Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My place of where I believe she is staying fits exactly in those black out lines...yep Her addy and her alleged recovery/rehabilitation are one and the same...imo.

Thank goodness, she didn't write much. My eyes are still bleeding from her jailhouse letters.

Do you think she is staying at the Vision Retreat run by Dottie Simms?

I don't know if the big stations will go for it. She is like kRYPTONITE right now. I cant' see that changing - she is truly despised. Maybe the internet some way. But I don't see mainstream TV. People will go nuts.

For a change the networks listened to their customers. The hundreds of thousands of emails and phone calls telling them not to give money to this murderer worked... no one is buying Casey.

The only thing I see in her future is *advertiser censored* or phone sex. That is all she is qualified for.

My place of where I believe she is staying fits exactly in those black out lines...yep Her addy and her alleged recovery/rehabilitation are one and the same...imo.

Thank goodness, she didn't write much. My eyes are still bleeding from her jailhouse letters.

Doc...is says give reason you are not employed...she doesn't.

I think she has been at the Vision retreat center, it's the perfect set up.
She even claims to have been to church regularly; they are a Buddhist retreat IIRC so maybe she might not be as recognizable there....?

KC's actual probation report is out here. http://www.wesh.com/pdf/30179394/de...tm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

You can also look at this blank probation form and tell what has been blacked out as far as what she is attending. http://aboutprobation.com/DC3-268-MONTHLY-REPORT.pdf

She says in there her computer was hacked.

Interesting that the actual question [that was debated upthread] is that "Have you consumed alcoholic beverages" and the response is NO.

Hmmmmm? Really? Over Holidays? Nada? Honesty in action.

She also states that she has had no contact with LE but her computer was 'hacked' and video diaries 'stolen' -- but did not report it to LE?

She also claims that she has not gone into debt although her debts are mounting thus she needs to sell Video Diaries.

These forms are a joke really, who is going to admit they obtained or used illegal drugs?

What's the point of her reporting? She can just claim Unemployed and N/A and move on.

Isn't this what that poster the other day was talking about? And now all of a sudden it appears as "news"? Those tweeters are an interesting bunch.

Yes, and it was tweeted to a lot of media online. Someone either within the group of tweeters, or just another tweeter just diving it and making more issues.

Right now, with what was posted the other day, could be "one and the same" to the website and YouTube, and I just read with a "grain of salt" and hone in on my common sense to get through all this stuff.

For me, if make no sense, it isn't true.

...so she's undergoing some kind mental health, alcohol, or drug therapy...based on what is blacked out (which was likely circled per the form's instructions).

Interesting ... wonder if Dr. Drew knows about this....:crazy:

I think she is going the self-(not possilbe) improvement pgm residing at a DT member's ranch. They advertise spirituality, meditation, etc. Fits right in..JB mentioned the word "spirituality" when he spoke about her and what was studying after her release.

This place reminds me of an oasis where one would find Sally K. (the grief lady) at any time. It is a retreat...where Bhuddism can be studied

This was told to me personally, but I have no doubt at all as to its' validity.

Sorry, that's all I've got. :)

When you get a chance, please ask the person to give you more information so we can update this information. Otherwise we have to look at it as a rumor without the link

I know that I'm supposed to be folding laundry and making dinner but....

It would make sense as to why the second video is only nine seconds long and has not been fully released to the public. Why would that be? Casey only owns the rights to that video as long as she hasn't sold those rights to another entity that plans to release them in the future. Rob H has lawyered up and clammed up. Maybe he received a cease and desist. Why else wouldn't he be careful not to release the second video as he did the first.
:waitasec:

So, what products are they going to be advertising in between her videos? Bounce fabric softener sheets? Hinkel duct tape? Hefty trash bags? Home Basic canvas laundry totes? Cell phones? Home computers? Earrings and nose plugs? Oversized glasses? Wigs? Hacking software? Or will that be the time that CA plugs her foundation for more donations? I'm just wondering. :waitasec:

It is, but you know how conversations digress - we were speaking about hacking and one thing led to another.

