Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/13/15 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cold: Yes, yes it is! :cold:

Not really feeling better, her testiphony is really sickening.

She should have had a sad violinist :boohoo: backing her up.

I'm on page 35 of Oct. 3rd and a couple of things have stuck out.

So is it really just worthless to keep reading?

Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

:hilarious::hilarious: Yes ... LOL !

Oh, I can just picture a violinist playing in the background in the courtroom while she was on the stand ... LOL !

So, cueing up the orchestra for the full effect:

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

Do I ever feel sorry for the tax payers in Arizona. All this money wasted on Ms. Jodi, could have been better spent feeding hungry kids or helping the homeless. The fact that this is still going on is nothing short of insane. Throw her in prison, lock the door, turn off the lights, lose the key and forget her name forever already.

Do I ever feel sorry for the tax payers in Arizona. All this money wasted on Ms. Jodi, could have been better spent feeding hungry kids or helping the homeless. The fact that this is still going on is nothing short of insane. Throw her in prison, lock the door, turn off the lights, lose the key and forget her name forever already.

Put her in a room for two weeks without food and water or changing the litter pan, like she did to that poor cat.

They should have let her od on ibuprofen and nick herself to death with her Lady Bic. Oh, wait, nobody knew she was doing that because it never happened.

I would love for Juan to cross Jodi and put up the picture of Bobby and Jodi (with what looks like cocaine in the background). Then ask her "Did the lines of cocaine in Mom and Dad's room look like this?"

They should have let her od on ibuprofen and nick herself to death with her Lady Bic. Oh, wait, nobody knew she was doing that because it never happened.

I forgot about all her attempts at suicide. I hope she explained these attempts to this jury during her no longer secret, secret witness testimony. :)

These transcripts will be in the public domain.

They'll begin showing up as .pdf files on Scribd, news websites, and other document servers across the Internet shortly after release. 7:56 a.m.

Don't you hate it when 'other' people gloat?

You know the type.

They usually start out with some version of "See, I told ya so."

You know them by their replies to their own posts.

:snooty:

Nice avatar! :happydance:

Hey, that's not fair. She said it stung. That alone should prove she's telling the truth about that one. When they put her down I hope they tell her, relax, it's not as bad as ibuprofen and a lady bic.

When she dies I hope doggie boy comes back and kicks her hard.

Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

:hilarious::hilarious: Yes ... LOL !

Oh, I can just picture a violinist playing in the background in the courtroom while she was on the stand ... LOL !

So, cueing up the orchestra for the full effect:

Here ya go people, play this in the background while you read her testiphony.

[video=youtube;vodd6C5ryUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU[/video]

Here ya go people, play this in the background while you read her testiphony.

[video=youtube;vodd6C5ryUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU[/video]

They should pump that into JA's cell about 20 hours a day. Then she might really contemplate suicide.

Well, I'll go back to page 45 and continue tomorrow.

I forgot to mention one thing about her testiphony. Willmot is as fond of the phrase "How did that make you feel", as Nurmi is. The transcriber got it wrong. He spells feel f-e-e-l when in fact it should be, in context, feeeellllll.

Only someone who is evil can make a call as Arias did to Travis after she slaughtered him and sound normal. Remembering according to her she had to practice over and over before making the call. What was her excuse when she went to the Memorial? Did she have to practice acting normal there? I wish Martinez would have asked her. I'm worried if Martinez can't cross.

So what happens tomorrow? Is there court?

Tomorrow is supposed to be A Boy Named Sue testifying about how much *advertiser censored* he found this week (while he was too busy to testify), then the judge denying the defense motion to take DP off the table, then the DT throwing a bunch of hissy fits.

Something like that.

I would love for Juan to cross Jodi and put up the picture of Bobby and Jodi (with what looks like cocaine in the background). Then ask her "Did the lines of cocaine in Mom and Dad's room look like this?"

Lol. I would love to see that. But if he did, I'm sure she'd answer by saying that it was while snorting coke with Bobbi one day [add ornate embellishments here] that she had a sudden flashback to when she was four years old and walked into her parents' bedroom . . . and then look smugly at Juan.

:cold: Yes, yes it is! :cold:

Not really feeling better, her testiphony is really sickening. She should have had a sad violinist :boohoo: backing her up. I'm on page 35 of Oct. 3rd and a couple of things have stuck out.

(All things are approx. and not direct quotes)

She said she wishes she could go back and relive the day she killed Travis (I bet she would.)
She can't believe that it was her that did that to Travis, she didn't think she could ever do something like that.
The famous wooden spoon made another appearance, but this time her mom broke it on her brother one time. :rolleyes:
Her dad yelled at her and hit her brother with a belt.
She and her mom became distant when she was a teenager. That is so unusual. :rolleyes:
She had to move a couple of times and it was discombobulating to have to make new friends.
She discovered and remembered that her parents were coke heads and pot heads.
Yreka is a boring place.

Yes, I read that part too. :laughcry:

So far, Juan could make mincemeat of her testiphony in mere seconds. She's trying to make it sound like it was just a spur of the moment psychological disconnect. What about the rental car? What about the gun? What about the gas cans? Her story about the lies to Det. Flores should be easy to pave over. If she gets on the stand and goes up against Juan she's :censored:

I don't think it's fair to tell the jury to forget her testiphony. IF and I mean IF they had any emotional sympathy for her they can't just discard it.

So is it really just worthless to keep reading?
Yreka is a pit stop, a place to stop for dinner driving on the way to Oregon. They like to call themselves "Jefferson" despite the fact the ballot measure to split up California didn't pass. I was through there in August.

Only someone who is evil can make a call as Arias did to Travis after she slaughtered him and sound normal. Remembering according to her she had to practice over and over before making the call. What was her excuse when she went to the Memorial? Did she have to practice acting normal there? I wish Martinez would have asked her. I'm worried if Martinez can't cross.

I wonder how she'd explain the Ninja story. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is supposed to be A Boy Named Sue testifying about how much *advertiser censored* he found this week (while he was too busy to testify), then the judge denying the defense motion to take DP off the table, then the DT throwing a bunch of hissy fits.

Something like that.

BBM

Especially :laughcry: the rest is :laughcry:

Lol. I would love to see that. But if he did, I'm sure she'd answer by saying that it was while snorting coke with Bobbi one day [add ornate embellishments here] that she had a sudden flashback to when she was four years old and walked into her parents' bedroom . . . and then look smugly at Juan.

No, it was baby powder. Bobbi had a red :butthead: about something Jodi did and she was trying to soothe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia