Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of Hester Prynne and her scarlet "A" has always offended me for about a gazillion different reasons... but oh my gosh, Jodi deserves an entire wardrobe of "shame-wear," especially since her own t-shirt designs are so pathetically uncreative (yet she still insists on calling herself an "artist"). Let's see...

• Travis Alexander's no longer here to defend himself.
• I killed a man in cold blood and all I got was this stupid t-shirt.
• Been there, done that. But I swear it was self-defense.
• Mitigating factors are for wimps
• Got Pop Rocks?
• Hell on Rented Wheels
• hole[SUP]3[/SUP]
• Puts the "shoot" in photo shoot
• Here Comes the Fog Again
• Hello, Nurmi!
• Oh Holy sh** (I forgot the camera!)
• Objects in rear view mirror may be Jodi
• KY-not?
• Enjoy sunny Cancun!

OK, I'll stop.

Fakeclothes.jpg

Where/how would you wear this?

giant_toblerone.jpg

Random thought... I read or heard somewhere that at Jodi's first Prepaid Legal event, where she met Travis and he (sadly) invited her to the big-whup "Executive Directors' Banquet," Jodi didn't have the requisite formal wear so Sky Hughes lent her a dress.

Ew.

That is correct, that happened

So I was followed by Acquit Jodi Ann on Twitter. I went to block them because...no. And before I did I saw this:

@JodiAnnArias: It's official: Jodi is not representing herself anymore.

Hmmmmm...

https://mobile.twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

ETA: @jeffgoldesq: It is now confirmed that #JodiArias has doubled back and ran like a chicken from representing herself in her DP case. cluck cluck cluck

@jeffgoldesq: @troyhaydenfox10 confirms that #JodiArias no longer acting as her own attorney in re-trial of penalty phase of her case.

So I was followed by Acuit Jodi Ann on Twitter. I went to block them because...no. And before I did I saw this:

@JodiAnnArias: It's official: Jodi is not representing herself anymore.

Hmmmmm...

I was waiting for this announcement! Maybe she thinks she can get another delay by saying her lawyers need to get up to speed? What a farce!

I was waiting for this announcement! Maybe she thinks she can get another delay by saying her lawyers need to get up to speed? What a farce!

IF this is true, I think she's just stunned she couldn't play the little games she wanted and prevent the state from getting to interview her witnesses. But we don't know if this is official but I do think the update twitter is affiliated with her directly? So we'll see.

BTW, kind of funny how she made very obvious that it's another person tweeting now and she doesn't even tell them what to tweet they just do and blah blah blah. Like that'll negate all the tweeting she did in the beginning and the admission it was her words. This girl has got to think of this stuff while she's doing it. She's not smart enough to realize.

How do you get on Twitter?

Just go to twitter.com. You don't have to sign up to read tweets, I believe, but don't quote me on that.

I don't know what it make of it. There's been nothing official in the media yet and Jen says she hasn't heard anything. If this person knows this and is 100% sure, which they say they are, then Jodi might've told them directly.

"They just wouldn't cooperate."

Also how do we look at States FB page on arias? They may have the same post about her not representing herself.

I don't know what she's thinking.

Does anyone? Ever?

I really believe that any second now she's going to give up this self-representation schtick. If she even does have any witnesses, she must realize that whatever speck of favorable testimony she might be able to inexpertly elicit from them will be buried under a steaming pile of damning testimony that JM could elicit in his sleep. And he won't be asleep.

On the other hand... and I may have said this before... I think it's entirely likely that Jodi really isn't trying to effect the outcome of the trial. Whether she gets LWOP or death, she'll have no trouble working it to her advantage. All she's interested in now is causing as much trouble for and inflicting as much heartache on as many people as possible, for as long as possible. You don't need a law degree for that.

But then again, I don't know what she's thinking either.

update: Wait, what? Has Jodi stepped down? Did Nurmi get the call he was most dreading?

MeeBee, I went to twitter and I have to sign up. Will my name show on Twitter? Can you make up a name?

MeeBee, I went to twitter and I have to sign up. Will my name show on Twitter? Can you make up a name?

Mmmmm, I'm sure you can make a name up so it won't show your name.

But I think it you just google "Jodi Ann arias twitter" and go to the first page it will take you straight to her twitter without having to sign up!

I just googled this "jodiannarias twitter" and can see the tweets.

Not sure if its true or not but it wont surprise me. She wants to delay this again. A lot of us suspected this. Now please Judge..DONT LET DELAY. If judge lets delay, then her back has not gotten any stiffer than last trial....LOL

"It's official: Jodi is not representing herself anymore."

Know what I am thinking? If The killer is no longer representing herself, it's because of sheriff joes letter. She wants that movie made and she wants cameras in the courtroom. Regardless what she claimed earlier. JMO.

So I just went to Jodiisinnocent.com and ************** sites and it is sickening. She really is selling the idea that she was victimized by Trais. This is deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
detectivegotcha