Sorry about that.

I was the one who brought it up. I brought it up because in the new videos KC was claiming not to know how to do things on her new computer. She seemed pretty sophisticated way back when to do all that she did on the computer. And, I thought it kind of proved too that KC herself could have released those videos onto the internet and I wouldn't doubt it if she would have attempted to try and implicate someone else in having done it via the internet. Her MO no? As far as the funds she stole, I wasn't talking about the checks she wrote, I was more interested in her "transfers" from someone else 's account to another. I could have sworn that she had stolen her grandfather's retirement home funds in that same way and thus it wasn't just Cindy's bank accounts that she was manipulating.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!

Please forgive is this has already been brought up. I've got to get my kids started on homework, the clock is ticking! No time to go through all previous threads.

Okay, timeframes. She fills out a probation report at 7:45 in the morning? REALLY?? According to WESH, this was a mere 15 MINUTES after the first video was made public http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30180242/detail.html.

What, does she keep this form handy? Is she waiting by the television for something to happen? I realize it's a pretty simple and quick form, but the fact that she was so very very prepared is really weird. Does anyone else feel that way?

Gotta go. Should have taken me 3 minutes to type this note, but constant interruption from children has prolonged it to 10.

Additonal note: time to go grab the form (assuming she just keeps them handy), time to fill it out, time to fax it. Probably should factor in time to chat with JB about it before or after it's filled out. Sorry, just seems to pre-planned. I think those videos were purposely released. She was too ready to be indignant.

I think she has been at the Vision retreat center, it's the perfect set up.
She even claims to have been to church regularly; they are a Buddhist retreat IIRC so maybe she might not be as recognizable there....?

I went through my Buddhist phase when I was in my early twenties. It is a beautiful religion and philosophy. But it will be USELESS as any kind of therapy for FCA. The beauty of the Buddhist philosophy is the non-judgmental aspect of the religion. It is a highly individual journey and one must do intense and deep soul searching to reach enlightenment. The only problem with that is, obviously, Casey HAS NO SOUL.

And the Buddhist priests will not call her out for her darkness or her evilness. That is not the 'way' of Buddhism. There will be no confrontation or awkward discussions because that is not how this religion works. It is a personal path to enlightenment. The priests only assist one in their journey. They facilitate, but do not make any judgments.

So this is the perfect place for FCA to hang out and 'talk' to her spiritual advisers. She can show them her new piercings and whine about her new puppy pissing on the carpet to her heart's content. And then she can check the box on her next visit to her PO.

or on the next season of Dr. Drew, Celebrity Rehab? She's addicted to attention. :crazy:

Does Dr Drew really want her in his life? He has no idea what he's getting himself into. Considering she is NOT an addict, I truly don't think he's qualified from what he's saying on TV. He said JVS is a true criminal unlike OCA. Wait, killing your child is less heinous then killing a young woman??? I really don't understand what Dr Drew was getting at. It really made me mad

Voila....she gets all those liens out of the way with this "junk video" stuff....and then the big time happens. A primetime interview with the new, improved, fixed and ready to go Casey Anthony. For what, have a mil? She will be set then. Mark my words. I don't care how many big stations say they wouldn't touch her....YES.THEY.WILL.

I still think Barbara Wa-Wa will have her on eventually. Remember she's been all chummy with the defense team.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!!

Please forgive is this has already been brought up. I've got to get my kids started on homework, the clock is ticking! No time to go through all previous threads.

Okay, timeframes. She fills out a probation report at 7:45 in the morning? REALLY?? According to WESH, this was a mere 15 MINUTES after the first video was made public http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/30180242/detail.html.

What, does she keep this form handy? Is she waiting by the television for something to happen? I realize it's a pretty simple and quick form, but the fact that she was so very very prepared is really weird. Does anyone else feel that way?

Gotta go. Should have taken me 3 minutes to type this note, but constant interruption from children has prolonged it to 10.

Additonal note: time to go grab the form (assuming she just keeps them handy), time to fill it out, time to fax it. Probably should factor in time to chat with JB about it before or after it's filled out. Sorry, just seems to pre-planned. I think those videos were purposely released. She was too ready to be indignant.

I agree. She seemed very ready to put on her act. It seems that probation officer visited her where ever she is staying because the officer writes that a "visual walkthrough" was performed. I am assuming that is of the trailer?

The officer also notes that "offender appears very upset because computer was hacked and videos uploaded to U-tube"

So she must have been all in a dramaaaa- tizzy and putting on an oscar worthy performance about the videos when her probation officer arrived at 7:45 in the morning.

ITA - but IIRC, GA and CA were allowed as witnesses to attend the trial as long as they did not show emotion up in their seats (as all spectators are told). As JA mentions in his book, they were both prepared in advance for the opening statement having been given a heads-up by the state. I know his reactions were not all that convincing in court, but to be fair, they were both told to avoid facial expressions or outbursts during testimony in order to not influence the jury (not that we needed to worry about THAT). I'm not arguing all of the sword-falling that was done on the stand, but I just want to be fair about how they reacted on camera in the audience and perhaps why.

I understand.

Yet they fought to sit in the courtroom...knowing the cameras would be on them...and HE had no problem with it. If we knew that was going to be told, would we be able to sit there stoic?

That stoic expression for the courtroom played right into the hands of the jury...just as changing the DT table to face the jury, so the jury could watch the actress all day and start to bond/relate.

I maintain CA and GA should never have been allowed in the courtroom. They could have watched it on TV. They were not there for Caylee but were there to help FCA. Just as FCA has a script so did they.

But as far as FCA's video.
She has no thoughts of her own, she has to read or remember what others say and import it to her psyche. She is empty and any idea she has, has been said before by other people.

Does Dr Drew really want her in his life? He has no idea what he's getting himself into. Considering she is NOT an addict, I truly don't think he's qualified from what he's saying on TV. He said JVS is a true criminal unlike OCA. Wait, killing your child is less heinous then killing a young woman??? I really don't understand what Dr Drew was getting at. It really made me mad

Me too. :maddening: I was in shock when Dr. Drew said that!

FCA and he are cut from the same cloth. The only difference is JVS is intelligent.

Did anyone else notice in the probation report that WESH has that Casey wrote " My computer was recently hacked, private videos recorded" She stays away from the word uploaded, or stolen and uses the word "Recorded" as if she was chatting away with someone on skype and they recorded her without her knowledge.

Sounds just like her type of ridiculous and unbelievable spin. Taking herself out the entire equation and taking no responsibility for her reckless actions.

As per usual.

I think little Ms Liar thinks "I fooled a Jury of people I'm sure I can fool 1 single Probation officer no problem" then proceeds to say "I'm such a good liar" grinning from ear to ear. She hasn't changed a bit and it's making me hopeful she will definitely dig her own grave in the near future with all her antics.

I agree. She seemed very ready to put on her act. It seems that probation officer visited her where ever she is staying because the officer writes that a "visual walkthrough" was performed. I am assuming that is of the trailer?

The officer also notes that "offender appears very upset because computer was hacked and videos uploaded to U-tube"

So she must have been all in a dramaaaa- tizzy and putting on an oscar worthy performance about the videos when her probation officer arrived at 7:45 in the morning.

Good point! Now I want to understand how that happened. It would seem hard to believe that a probation officer rushed over there within 15 minutes of the TODAY show air time. Was that note written in later in the day? To factor in a visit from the probation officer makes it even MORE improbable that this happened in 15 minutes.

I need to go back and watch this movie again now that KC videos are coming out. Bet she steals some lines from it. Probably a favorite movie of hers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxisjomvvSY"]RHODA PENMARK - The Bad Seed (1956) - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08