Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having some really strange issues while posting. I will post and it will not save the post. Also, it will tell me I have to post more
than 5 words and I typed 30 words or so. Even though it will not save my post, I will get off the page and get back in and my comments are posted.

Is somebody messing with me?? :scared: :scared: :scared:

If you do not scroll all the way to the bottom past the QUOTE in brackets when selecting respond with a quote you will get a crazy message and be unable to post. I learned the hard way!

I don't think Jodi has a "very high" IQ, she scored 116, which is average. No matter, she thinks she is smarter than everyone. I don't think her sentences structure is that great, & she is too verbose. She just likes throwing those big words around to make herself look smart.

Different states may have different requirements. Having just started a job in 2014, I needed to show ID. There were several types (or combinations) that would be acceptable. A SS card can be used, but not on its own. I used my passport for ID. I think they need a photo ID along with a non-photo ID like a birth certificate or a SS card. I also think the info is run thru a federal database as well.

That's an I9 Federal Employment Verification Form.

More information here; see especially page 9 of 9

I am having some really strange issues while posting. I will post and it will not save the post. Also, it will tell me I have to post more
than 5 words and I typed 30 words or so. Even though it will not save my post, I will get off the page and get back in and my comments are posted.

Is somebody messing with me?? :scared: :scared: :scared:
--------------
I believe its the board. I found if I go back to my message, C. C. go back to reply and paste my message it works
:happydance: :loveyou:

I don't think Jodi has a "very high" IQ, she scored 116, which is average. No matter, she thinks she is smarter than everyone. I don't think her sentences structure is that great, & she is too verbose. She just likes throwing those big words around to make herself look smart.

I agree she throws in $5 words here and there to appear smarter. Having said that alot of Travis friends mentioned she came off sexual but also intelligent. Most of the population is of average intelligence so again she was able to adapt to the conversations and come off as being well read

I watched this last night. Like a stroll through bittersweet Memory Lane. I did like seeing Juan busting her when she was fake crying on the stand though. " Were you crying when you slit his throat?"

:juanettes:

Ha!! I watched This too last night before bed. My husband wasn't pleased but i think he now has more knowledge about the case when i endlessly talk about it lol

And the knife she brought was bigger than her gun! I think she took the gun along for her protection or to use it to make it look like two people committed the killing. Her plan all along was Jodi..in the shower...with the knife.
Travis was supposed to fall down and the blood flow down the drain like in the movies

I'll bet she "borrowed" the knife from work. I understand, from a demo I saw, that it had to be a very large knife, like commercial size.

I must've missed that quote from JM(was it from redirect?), I watched most of the video and the only thing I heard JM state about the nude pics I quoted below after listening about 20 times to transcribe it correctly, the rest are from my notes gleaned from the video. I also didn't hear any specific mention of any other nude pics that we weren't shown.

Nothing on internal camera memory, all pics from memory stick.

12:25
JM - "With regard to the items that were deleted were there some that involved Mr. Alexander in the shower?"
Det.M - "Yes."
JM - "Were there also some nudes that appeared people were involved in some sort of sexual activity?"
Det.M - "Yes."
JM - "Was it a man and a woman?"
Det.M - "Yes."
JM - "And then there were also three others that were at the end, right?"
Det.M - "Yes."
-----------------------------------
Ex.#164-169. From Unallocated space, different from deleted.
Blurry pics are from thumbnails.

Dates and times created from Encase report:
164 - female full body/laying flat nude 1:42:53pm unallocated clusters

165 - female crotch/face down/butt up 1:44pm 6/4/08 unallocated clusters
-looks like there might be daylight coming through the window by the exercise machine

166 - male full nude/sleeping? bottle of personal lubricant(looks like vaseline lotion to me) large light blue bottle/blue top 1:44:50pm unallocated clusters
-can see light coming through the window by the exercise machine.

167 - male full nude/hand up blurry -large blue top/lightblue tv in background 1:47:15 unallocated clusters
-room looks quite bright with daylight

Can't tell what order these last two are compared to the others.
168 - female full body/laying propped up -blurry - small white bottle unallocated clusters no date/time
-room looks quite bright with daylight

169 - female crotch/back down unallocated clusters no date/time
-can't tell room brightness/close shot, looks like flash used
-----------------------------------
Deleted images:
Dates and times put there by the camera itself.
Ex.#141-160 Shower pics. 06/04/08.
5:22pm - 5:30:30pm(face pic)

3 Inadvertent pics:
Ex.#161 - 5:31:14pm Ceiling
Ex.#162 - 5:32:16pm Dragged/Pantleg/foot on tile floor.
Ex.#163 - 5:33:32pm Dragged over floor baseboard?
------------------------------------
1:56:00
User used pc last at 4:54pm on June 4,2008.(for mail iirc)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

But there's nothing in there that proves JA and TA engaged in the "act." As Bill Clinton demonstrated, the meaning of the word "sex" is in the eyes of the beholder. Those listed above could all have been taken by JA mostly while TA was sleeping, to embarrass him some more if need be. But they could easily have been taken by JA using a timer. Once he was dead, she didn't need those photos any more, or else he deleted them.

But there's nothing in there that proves JA and TA engaged in the "act." As Bill Clinton demonstrated, the meaning of the word "sex" is in the eyes of the beholder. Those listed above could all have been taken by JA mostly while TA was sleeping, to embarrass him some more if need be. But they could easily have been taken by JA using a timer. Once he was dead, she didn't need those photos any more, or else he deleted them.

I believe Martinez:

The photos recovered were time stamped.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Every thing I have looked up re bipolar says it is a mental illness...which could backfire as a mitigator

Even if she were bipolar—which Demarte argues against and is not on the list of mitigators filed by the defense, IIRC— an adult would be expected to make a good faith effort to address it. JA had been told she had problems: no treatment. Instead, she BS's about how she wanted TA to get psych treatment for pedophilia and even brought hime an instructive pamphlet from the mall. As if she's a psychologist know-it-all!

Not necessarily from work. IIRC, Darryl B has an extensive knife collection. Just saying...... And not saying he gave it to her, but she did go there for breakfast, didn't she?

I didn't know Darryl was a knife collector. Interesting. She sure could have picked one up there. She also worked at dozens of restaurants over the years and definatlely could have picked one up

Even if she were bipolar—which Demarte argues against and is not on the list of mitigators filed by the defense, IIRC— an adult would be expected to make a good faith effort to address it. JA had been told she had problems: no treatment. Instead, she BS's about how she wanted TA to get psych treatment for pedophilia and even brought hime an instructive pamphlet from the mall. As if she's a psychologist know-it-all!

Yeah. Matt and her folks were guessing bi polar. DeMarte borderline. And as far as we know she never sought help

Borderline is NOT a mental illness. It is a personality disorder.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness marked by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships. In 1980, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III) listed BPD as a diagnosable illness for the first time. Most psychiatrists and other mental health professionals use the DSM to diagnose mental illnesses.

Because some people with severe BPD have brief psychotic episodes, experts originally thought of this illness as atypical, or borderline, versions of other mental disorders. While mental health experts now generally agree that the name "borderline personality disorder" is misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

Ha!! I watched This too last night before bed. My husband wasn't pleased but i think he now has more knowledge about the case when i endlessly talk about it lol

When i saw it, I was hoping that a juror or 2 was secretly watching it too. It might help in the deliberations. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf