Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things to keep in mind re remote access...
1) While we've all seen/heard GoToMyPC ads hundreds of times, that sort of thing was much less common 6-1/2 years ago when JA was messing with Travis's computer.
2) Since it was a laptop, there would be even less reason to have any sort of remote access program loaded on it, especially back then.

Is it coincidental that BN is allowed to bring in his "eye picture", that is highly subjective, and then "finds" all this *advertiser censored* on a computer, when he doesn't advertise as a computer forensics expert, gets Tony's name into the mix to blame it on his tech, and can thereby state his "eye pic" was a part of a high profile case?

From what I understand the questions of broken and unbroken computer drives, allegations of *advertiser censored* sites, copies of the original hard drive, etc. can all be solved - even BN admits he is a master at "undelete", so there must be more "masters" in this nation. All of this is just another delay tactic and Nurmi will say that he warned the court that trial would last until end of Jan 2015. I think he is making sure it will, just to distance the juror in time and memory from the VIS and to ensure that one by one the jurors will fall off (due to illness, family matters, etc).

A couple of day ago, I think I heard BK say Juror #6 was missing from trial. Did any of the other tweeters mention this? Maybe the Juror was just late but I thought it was odd. Honestly, I will have to go back and listen to her 11/20 report - so I don't want to start a riot here if I am mistaken. (just don't have time right now - maybe another poster/subscriber can correct me if I'm wrong).

Either way, the amount of time that Nurmi keeps witnesses on the stand is excrutiating.

The alleged "*advertiser censored*" does not support the theory that TA had an affinity for little boys. This is so off-topic, unless the "secret witness" was testifying to child *advertiser censored* - I cannot wrap my brain around this, except as a delay and distraction technique.

From what I am gathering, there are no boundaries that Nurmi has "broken" with this "tasmanian devil" sort of strategy - just destroy anything in the path. The biggest sanction for the DT is to have the DP remain on the table - so no harm/no foul if he just continues in this way. I don't know and if there is an Attorney who would like to respond - please do.

BBM ~
I remember there was one day that a juror was at a dr. appointment ? But it didn't matter because JJS was sending them home that day anyway. I don't understand why someone couldn't have just called them and told them not to come in that day. :confused: Instead of having them come to court , only to be released as soon as they got there.

BBM ~
I remember there was one day that a juror was at a dr. appointment ? But it didn't matter because JJS was sending them home that day anyway. I don't understand why someone couldn't have just called them and told them not to come in that day. :confused: Instead of having them come to court , only to be released as soon as they got there.

Because there is no way to verify that it is a court call. Jurors in the past have been called about not showing up for court and it was not from the court. So they are cautioned on not relying on phone calls. They need to show up to be told no court today.

Did I dream this or does someone remember after BN testified abt the eye, he was found to be posting on a JA support site? I kinda remember someone posting abt it during guilt phase.

Just a thought but if Travis was using his computer to write his book, could that have given JA the opportunity to do this stuff remotely so she could "edit" his first chapter? Not sure if I made sense.
Not really. All she had to do was login to his blog with user ID/password, basically "Admin" access.

Ok, so it seems that it is possible to remote access without the owners permission. Next question I have is there any way for an expert to be able to tell if it was remotely accessed on a certain day and time?

I remember the first time I heard about this case, Nancy Grace interviewed some of TA friends. I can't remember who they were but maybe 4. It was before she was arrested and all were talking about JA. Such a long time ago.

BerNeu.jpg

Finally figured out who this guy reminded me of. Hmm, wonder if JM has access to Ancestry.com, LOL!

Two things to keep in mind re remote access...
1) While we've all seen/heard GoToMyPC ads hundreds of times, that sort of thing was much less common 6-1/2 years ago when JA was messing with Travis's computer.
2) Since it was a laptop, there would be even less reason to have any sort of remote access program loaded on it, especially back then.

Good point.

Based on the tweets yesterday that showed Travis talking about Jodi and being extremely mad at her, it all points to that she was doing harmful things to him and his PC and his emails.

IMO, she thought of herself as a "Travis Hacker" and she was causing all kinds of damage to him and his PC stuff.

Travis claimed she stole his journals. I think this was the 1 thing he really got upset about. Imagine losing your entire life's worth of private journal entries. Like your life diary. OMG

When Jodi found out she was not going to be mentioned in his book, she went on the attack even more. She saw herself as a pro at hacking his stuff and making it look like Travis was doing things wrong and hurtful to others.

What I want to know the most. What person did Jodi use that helped her learn how to do all her hacking activities? She had to have help to learn how to do things.
Remember she was given a Helio phone. Could he have helped her with other things?

I am convinced someone gave her help to learn how to do the stuff she did.
All JMO of course.

so between may 29 and june 8 TA had 160,000 hits on his computer for *advertiser censored*? Is that right?

