Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were time stamped by EnCase, not the camera, and EnCase drew that info from the memory card as the pictures had been deleted, overwritten and only the thumbnails were recoverable from the unallocated space of the memory card.

And let's not forget that there was user-initiated Spybot activity on Travis' laptop at the very same time one of the nudes was time stamped. I think there's good reason to question when those nudes were actually taken.

I think they were from that day. They were after undeleted photos TA took himself prior to June 4. JA had absolutely NO thought in her head that she was ever going to get caught so totally no reason to plant these on the camera only to delete them. IMO, she wanted one last romp with Travis for whatever kooky reason she had. Perfect to start taking pics during their interlude because it would seem a perfect follow on activity to take more pics in the bathroom without raising his suspicions. That last pic of Travis looking frightened was probably his first sight of the gun/knife and then.............

(2nd try posting)

I've thought about this too. Doubt the DT will try to impeach the Bishop directly. He's telling the truth and he's a Bishop. Plus the DT probably doesn't want him to light up again all the points thst prove faceless #1's aff is all lies.

What they might do.....ask the Bishop questions they know he isn't allowed to answer, relating to Travis and covenants.

For example, " did Travis ever discuss his addiction to *advertiser censored* with you?"

The Bishop might be forced to reply with the equivalent of the 5th. As in, " my attorney has advised me not to answer that question."

The truth is Travis never did, but inability to answer and invocation of clergy confidentiality could look like the Bishop is protecting Travis.

Hopefully if that happens the bishop's attorney is allowed to object and state that the bishop is not allowed to state whether any such conversation took place nor what any content was if there was such a conversation.

No one offered first-hand evidence of any of JA's claims of "abuse", even from her parents. No medical records of broken finger bones or her back injured during multiple slammings onto tile by a big man. No evidence of child *advertiser censored* or repeated, purposeful seeking of adult *advertiser censored* on TA's computer. No one called to explain away JA's psycho letter to TA's family around the time JA was writing her psycho manifesto in the Yreka jail. etc, etc. The whole defense this time, as so many have said, has been to convince one juror that TA deserved killing. Not only is there no remorse, JA slaughtered his body 3 times, and this time she's mendaciously slaughtering his character: TA's a heartless player, he's a *advertiser censored* addict, he's a pedophile, he's a domestic violence perp, he's a bad Mormon, etc.

I think they were from that day. They were after undeleted photos TA took himself prior to June 4. JA had absolutely NO thought in her head that she was ever going to get caught so totally no reason to plant these on the camera only to delete them. IMO, she wanted one less romp with Travis for whatever kooky reason she had. Perfect to start taking pics during their interlude because it would seem a perfect follow on activity to take more pics in the bathroom without raising his suspicions. That last pic of Travis looking frightened was probably his first sight of the gun/knife and then.............

I've always thought that she used sex as a reason to get him in the shower. She knew he wouldn't say no to sex because he's a man. And everybody takes a shower after that, no? Either we go to sleep or we get up and take a shower.

The roommates weren't home at the time. She should have been worried about the neighbors hearing but perhaps the majority of them work and weren't home either. There was some string on the stairs that looked like tassel fragments from a decorative pillow, to me, so perhaps JA used one of Travis' pillows as a make shift silencer and took the pillow with her afterwards.

MOO

BBM
That's possible, which is why Dr. Horn testified that the range was "indeterminate" - it was either too far away to leave the usual clues (stippling, etc.) or something was placed between the gun and Travis.

I'll admit that I have not read Shanna Hogan's book. I did read this interview where she says:

"It's definitely not a case of good and evil, as I may have thought naively when I first entered it. There were definitely fifty shades of gray in this relationship."

"I think if he ever realized how much he hurt her, he would have been mortified. [He never knew] how truly obsessed she was and that she wasn't okay with it; I think he never realized what he did to her."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janice-harper/picture-perfect-is-almost_b_3909052.html

I beg to disagree.

Waiting for lamby to open new thread...who will be first poster today?

stock-photo-multiethnic-female-athletes-at-starting-line-on-race-track-111575708.jpg

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/487144/111575708/stock-photo-multiethnic-female-athletes-at-starting-line-on-race-track-111575708.jpg

Waiting on the bishop!

drunk-priest-court-spirit.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZHChc9uUv8/UwYTU4iHoBI/AAAAAAAARZE/j_FbwxcCuVw/s1600/drunk-priest-court-spirit.jpg

All of a sudden, I realize that AA said something about JA going to get her hair done in December 2006 in Pasadena (?). I'll bet she went to the same place to get it done before the murder. Maybe someone knows where this was?

I believe her hair was done in Salinas, before she did her WalMart shopping, the selfies were time stamped at ~2:00 p.m. (unless we wanna debate time stamps on those pics too lol).

I'll admit that I have not read Shanna Hogan's book. I did read this interview where she says:

"It's definitely not a case of good and evil, as I may have thought naively when I first entered it. There were definitely fifty shades of gray in this relationship."

"I think if he ever realized how much he hurt her, he would have been mortified. [He never knew] how truly obsessed she was and that she wasn't okay with it; I think he never realized what he did to her."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janice-harper/picture-perfect-is-almost_b_3909052.html

I beg to disagree.

IOW it's his fault that he didn't realize how mentally disturbed she was.

Even if <modsnip> was to fake remorse, the prosecution hands have been tied by JSS.

In the trial minutes dated October 21st, JSS granted the defense motion to preclude evidence that the defendant lacks remorse. Also precluded was any evidence that JA made threats against trial participants.

BBM #1 - :floorlaugh: Juan got the letter to the family in... DONE

BBM #2 - :floorlaugh: Juan got the magazines in... DONE

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

I too am anxiously awaiting the defense strategy for the Bishop. Anyone know what comes after the Bishop? Is it Juan's computer guru?

I too am anxiously awaiting the defense strategy for the Bishop. Anyone know what comes after the Bishop? Is it Juan's computer guru?

Last week he said Det Smith would be next, though he could of course change his mind now.

Wish a lipreader would tell us what JA mutters woefully to herself around 16:12 about that. She's paying very close attention and this damning evidence seems totally new to her.

She says "*advertiser censored**k You...twice...
I'm good at lip reading...

She says "*advertiser censored**k You...twice...
I'm good at lip reading...

Ha! She's mad at Melendez and Juan showing her nasty pictures to everyone in the courtroom

Hopefully if that happens the bishop's attorney is allowed to object and state that the bishop is not allowed to state whether any such conversation took place nor what any content was if there was such a conversation.

Hmm......I have no idea if the B's attorney is allowed to speak on the record. He's been able to participate in sidebars, but I'm thinking that's different, since he needs to know what's being discussed/proposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela