Either way you look at it Talina, KC has her hand in the till.

Oh, for sure and Cindy has to reap what she sows since she never did anything to stop it and just covered for her.

What does all this money taking have to do with the videos? It looks unrelated to me, what am I missing?

Salem

She never, once, goes after George's acct. GA would confront her and tell Cindy. She can wrap and talk around cindy. Cindy had to know she was taking money. I think she knew and let it go on because Casey was babysitting Caylee. In cindy's mind (and rightly so) Caylee was more cind'y child than casey's. She most likely figured it would cost her more for child care. She figured wrong.

I even think cindy thought that by babysitting Caylee all day, casey would bond with Caylee. Poor judgement there, cindy. There is not one sign anywhere, that I can see that ever happened. Hundreds and hundreds of pictures and nothing to indicate it happened. Those pics were all a photo op for FCA.

Of course she knew. Cindy's mother says it was something like 40,000 all tolled from her 401K. The Hinkey meter is fascinating - it tells it all -

Cindy wanted the baby and was afraid she would lose her altogether if she rocked the boat. Cindy and George both lied when they said KC never stayed out more than once a month with Caylee. That is a lie because Ricardo Morales says in his depo that KC and Caylee were staying with him some five nights a week around the beginning of 2008. Obviously, they knew about that but let it go on - they could not have liked it -I would not have.

Cindy could have gotten the baby with the felony charges against KC when she stole money from her grandfather's account and from her account - she never took advantage and probably suffers with that today.

Well, if anyone knows how to hack into an account, it is FCA.

Yep, I stand by my statement that FCA will wind up pregnant or in jail before all is said and done. I can only hope it is sooner rather than later concerning the jail part. Either way, it is just a matter of time.

Somebody on the DT is handling her right now, or she would have violated probation by now. She sure has an easy probaton. How is she getting away with not working or attending school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07