Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/13/15 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the story about the backspace bar at the library has been eliminated.

Forgive me if this has been posted already, but BK has just posted JA's secret testimony on her site. It's the first document under "Trial Info" on the members home page. Off to read. :escape:

I still think the main reason the defense wanted this sealed is because Jodi really didn't want a large audience to watch her fake remorse.

She's not getting back on the stand. So I guess her whole testimony will be stricken. I hope Juan has other ways of getting her first trial stories back on the stand. It needs to be hit home to this jury how much her BS demeanour and story has changed again. I didn't completely believe she was crazy before, but I believe it now.

Steely, your just wasting time you will never get back.
The only thing that I learned that was new to me is that JA was a Narc at the age of 4. She was able to detect that the white powder was cocaine She is like a drug sniffing dog.

I still think the main reason the defense wanted this sealed is because Jodi really didn't want a large audience to watch her fake remorse.

She's not getting back on the stand. So I guess her whole testimony will be stricken. I hope Juan has other ways of getting her first trial stories back on the stand. It needs to be hit home to this jury how much her BS demeanour and story has changed again. I didn't completely believe she was crazy before, but I believe it now.

Wait she's not getting back on the stand?? Since when??

The only thing that I learned that was new to me is that JA was a Narc at the age of 4. She was able to detect that the white powder was cocaine She like a drug sniffing dog.

LOL! So true.

They haven't stated that, I just know she won't. She doesn't have the balls to let Juan attack her infront of everyone again.

Oh. I think she will. She thinks she smarter than JM and can take him on. Remember statements post verdict on how she wanted to trade places with her expert witnesses during cross? JA probably thinks she has JM's number this time around.

I've started off by reading the November 3rd transcript first. The most interesting thing is the sidebars. The murderer also asserts that "I don't cheat on my boyfriends".

No, she just kills them. Disgusting.

What happened to the cat that she took with her from home when she moved in with Bobbie? Cats live 15-20 years on average. She was only with Bobbie for a few months before moving in and out and lounging around in Costa Rica and with other people she was sponging off of. So what happened to the cat? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

The only thing that I learned that was new to me is that JA was a Narc at the age of 4. She was able to detect that the white powder was cocaine She like a drug sniffing dog.

Lol:fence:

How is it that she can't remember what year or even general time frame it is in certain photos but she remembers seeing cocaine in her parent's room when she was 4? :waitasec:

Strange, too, would be how would she have known at 4 years old that what she saw was significant. Why would she remember that specifically when it would have had no reason to be memorable?

And why would parents so heavy into drugs call LE when they find marijuana plant growing on their roof?

BBM: Exactly -- "fake remorse" -- and it was a HUGE EPIC FAIL !

I just hope THIS jury does not fall for her shenanigans.

And I agree: she is NOT getting back on that stand because Juan will eat her alive !

I have NO doubt this entire fiasco of "testifying in secret" was totally and completely orchestrated because NO way was JA and the DT going allow Juan to point out the numerous and endless lies of JA. JA had to get her "story" to the jury and they were going to find a way to do it.

So in order to do that, they had to come up with a plan -- and because the DT knows JSS is an extremely weak and incompetent judge -- the plan succeeded:

- JA got her "private audience" with the jury to try to show some remorse ...

- The DT and JSS KNEW that you cannot have "secret testimony" -- so they put on a "show" about the defendant's "rights" blah blah blah blah blah ... And the DT and JSS KNEW the Appellate Court was going to overturn JSS's decision to close the courtroom ...

- This jury still got to hear JA's testimony, and you cannot "unhear" it ...

- NOW that the secret testimony is out, it "hurt" JA and she is just unable to get back on the witness stand to continue her direct and cross examination ...

And there you have it -- they think they are so clever -- but I hope it bites them big time on their butts !

:moo:

Feeling better Steely?

Cold isn't it?

:cold: Yes, yes it is! :cold:

Not really feeling better, her testiphony is really sickening. She should have had a sad violinist :boohoo: backing her up. I'm on page 35 of Oct. 3rd and a couple of things have stuck out.

(All things are approx. and not direct quotes)

She said she wishes she could go back and relive the day she killed Travis (I bet she would.)
She can't believe that it was her that did that to Travis, she didn't think she could ever do something like that.
The famous wooden spoon made another appearance, but this time her mom broke it on her brother one time. :rolleyes:
Her dad yelled at her and hit her brother with a belt.
She and her mom became distant when she was a teenager. That is so unusual. :rolleyes:
She had to move a couple of times and it was discombobulating to have to make new friends.
She discovered and remembered that her parents were coke heads and pot heads.
Yreka is a boring place.

Yes, I read that part too. :laughcry:

So far, Juan could make mincemeat of her testiphony in mere seconds. She's trying to make it sound like it was just a spur of the moment psychological disconnect. What about the rental car? What about the gun? What about the gas cans? Her story about the lies to Det. Flores should be easy to pave over. If she gets on the stand and goes up against Juan she's :censored:

I don't think it's fair to tell the jury to forget her testiphony. IF and I mean IF they had any emotional sympathy for her they can't just discard it.

So is it really just worthless to keep reading?

Not really feeling better, her testiphony is really sickening. She should have had a sad violinist :boohoo: backing her up. I'm on page 35 of Oct. 3rd and a couple of things have stuck out.

She said she wishes she could go back and relive the day she killed Travis (I bet she would.)
She can't believe that it was her that did that to Travis, she didn't think she could ever do something like that.
The famous wooden spoon made another appearance, but this time her mom broke it on her brother one time. :rolleyes:
She and her mom became distant when she was a teenager. That is so unusual. :rolleyes:
She had to move a couple of times and it was discombobulating to have to make new friends.
Yreka is a boring place.

So far, Juan could make mincemeat of her testiphony in mere seconds. She's trying to make it sound like it was just a spur of the moment psychological disconnect. What about the rental car? What about the gun? What about the gas cans? Her story about the lies to Det. Flores should be easy to pave over. If she gets on the stand and goes up against Juan she's :censored:

I don't think it's fair to tell the jury to forget her testiphony. IF and I mean IF they had any emotional sympathy for her they can't just discard it.

Great Cliffs Notes! Thank you!

I can't answer your last question. I skipped to the sidebars—they were interesting—and have not picked it back up. I was going to try to finish reading the rest, but I don't have any Pepto Bismol. I'll just keep reading along here, it's way more fun.

Yreka is a boring place.

Nah. At least skip ahead to the end of Day Two. Larry has a tantrum after the COA "stay" decision. Priceless.

Yreka is a boring place.

No, it's not worthless, IMOO. I read every last word. I needed to know for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia