Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/14/14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One big problem with the Hughes' is that they were all over the media and Twitter, if not other sites prior to and possibly during the trial. (I'm a bit fuzzy after reading the rest of the last page.) They have also written a book about Travis to come out after this penalty phase is over. Perhaps JM won't use them since they will then be questioned about it by Nurmi.

My hope is that there are later e-mails JM can use instead. Since most of them were hearsay for the guilt phase, we only saw a few in trial. Now, there is more of an opportunity to present more e-mails, as Nurmi has been doing.

Could go to a credibility issue with them? As in, "So did you really think Travis was an abusive sociopath, or was that Jodi in retrospect??? If not, then why did you put that in writing in an e-mail? You thought he should marry Jodi."

I know I certainly would expect better treatment from my "best friends" and most likely wouldn't be divulging intimate details of my love life with them, nor my commitment plans or lack of, knowing they were so judgmental!

After each court day, I'm going to keep posting Tweets from court in my blog here on WS, organized by Tweep and date and time stamps, going forward. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?115109-daisydomino . I formatted them so that it should be pretty easy to read and find the time stamp you're looking for. The end of the day is at the bottom of the post.

I don't know about everybody else, but Twitter is hard on my ADHD and I have a hard time finding things on Twitter— ooh shiny...

Thank you so much. Most times I have to be on my tablet and it is really frustrating. Can't get the hang of it especially
for posting comments. I appreciate all your work. the blog makes it sooo easy to read.

Are we defo having court today or what? Feel like I've been living in the twilight zone today

Doesn't Jodi's stalker MO become relevant? Past history of escalating aggression against men she wants and that dated other women. Darryl seemed faithful, but she left him.

Yeah, no reason to stalk Darryl. He was faithful, and had nothing more to give- money, large house, etc. etc...

Ironic that all her meticulous coverup planning- "I was never in the state of Arizona"- was all uncovered, every last little bit, even now the viruses on Travis's computer that she knew about because she must have planted!

I'm shocked that you don't think the destruction of her computer was coincidental. Maybe she had it sitting in her car while getting a Frap and some pesky skateboarders destroyed it. Or maybe the ninjas who stole the .25 and the DVD player did it.

Hi Cutie.... FYI.. I think that Nicole won't be tweeting live again,at least for now....she went back to CA, sadly..

:seeya: Aw, and she was good.

Maybe we should keep her on the list anyway -- just in case she tweets something important regarding the trial or other tweets ?

What do you think ?

TIA !

Are we having court today or what? Feel like I've been living in the twilight zone today

:seeya: No court today ... TGIF !!!

:waitasec: This trial IS the "Twilight Zone" ... doodoodoodoo doodoodoodoo

:abduction::abduction: :abduction:

Does anyone know if I can only have certain people on my news feed for a period of time on twitter? Would be great for court days.

Well it looks like a down day for sure today, no court motions being looked at, so I am off to do some well needed house duties. I was hoping for some info from court today, and will check back later when I get home. Good day to all and thank you all for your help. And letting me know I am not the only one who thinks JA should get the DP...

:seeya: Aw, and she was good.

Maybe we should keep her on the list anyway -- just in case she tweets something important regarding the trial or other tweets ?

What do you think ?

TIA !

Yes, please, 'cos she may just have gone home for the long weekend.

Bingo, buddy. Just like when Travis didn't invite her to the party and she slept hidden behind the xmas tree, but described instead Travis gently holding her hand as he made room for her next to himself that night.

Is she implying he slept with her under the Christmas tree??? Gee, how thoughtful!

Yes, please, 'cos she may just have gone home for the long weekend.

Yes, hoping she keeps following and tweeting if nothing else.. She tweeted she was sorry she was going to miss JM's smackdown of Dr. F. so I think she'll be mia , but who knows.

Can anyone answer any of these questions

Can anyone provide a summary of what the Defense motion or objection about the Hughes is all about?

And when will that be ruled on? Will it be after this phase over?

Is it just another frivolous motion or is there substance to it?

ETA: There may not be an outstanding motion involving them. I could have sworn I had read something the other day about some outstanding motion that is old.
I may be totally wrong, so just disregard unless someone knows something about one that is outstanding.

Can anyone answer any of these questions

Can anyone provide a summary of what the Defense motion or objection about the Hughes is all about?

And when will that be ruled on? Will it be after this phase over?

Is it just another frivolous motion or is there substance to it?

We have a new motion?

Trial in numbers :

1. Length of "relationship": 5 months
2. Number of times Travis was stabbed: 29
3. Number of emails and texts exchanged: 82,000 odd
4. Number of "degrading" texts/emails sent by TA: 1 (one).
5. Number of times CMJA has said I'm sorry to TA family: zero.
Using this to mitigate your death penalty case, worthless. (With my apologies to the MasterCard people).

I am clueless, what happened?

Could someone help me here? My memory is so bad. It was at the very beginning of trial in 2013, about the same time that Gus Searcy was questioned. The Hughes both testified but jury was not seated. I think MeeBee or Hope will have better recall than I do. Thanks guys. I had forgotten about it but with the Hughes book coming out and all of their tv and online interviews, maybe JM thinks there is something KN would try to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briankap