Oops, I miscalculated - I was going by the days that Travis was alive.

Yes, in the motion, they said *advertiser censored* hits date from May 28 to June 10, which would be 14 full days (inclusive), for the last 6 of which, Travis was dead.

In the hearing yesterday, Neumeister said there were 161,000 *advertiser censored* hits.

BBM Portion: I'm thinking Dworkin was just not "magical" enough for the DT.

Welcome to the ARIAS MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR

Presenting:

The World's One and Only Mindreading Sexpert
and
The Renowned Magical Undelete Man

More performers to follow - yet to be disclosed

Directed by The Slight-of-Hand Defence Team of Arizona

Please join us on our Merry Go Round, held once a week in The Star Chamber

(All donations can be slipped to The Lady with the Dangling Earrings on your way in)

If this doesn't get me a time out, I don't know what will. :blushing:

Ok, so it seems that it is possible to remote access without the owners permission. Next question I have is there any way for an expert to be able to tell if it was remotely accessed on a certain day and time?
It is now easier to remote access, compared to 2008. Technology has come alot further along in 6 years.

IMO, his laptop was not remoted in.

I think there is a mix up in hard drives, clones etc and BN bringing in "helpers" re: Tony sounds a little sketchy to me. The drive is definetly compromised now, so the DT still has NOTHING.

Oops, I miscalculated - I was going by the days that Travis was alive.

Yes, in the motion, they said *advertiser censored* hits date from May 28 to June 10, which would be 14 full days (inclusive), for the last 6 of which, Travis was dead.

In the hearing yesterday, Neumeister said there were 161,000 *advertiser censored* hits.

Okay, still does not make sense. And Judge Judy always says,"If it doesn't make sense, it didn't happen"

Good point.

Based on the tweets yesterday that showed Travis talking about Jodi and being extremely mad at her, it all points to that she was doing harmful things to him and his PC and his emails.

IMO, she thought of herself as a "Travis Hacker" and she was causing all kinds of damage to him and his PC stuff.

Travis claimed she stole his journals. I think this was the 1 thing he really got upset about. Imagine losing your entire life's worth of private journal entries. Like your life diary. OMG

When Jodi found out she was not going to be mentioned in his book, she went on the attack even more. She saw herself as a pro at hacking his stuff and making it look like Travis was doing things wrong and hurtful to others.

What I want to know the most. What person did Jodi use that helped her learn how to do all her hacking activities? She had to have help to learn how to do things.
Remember she was given a Helio phone. Could he have helped her with other things?

I am convinced someone gave her help to learn how to do the stuff she did.
All JMO of course.

I agree and IMO ole GS knows a lot such a disgusting man

Iirc he patented something that allows you to control lights heat air etc remotely. He knows this stuff

Because there is no way to verify that it is a court call. Jurors in the past have been called about not showing up for court and it was not from the court. So they are cautioned on not relying on phone calls. They need to show up to be told no court today.

Thanks LambChop, I never even thought about that. I tend to forget this is a totally different generation than what I grew up in. I just thank my lucky stars that there was no technology like Facebook, and iPhones back when I was a teen, and even my early twenties! I dodged a bullet.

I am not really sure although I think it would depend on the type of remote access.

Unless the remote access left some unique "footprint" that identified the remote access occurring, it would be difficult to know that sort of thing. If there was something unique about it like maybe a certain ID+PW had to be keyed each time she somehow gained access to his machine, then its possible in that sort of way to identify it.

I think some of the simple stuff she did was just that she had his ID's and Passwords to his email accounts and other internet sites where she would go to those places and log-in using her machine and she would cause activity and it looked like Travis doing it.

Tuba <modsnip> I just have to say this so please everyone skip past this as it's totally OT but I don't know where else to put it where it will be seen:

I just wanted to write you a private thank you Tuba for your posts on the Arias board. I notice I'm always hitting "thanks" before I've even read your posts because I'm just thankful to see one. lol I love the way you think and express yourself and to me you are the wise sage of the entire board and bring me down to Earth, make me laugh and make me gasp in awe at your cleverness with words.

so....thank you!

You are ADMIRED!!!

KCL

(oops sorry Lambchop, I totally forgot that!)

Welcome to the ARIAS MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR

Presenting:

The One and Only World's Mindreading Sexpert
and
The Renowned Magical Undelete Man

More performers to follow - yet to be disclosed

Directed by The Slight-of-Hand Defence Team of Arizona

Please join us on our Merry Go Round, held once a week in The Star Chamber

(All donations can be slipped to The Lady with the Dangling Earrings on your way in)

If this doesn't get me a time out, I don't know what will. :blushing:

LOL I hope not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members