Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he is trying to hit it home that Jodi did this PTSD test around the same time she wrote the letters to everyone. Which means, lies, lies, lies and the fact she can manipulate tests. This is why Juan did not want to lie detector tests in.

And rightly so! Psychopaths can pass them. It's why they are usually inadmissible. They're quite unreliable.

IMO, he is trying to hit it home that Jodi did this PTSD test around the same time she wrote the letters to everyone. Which means, lies, lies, lies and the fact she can manipulate tests. This is why Juan did not want to lie detector tests in.

Do you know what she was asked in those lie detector tests?

Wolfpack and Luvrusco, there is always the chance that FJA will not get death. As I wrote in another reply, it is hard for normal caring loving people to take a life, even a criminals. That is what what she wants from the jury, to feel sorry for her, but she showed no mercy to Tracis. There are times when normal people have to make a stand against evil people like her. I hope this jury can do that. If they cannot see to send her to the death chamber, then Life without Parole is what she should get. We know the states change the laws and those on death row may never be put to death, if the law changes in AZ all those on death row would not be put to death....that is always that chance.

No matter what happens, death or life without parole, FJA will have a hard time in prison. She uses people and inmates figure that out soon,my hey already know about her. Those like her will try to out do her actions against her. There are many inmates who die in prison for one reason or another, put to death, killed, suicide or natural death. She will die in prison. I hope she never hurts another live being again. She has threatened to do that already, I know.

I pray for all those involved with this evil, that soon they will find some peace in days ahead. Yet we know she will try to continue to cause pain, she is that evil.

It's too bad that the choices do not include just making her STFU for her entire sentence, whatever it is. Not only will she keep spewing ugly lies during her appeals, she will keep Tweeting and blogging and selling her murderbilia.

I guess we can each choose to ignore her, but the Alexanders probably can't.

I am not so sure that anyone will feel sorry for her this time. She has not been on the stand for 18 long days, as in first trial. And she looks a lot more like a killer now, imo. And if the jury gets that she lied about the child *advertiser censored* accusations, and lied about the abuse incidents, they will not feel sorry, they will be livid, imo.

I'm sure Nurmi/Willmott read the comments from the excused juror after JA's secret testimony came out, they may have decided she has to retake the stand and cry, show remorse, say something to sway the other jurors' opinions of her, because according to the dismissed juror, her story came off as self serving and not truthful. Although, the DT may have already surmised that she just can't show remorse in a believable manner and may not want JM to get ahold of her again, now that the letter to the family is out. I'm sure she wants to retake the stand though.

The epitome of a deadly and delusional stalker?

I wish her actions out of the courtroom could be brought in. I understand why they can't be - but I feel that the jurors aren't getting the whole picture. The three way calls, her little business, her tweets, her interviews.. I wish they could be presented.

I'm sure Nurmi/Willmott read the comments from the excused juror after JA's secret testimony came out, they may have decided she has to retake the stand and cry, show remorse, say something to sway the other jurors' opinions of her, because according to the dismissed juror, her story came off as self serving and not truthful. Although, the DT may have already surmised that she just can't show remorse in a believable manner and may not want JM to get ahold of her again, now that the letter to the family is out. I'm sure she wants to retake the stand though.

I kind of hope she does.

About the testing and Geffner. I reread BK notes. Maybe I missed this in the tweets, but just in case it wasn't clear to others either:

Geffner appearently had JA fill out the PSTD test twice. On the same day. The first time she listed as traumatic the killing of Travis in self defense, including being body slammed, etc.

After completing the first version Dr. G asked her to do it again, taking into account the "present time." On the second try she listed the "death of Travis," domestic violence, and being incarcerated.

Thanks for this, Hope4More. I did miss that point, somehow. It was not in front of the jury, unfortunately—but Geffner totally admits to coaching her! Shame on him. Wow.

Whoa, I don't like where this is going...I swear George Clooney begged me to marry him before that Amal chick, but I turned him down because I knew we weren't right for one another...we're still BFFs though.

Well, while you were peaking in his window, it was me that he was kissing.:blowkiss:

I think she might have had some stuff that would require a U-Haul but she wasn't planning to stay in Yreka for long. This whole moving-thing was supposed to make Travis realize that he just couldn't live without her. He'd end up apologizing to her and everything would be perfect. The move was supposed to be just temporary, just so Travis could come to the realization that he wanted to be with her. I think that's why she left her stuff in Mesa. She planned on coming back.

My understanding was that Bill was saying that she took the stuff back to Yreka and since no room at Grandparents house... the stuff was in storage in Yreka not Mesa.

BILL ARIAS: "... And when she moved here, we gave her, my wife went -- took time off work, went down there, rented her a U-haul, put out $2,500 to bring her back here. And what is she doing? She`s leaving all her crap in the storage room. She didn't care. She was going to leave it there. We paid for it to come here...."

I don't know if those on smaller devices can see the detail but look just above the blue arrows on this screen grab I took of Flores' courtroom monitor when 5:32:16 was up, you can see her bare foot, moving from left to right or right to left, on the bottom left edge of the monitor you can even make out a darkened (polished or bloody) toenail.

View attachment 68068

I don't see a toenail. I see a dark-colored sock.

I have analyzed this photo again and again since day 6 of the trial in 2013. These images are such poor quality it's futile trying to see details. I see stitching on that hem, surely a bare foot would not be impossible to see—yet we see different things. It's like a Rorschach ink blot. I'm sorry I'm repetitive. I won't keep posting this opinion after this. You and I must agree to disagree on the photos, geevee, but I heart you just the same.

Psychopaths adapt too well to incarceration. I want her to get death to limit her contact, movement, and involvement with others as much as possible. I've said this before but there are some extremely damaged souls in prison, for non-violent crimes, who would be extremely vulnerable to her. Not only would I worry she may hurt them or their families, but also that she'd be able to employ them as abuse proxies. I can totally see her befriending someone about to be released on a minor drug charge to terrorize the Alexanders...or even her own friends and family.

Hardly humanitarian of me, but I strongly believe she is one person who should never, ever have access to anyone again who doesn't have extensive experience dealing with a psychopath. The best we can get is to have her locked up for 23 hours a day though.

Thanks for this, Hope4More. I did miss that point, somehow. It was not in front of the jury, unfortunately—but Geffner totally admits to coaching her! Shame on him. Wow.

I thought part did happen in front of the jury? The jury would get sent out but when they came back Juan was allowed to question Geffner as he wanted.

Psychopaths adapt too well to incarceration. I want her to get death to limit her contact, movement, and involvement with others as much as possible. I've said this before but there are some extremely damaged souls in prison, for non-violent crimes, who would be extremely vulnerable to her. Not only would I worry she may hurt them or their families, but also that she'd be able to employ them as abuse proxies. I can totally see her befriending someone about to be released on a minor drug charge to terrorize the Alexanders...or even her own friends and family.

Hardly humanitarian of me, but I strongly believe she is one person who should never, ever have access to anyone again who doesn't have extensive experience dealing with a psychopath. The best we can get is to have her locked up for 23 hours a day though.

Agreed, she will stalk the Alexanders relentlessly, by proxy. I regard her letter to the family as a stalking behaviour. It served no other purpose, IMO.

I predict, once again, that if she is ever in general population, she will fixate on another inmate, perceived lover or real, and will eventually kill or be killed.

I thought part did happen in front of the jury? The jury would get sent out but when they came back Juan was allowed to question Geffner as he wanted.

Unless I'm still misreading it...

14:34 The jury is excused for 5 to 10 minutes
14:39 Geffner admits he had JA fill out the test twice
14:42 The jury is brought back in
14:47 Geffner refuses to answer because the test is copyrighted

I don't see anything in BK's notes indicating that he testified in front of the jury that he had her re-take the test after coaching her about "the present time and DV in general."

After reading the letter to the family, it confirms my thoughts that she was never Travis's girlfriend. DR would be one of the people that he would confide in and she covers that by saying they had to hide the relationship from her. I feel also her hatred of how close DR was to Travis, something she never was. Also the jealousy of the other women that had a genuine relationship with him.
Has there been anyone that confirmed that Travis introduced JA as his girlfriend? Also, have we seen any of the text from Travis saying to come over in the middle of the night? I don't believe their was as much sex going on as she says

I

Excellent post and I agree. I think if she's in the general population she will use her skills to manipulate and mentally abuse others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela