Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I can't mention the account url, but has anyone seen the poor pup's twitter account?

I started following it a few days ago.:floorlaugh: I also follow Banana Sam the monkey that was stolen from the SF zoo.

The person out there we have been discussing seems to be trying to bait people to follow her saying, only people that follow her will see a vid of KC on Christmas morning. Now how would that person get such a personal video unless she is KC herself or someone very close to her? I will not be following her. I am sure if this video exist it will be out on the net or in the news in the near future. If it doesn't surface..who cares no biggy. Life will go on.

The person out there we have been discussing seems to be trying to bait people to follow her saying, only people that follow her will see a vid of KC on Christmas morning. Now how would that person get such a personal video unless she is KC herself or someone very close to her? I will not be following her. I am sure if this video exist it will be out on the net or in the news in the near future. If it doesn't surface..who cares no biggy. Life will go on.

It has surfaced...I followed a link from a boycott fb but you have to "pay " to see it. I absolutely refuse.

Exactly.

Think about it -

who is the only person Casey cares about? Casey.

what does Casey love more than anything? Attention.

Does anybody really believe she hasn't googled herself? OF COURSE she has!

She has read everything about herself and I'm not playing the game.

All I want her to read here is the thing she would hate most -

It is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.

CAYLEE.

The precious child she has always been jealous of - CAYLEE. Caylee got Jesse's attention. Caylee was Cindy's angel. Caylee was George's heart. And we all understand why.

It will always be all about Caylee.

That is who will always have my attention. The rest is just ugly background noise and with a little effort can be tuned out.

BBM

BRAVO!!!!!

and thank you for saying it.

Exactly.

Think about it -

who is the only person Casey cares about? Casey.

what does Casey love more than anything? Attention.

Does anybody really believe she hasn't googled herself? OF COURSE she has!

She has read everything about herself and I'm not playing the game.

All I want her to read here is the thing she would hate most -

It is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.

CAYLEE.

The precious child she has always been jealous of - CAYLEE. Caylee got Jesse's attention. Caylee was Cindy's angel. Caylee was George's heart. And we all understand why.

It will always be all about Caylee.

That is who will always have my attention. The rest is just ugly background noise and with a little effort can be tuned out.

I agree, unfortunately most people can't help themselves to talk about OCA. The majority of threads here, especially now 6 months later, should be about the victim (seeing as this is a victim friendly site) but it's not. It's about her, whether it's what video is posted (who cares), if she dumped her lawyer (who cares), what bad resolution picture of her is posted (who cares), what some no name says about her on twitter (who cares), what strip joint will hire her (who cares), etc, etc, etc. IMO, life is too short to be obsessing over one Casey Anthony. She's about as interesting as watching paint dry, and that's being insulting to paint.

It's on a pay site!:banghead:

Yes mom. I think that is what she has been doing all along since no one else will touch her with a ten foot pole. Not even the *advertiser censored* industry, even they dropped her like a bad habit. IMO, she is taking it into her own hands. Like Mother Like Daughter.

It's also being described by them as a "confession" video. YEAH RIGHT. Unless confession means: "My father killed my daughter and then tried to blame it on me"

HLN said there were new photos on Friday - is that old - She also said they knew where she was living - and from that statement I assumed the photos were new. Anyone, I will take anything.

I can't believe that KC has made herself visible like this and taken the (bear with me) for lack of a better word "mystery" of what she looks like and where she is. That brought the interview pay out down, imo.

Anyway, any new pics at all.

It's on a pay site!:banghead:

Actually, Mom, this is good news. It shows how desperate she is or that she has sunk even lower (if that is possible). She does not care about her rep or anything closely related to it. She figures she is hated so she may as well make some money off it. But the problem with it is, eventually, it will be hacked and .....:seeya:

wait - are there new pictures? I know about the first 2 videos but has there been something more?

Apparently FCA at christmas video's.

Makes me giggle to think of what it could consist of?
A mini charlie brown tree with a few bulbs on it...and a gift she bought herself under the tree. Her poor pooch dressed up as the grinch.
But all we know for sure is..it'll contain a lot of I's and Me's and Mine, with fake smiles.

I think she spent Christmas at Hopespring Drive. I don't buy for one second she's not in contact with her parents. Her parents didn't lie to cover for her for years to shun her once she got out. LA too.

IMO

I believe that whole twitter fiasco was/is a farce. Probably a devised plan to get "media attention" so that future video's would become more widespread, and she could start charging for them.

I do hope it's not working, and doing the complete opposite.

FCA isn't all that smart, eventually people catch on to her schemes.

I think she spent Christmas at Hopespring Drive. I don't buy for one second she's not in contact with her parents. Her parents didn't lie to cover for her for years to shun her once she got out. LA too.

IMO

Maybe Lee went to visit her?
The media doesn't go chasing after him.
Since she has purchased her own computer and has internet access..at the very least they can Skype..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove