Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen her original plea offer? It is a jaw dropper too, full of threats to the family, the Mormon Church and hold on to your seat....even Mitt Romney's then presidential campaign. Her grandiosity knows no bounds. She got back a HUGE, LOUD F you Jodi Arias from everyone and Juan Martinez continued on to trial, murder one, seeking the death penalty

https://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

Attachments

• NO DEAL.jpg
    NO DEAL.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 274
Have you seen her original plea offer? It is a jaw dropper too, full of threats to the family, the Mormon Church and hold on to your seat....even Mitt Romney's then presidential campaign. Her grandiosity knows no bounds. She got back a HUGE, LOUD F you Jodi Arias from everyone and Juan Martinez continued on to trial, murder one, seeking the death penalty

View attachment 68066

No! I've never seen it but would love to. Do you know where it is available? I bet it is a piece of work.

Hope, I go to BK's site to read her update daily from trial and to read comments from posters and to see BK live. But, there is no blog there. Some of you post about her blog but I cannot find it. Where do I look? Thanks.

The main site is http://karasoncrime.com

The trial specific forums are here

Forum: Jodi Trials | Karas on crime
http://karasoncrime.com/forums/forum/jodi-trials/

I believe it is a members' only site, which has been discussed upthread.

HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know for sure that Travis gave her the BMW, or did she just use it to go get the truck? She still had her car in June when she went for the rental. She could have been paying him back for the damage she did to the BMW and not the actual car. Is Jodi the only one who is saying he gave her the BMW? I don't think he did and after that text he sent to her, I doubt he did. jmo

He never gave her the BMW. He lent it to her to go get the truck. Curious, isn't it, that she didn't use her own car to do that? She accidentally on purpose destroyed his BMW on the way back.

The money she wasn't paying him was for the huge repair bill. According to Chris Hughes, Travis had it towed to a garage. It was still at that garage when he was killed.

But her audacity didn't end at destroying his car. Again according to Chris, he was contacted by an attorney after Travis' death. The attorney was handling the disposal of Travis' assets. He called Chris to ask if it was true that the BWI belonged to JA; that JA had contacted him and said that Travis had given her the BWI and she wanted to claim possession.

Chris (after whatever initial reaction) told the attorney....NO. Not true. So the attorney asked JA to send him proof that Travis had given it to her. She DOCTORED an email exchange between Travis and herself and forwarded it to the attorney.

Chris said it took only a few minutes for the two of them to figure out JA how JA had manufactured the fake email. She didn't get the car.

Not that I don't think JW capable of that and more, but the especially cruel murderer lying, blaming and hiding behind others is her M.O.

We would expect no less.

Agreed. Right after I posted that I said to myself, "Self, you been punked!"

He never gave her the BMW. He lent it to her to go get the truck. Curious, isn't it, that she didn't use her own car to do that? She accidentally on purpose destroyed his BMW on the way back.

The money she wasn't paying him was for the huge repair bill. According to Chris Hughes, Travis had it towed to a garage. It was still at that garage when he was killed.

But her audacity didn't end at destroying his car. Again according to Chris, he was contacted by an attorney after Travis' death. The attorney was handling the disposal of Travis' assets. He called Chris to ask if it was true that the BWI belonged to JA; that JA had contacted him and said that Travis had given her the BWI and she wanted to claim possession.

Chris (after whatever initial reaction) told the attorney....NO. Not true. So the attorney asked JA to send him proof that Travis had given it to her. She DOCTORED an email exchange between Travis and herself and forwarded it to the attorney.

Chris said it took only a few minutes for the two of them to figure out JA had done it. She didn't get the car.

Thanks! I had remembered you had answered this question previously but couldn't find it to repost! Glad you were here to answer because it shows yet again, another one of Jodi's lies.

She knew she was injured by the knife and that more of her blood may have been found so voila, bloody feet. Bare feet. When the dragging pic showed otherwise. But the ninja, who was wearing shoes, stood over him in the hallway. Hmm...could be the Ninja in that pic. She formed an explanation for everything she could think of that might have pointed to her guilt. She thought she had it all covered too and stuck to that story for a long time. Until she was finally convinced of another approach, using the rest of the info in the letter.

MOO

I don't know if those on smaller devices can see the detail but look just above the blue arrows on this screen grab I took of Flores' courtroom monitor when 5:32:16 was up, you can see her bare foot, moving from left to right or right to left, on the bottom left edge of the monitor you can even make out a darkened (polished or bloody) toenail.

53216barefoot.jpg

Just finished the letter....

If this letter doesn't get her the death penalty, nothing will.

Plain and simple. What a disgusting, vile, sick, piece of ----.

I don't know if those on smaller devices can see the detail but look just above the blue arrows on this screen grab I took of Flores' courtroom monitor when 5:32:16 was up, you can see her bare foot, moving from left to right or right to left, on the bottom left edge of the monitor you can even make out a darkened (polished or bloody) toenail.

Sorry, to me, it looks like she's wearing dark socks?

Chris said it took only a few minutes for the two of them to figure out JA had done it. She didn't get the car.

Thought I'd add this to keep it all together - what she told Det. Flores:

DF: Yeah.
JA: and even when things were bad between us, he was always…he would give his last…He would give his last dollar…his last whatever. He um…He was selling me his BMW, and I was actually supposed to e-mail

DF: Yeah, you mentioned that. You kind of burned it out or something.
JA: Yeah. Well, you said you found my check…in his house?

1:06:52
DF: A check…Oh yeah…the check that you gave him for a payment.
JA: Yeah. I made…Um…I guess like I…it’s just so dumb, like it seems so unimportant but I guess I need to know if that check (giggles) is going to be deposited any time soon?

1:07:07
DF: No. No. After his death it can’t be deposited. So…
JA: Really…?

1:07:12
JA: Okay. Well, then I’ll just consider that…whatever and I’ll still owe him the full balance until they figure out what they‘re going to do. Honestly, I trashed his car and he took it so well. Um…we were trying to figure out between my lawyers and his lawyers and Prepaid Legal and the insurance and U-Haul who was going to be held liable and, you know, it didn’t matter who was held liable, the fact was, that was a debt that I promised to pay and it’s just money and it isn’t worth, you know anything so um…I mean as far as him getting any (?) tensions over so um…He would never…He never had any doubt that I would pay him back but he was trying to do what was difficult because he was trying to um…work with the insurance um…to hold U-Haul accountable over how it had all gone down. He said the engine just blew up

1:07:57
DF: Now the vehicle was still in his name, correct?
JA: Yeah. He still has the… He was going to hold the title until I paid it, the balance in full.

DF: Okay. Did you guys have a written contract or anything?
JA: I had yeah … what I did is I typed out an e-mail to him and I sent it and um…I just wrote back, “Just reply, I agree if you agree with this,” and he wrote back um…something about you didn’t say anything about you’re on your own insurance and so I said, Okay and amended that, I think, and then wrote back to him, and so that was our agreement. Our agreement was I pay him what I can each month until the balance is paid off, and I…I take care of general maintenance like oil changes and tires and things like that.

1:08:30
DF: I don’t know what’s going on with that, with his car or anything or if it’s still at the shop, but his family
JA: I think it’s sitting there collecting dust um…
DF: Yeah, his family is dealing with that because it’s still considered one of his assets and it goes in…

1:08:42
JA: Oh…
DF: you know, so…

1:08:45
JA: Yeah, and I was told, and I probably shouldn’t have done this, but I didn’t know who to get a hold of or who was doing what and I should have asked Dan first but I e-mailed his sister, Tanisha, on MySpace, and I was like, just sent her my condolences and the next paragraph I was like you know, it’s really hard but I owe Travis this amount of money and I know that at one point I’ll need to settle this debt…you know that kind of thing, but if you need to be in contact with me, this is my phone number and she didn’t get back to me and um…you know…

1:09:14
DF: Well, you know when a death occurs like this everything has got to go to probate anyway…
JA: Yeah, and I realize now but there’s a Mike Chapman the executor of his will and so I did get in touch with him yesterday and he said um…just give me all the information you have on that matter and then we’ll go from there and decide what’s going to happen.

It's so silly how she always says "I was never jealous! Ever. About anything, neverrr." When feeling jealousy is a pretty normal feeling. It would be more believable if she said "Yes, I was jealous sometimes." But she doesn't want to admit to even the little things that might make her look bad.

https://grahamwinch.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jodiariasngfile.pdf

I hadn't read this in a very long while. Just skimmed through it. Yep. She states her belief quite clearly that if she can convince a jury that Travis was a "sexual deviant" she would never be convicted of 1st degree murder. And in the unlikely event that she was found guilty, she would never get the DP because of their "chaotic relationship."

Here's hoping this second jury demolishes her grandiose delusions as thoroughly as did the first.

Did you catch the part where she says "my lawyer called you a *advertiser censored* for the state"? That's real classy, Wilmott.

Was Willmott her lawyer at that time though? Jodi wrote it to Ryan dated March 20, 2009. I think her attorney was Maria Schaffer back then.

JA: and even when things were bad between us, he was always…he would give his last…He would give his last dollar…his last whatever. He um…He was selling me his BMW, and I was actually supposed to e-mail

JA: Yeah. I made…Um…I guess like I…it’s just so dumb, like it seems so unimportant but I guess I need to know if that check (giggles) is going to be deposited any time soon?

JA: Okay. Well, then I’ll just consider that…whatever and I’ll still owe him the full balance until they figure out what they‘re going to do. Honestly, I trashed his car and he took it so well. Um…we were trying to figure out between my lawyers and his lawyers and Prepaid Legal and the insurance and U-Haul who was going to be held liable and, you know, it didn’t matter who was held liable, the fact was, that was a debt that I promised to pay and it’s just money and it isn’t worth, you know anything so um…I mean as far as him getting any (?) tensions over so um…He would never…He never had any doubt that I would pay him back but he was trying to do what was difficult because he was trying to um…work with the insurance um…to hold U-Haul accountable over how it had all gone down. He said the engine just blew up

JA: Yeah. He still has the… He was going to hold the title until I paid it, the balance in full.

JA: I had yeah … what I did is I typed out an e-mail to him and I sent it and um…I just wrote back, “Just reply, I agree if you agree with this,” and he wrote back um…something about you didn’t say anything about you’re on your own insurance and so I said, Okay and amended that, I think, and then wrote back to him, and so that was our agreement. Our agreement was I pay him what I can each month until the balance is paid off, and I…I take care of general maintenance like oil changes and tires and things like that.

DF: I don’t know what’s going on with that, with his car or anything or if it’s still at the shop, but his family
DF: Yeah, his family is dealing with that because it’s still considered one of his assets and it goes in…

JA: Yeah, and I was told, and I probably shouldn’t have done this, but I didn’t know who to get a hold of or who was doing what and I should have asked Dan first but I e-mailed his sister, Tanisha, on MySpace, and I was like, just sent her my condolences and the next paragraph I was like you know, it’s really hard but I owe Travis this amount of money and I know that at one point I’ll need to settle this debt…you know that kind of thing, but if you need to be in contact with me, this is my phone number and she didn’t get back to me and um…you know…

DF: Well, you know when a death occurs like this everything has got to go to probate anyway…
JA: Yeah, and I realize now but there’s a Mike Chapman the executor of his will and so I did get in touch with him yesterday and he said um…just give me all the information you have on that matter and then we’ll go from there and decide what’s going to happen.
Jodi Arias wants the jury to believe Travis was giving her a BMW to pay a few dollars a month on because he felt sorry for her, she blew it to smitherines and responded kindly about it, yet he would BODY SLAM her and try to take her life over a two hundred dollar camera? People tell on themselves

Unbelievable. If I was JM I'd find a way to bring this up too. You freaking know that you're the one who murdered her brother. Why in hell are you even contacting Tanisha? JM should get this in and show how she was the one who was owing him money. Replay this whole damn part for the jury again. Show how callous this woman really is.

Thanks! I had remembered you had answered this question previously but couldn't find it to repost! Glad you were here to answer because it shows yet again, another one of Jodi's lies.

Glad I have a chance to say thank YOU directly for the incredible amount of work you did transcribing all the Flores interrogations!!

The main site is http://karasoncrime.com

The trial specific forums are here

Forum: Jodi Trials | Karas on crime
http://karasoncrime.com/forums/forum/jodi-trials/

I believe it is a members' only site, which has been discussed upthread.

HTH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a Member. LOL! my question was that I cannot find a blog by Beth. There are several forums where posters comments are made. But people comment that Beth has a blog. I cannot find one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver