Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still catching up but I was just wondering if we know what photo from twitter was filed with the motion we knew was coming?
Kamille, I believe it was McGee's internet threats

Good night everyone, early out patient surgery (nothing big) in the morning. Have a good night all. :loveyou:

I live a few minutes from Phoenix now. Going to try and attend trial Monday. Wish me luck and let me know what other websleuthers have been attending. Going alone after I drop Mr. Zig off at airport early in the a.m. Assuming I will have to wait in line or win a lottery. Anyone know how the turnout has been?

Very empty. You should have no trouble.

I recommend reading the previous thread, starting around 5 ET when the jury returns from a break, unaware that all heck is about to break loose as JM gives a master class in what makes him the best prosecutor I've ever seen:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-of-Jodi-Arias-Day-25&p=11417926#post11417926

He really is something. Using the defense witness and leading him back through crucial evidence of the crime and the lies and then the heartless letter she sent the family "because they deserved answers"

Will the full letter every be released?

BK's site is very good. I will be reading it all night, mostly because I had a lot of dental work done to day and the throbbing is starting. This will keep my mind off the pain. Hope I don't start yelling at the computer while every one else is sleeping!!!

Good night all. Thanks again to the link to BK's site.

Thank you. :loveyou: I just want them to know how many people support them!!!

I just lit one for you and added this message, hope it is alright. I said a small prayer from you as well.

I am one of many who support the family in justice for Travis.

— BBOO from United States

Unless she's just like her daughter, and her own reputation is paramount to anyone or anything else. May have been her way of calling JA a liar...

I suspect if Mom cared about her reputation over her eldest daughter, she'd be in Yreka. I never thought of the liar angle but I like it!! I thought it was a gift from one of her human children perhaps, to remind her she was #1 Mom in their eyes.

It's just like a weight has been lifted, so exhausting for the last 3 months to listen to all the BS from the defense. I really think this is the end for them, there's nobody else to call. Jodi lost today. She's done. She knows it. Now we just have to get through re-direct of Geffner and I think we will hear the magic words "the defense rests".

We made it to 100, let's keep it going. If you haven't lit a candle online for Travis and his family yet, please do so. It really is quick and simple.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=TVA

I'm still catching up but I was just wondering if we know what photo from twitter was filed with the motion we knew was coming?

We knew the motion was coming, from Juan stating the name of Marc McGee, secret affidavit witness #1, 3 times in court yesterday. Surprised, Nurmi didn't have one filed this morning.

The twitter photo might be some stuff about Marc McGee, or Cha Cha's twitter pic she tweeted during court today, or I think it might be the photo of JA in her tank top today. The pool camera guy was tossed right after he took that photo. It was the one where JA was looking towards the jury, the one with her arm up. (zipping it on the rest of my description)

We knew the motion was coming, from Juan stating the name of Marc McGee, secret affidavit witness #1, 3 times in court yesterday. Surprised, Nurmi didn't have one filed this morning.

The twitter photo might be some stuff about Marc McGee, or Cha Cha's twitter pic she tweeted during court today, or I think it might be the photo of JA in her tank top today. The pool camera guy was tossed right after he took that photo. It was the one where JA was looking towards the jury, the one with her arm up. (zipping it on the rest of my description)

She looked horrible in that sleeveless top. And WTF, can't believe the state of Arizona is paying Maria to tweet live from court. Unreal.

Tweets from another person in court today, read from bottom up

M @EmsterChic · 5h 5 hours ago
"He held the gun to my head & tried to fire but nothing happened.. Just a click." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.

#jodiarias claims female intruder stomped on her legs after she tried to tackle her. -letter to TA family.

More
"Was conscious but quiet at this point on all fours w/ his right hand on his head.." Letter from #jodiarias to TA family.

Juan reading excerpt from letter from #jodiarias to TA family.

I was sitting kneeling on the floor next 2 the shower, going thru the pics I had taken when I heard a loud pop.and I heard Travis screaming.

M @EmsterChic · 6h 6 hours ago
"Despite his shortcomings, he was very good to me." -#jodiarias letter to TA family.
0 replies 2 retweets 14 favorites
Reply Retweet2 Favorite14
More
M @EmsterChic · 6h 6 hours ago
"And your deepest sorrow shall be turned into joy"...John 16:20......how #jodiarias ended letter to TA family.

AngelWings, I just love your signature line~

Thank you! I put the phrase in my siggy the day Juan said it. Still hold true to this day. I saw the elephant picture last year and put it up during the retrial, when I got sucked back in. Feel free to use either or both. I don't mind.

I had to wiki it because I wasn't sure how to explain since I'm not Mormon.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Home_Evening

I could have sworn I read or heard Travis had these at his home or that he attended them on "Tuesdays" (vs Mondays) and was trying to figure out where I was getting "Tuesday" from. It has to do with my trying to clear up the masturbatory incident and/or the exchange of cars on the FHE night and wondering if those were both on the same night???

Jan 21, 2008 was a Monday and the texts about the car and FHE are on that day.

I think she did it for herself, another way to minimize her behavior. She really feels justified in killing Travis and it's another way to manipulate peoples perception of her. She wrote this letter as a way to make her feel better about herself, if that makes any sense. Crazy! I'm just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89