Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what's been filed by both parties, JM's version of events makes a lot more sense to me. I'm just saying that to keep the record clean for appeal the judge needs to let the defense try to prove their version today.
Oh, yes sure. I agree. But what I was hoping is that after they drivel on for awhile and make no sense (which is what I expect), then she would realize the point isn't proven and tell them all she is striking all motions. Guess I live in dreamland out here. :)

Oh, yes sure. I agree. But what I was hoping is that after they drivel on for awhile and make no sense (which is what I expect), then she would realize the point isn't proven and tell them all she is striking all motions. Guess I live in dreamland out here. :)

No need to strike anything, but she can certainly deny all the motions after hearing argument.

Let me just add to the computer discussion that my FTK software has never "grabbed the wrong drive" except one time when I clicked on the wrong drive. And it did not occur to me to "file a complaint with FTK" when I did that. Also FTK is the name of the software, not the company that makes it. :facepalm:

So why would Wilmott file a complaint with FTK?

AZlawyer and Hope, I see you are both logged on, and thought you could give me your thoughts....

In my mind this whole convoluted motion about *advertiser censored* on the computer and computer hard drive missing, and deleted files, etc. has gotten huge, both sides scrapping the way they are. And of course I think the defense started this with a motion they knew was a lie. Is it possible that with all the back and forth, that today JSS will deny or strike ALL motions and tell them to get on with the trial? Can she legally do that? Would it cause an appellate issue? In your opinion, should she?
That is what I would like to see happen. Thanks.

Curious- thanks for your confidence in me about being able to answer your question. :). Sorry that its a misplaced confidence, alas.

I really don't know the limits of today's evidentiary hearing....whether's it just about the deletion and damage allegations, or whether she'll take on whether or not the *advertiser censored* was really there or not.

I doubt she'll toss out everything related to the HD today, but that is just a layman's guess. AZL would know ......

So why would Wilmott file a complaint with FTK?

I expect she's repeating something her expert told her. And if that's what the expert really said, I expect he was covering up for the fact that he clicked on the wrong drive.

Glad you posted about this again. I had was just about to do a mea culpa.

I'm not sure the underwear comment WAS made on V day. I reread BK's summary. The last 15 minutes of JM were confusing in terms of evidence. He blocked dates of communications, some were shown and some contents concealed. BK didn't provide exhibit numbers for each communication, and some were discussed out of order.

It's entirely possible I got it very wrong that undies came up in the 2/14/07 email about violence. Sorry!!!! Actually, it would be odd if so, because she mentions doing those things "in case I see you." She's not in Mesa yet.

But it also got me thinking......it's odd Dr. F didn't mention the undies on her very distorted list of things that sounded pedo to her. CMJA made a big deal about the underwear the first time around. Now nothing? Nurmi must have gotten the memo that JM impeached her big time in the issue. Maybe JM is baiting him to bring the undies up again....

Anyway, sorry again!!!!

Don't be sorry! It doesn't matter when the text was sent. She never said the "spider man undies that you sent me."
It's obvious JA and TA were not getting along on Valentines Day 2007. She never once thanked him for the V-day gifts, because there were no gifts! I am finding it harder and harder to believe that they were ever even *a couple *exclusive, or *boyfriend/girlfriend, except in Jodi's mind.

Remember this all came from Jodi's lying mouth in trial. That Travis sent her melted chocolate, shorts and t shirt that says' "TRAVIS" (picture) with little iron on letters that JA purchased herself after she killed him and spiderman underware. And with typical Jodi BS fashion, she goes into great detail describing how the underware came in a package of three, the way they were labeled, the way they were in the box bla bla bla. When she lies, there are always details. She never shuts up.

1. NO picture's
2. NO text about them.
3. No Emails about them.

I have seen MANY pictures of Jodi. Every single inch of her unfortunately.
There is NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF HER IN SPIDERMAN UNDERWARE. And she's always got her camera...

PLUS ~ Jodi was a movie buff. The SM undies IDEA came from the Movie Charlie's Angels. Cameron Diaz dancing in her Spidies..
It even has a UPS driver delivering a package in it.
starts at 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV3-1TsnoIc

Uh.... embarrassed to say that I am just finding out at this moment that the retrial had started. Seeing as I had watched probably every minute of the original trial, I am aghast at myself. But this one's not being televised, correct? Twitter only? Ugh. Can anybody tell me where I can find a good summary of what's happened so far? Who has the best coverage? Is Beth Karas anywhere? Any new details we hadn't seen before? TIA.

:help:

Hiya Squirrel! Good to see you back. :) The Media and Timeline stickie has links to the most recent motions and other info; The Trial Diaries does a decent recap, Jen is usually at court every day, others further downthread have given other means to get caught up so I won't add more. Glad you're back!

Don't be sorry! It doesn't matter when the text was sent. She never said the "spider man undies that you sent me."
It's obvious JA and TA were not getting along on Valentines Day 2007. She never once thanked him for the V-day gifts, because there was no gifts! I am finding it harder and harder to believe that they were ever even *a couple *exclusive, or *boyfriend/girlfriend, except in Jodi's mind.

Remember this all came from Jodi's lying mouth in trial. That Travis sent her melted chocolate, shorts and t shirt that says' "TRAVIS" (picture) with little iron on letters that JA purchased at herself after she killed him and spiderman underware. And with typical Jodi BS fashion, she goes into great detail describing how the underware came in a package of three, the way they were labeled, the way they were in the box bla bla bla. When she lies, there are always details. She never shuts up.

1. NO picture's
2. NO text about them.
3. No Emails about them.

I have seen MANY pictures of Jodi. Every single inch of her unfortunately.
There is NOT ONE OF SINGLE PICTURE OF HER IN SPIDERMAN UNDERWARE. And she's always got her camera...

PLUS ~ Jodi was a movie buff. The SM undies IDEA came from the Movie Charlie's Angels. Cameron Diaz dancing in her Spidies..
It even has a UPS driver delivering a package in it.
starts at 0:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV3-1TsnoIc

I think all of the above is why Nurmi didn't ask Dr. F about the underwear. I have no doubt that as an expert on twisted sex who thinks KY jelly is exotic, given the chance she would have spent a full day explaining how perverted those undies were.

Just a quick note about my post re: JW's response, b/c I don't want to mislead anyone. I am far from an tech expert on computer stuff, I probably know enough to be dangerous most of the time. What I posted are my impressions of her remarks as compared to previously filed motions/responses and my best understanding of what may have happened. I could be completely off the mark, but do appreciate the kind comments made here. :blushing:

Did anyone figure out what the Emergency was this week?

I think it must have something to do with Nurmi as he had to go at exactly 4 yesterday.

:seeya: Not yet, and they sure kept a lid on this one !

This weeks "secret emergency" seemed to be kept more of a secret than the "mystery witness" secret !

:gaah:

It's funny too, because, being tech illiterate, I thought Willmott was actually describing a company that they used. That's how she made it sound.

Me too! :blushing: :slap:

Good morning everyone. I hope the tweeters are computer savvy today or we are going to be even more confused. That is, if it's not held in the Star Chamber!

Ya know . . . . I think this trial has become the "Secret" trial. There are more secrets in the "administration of justice" of this case than in three generations of familial incest! (IMO)

Just a quick note about my post re: JW's response, b/c I don't want to mislead anyone. I am far from an tech expert on computer stuff, I probably know enough to be dangerous most of the time. What I posted are my impressions of her remarks as compared to previously filed motions/responses and my best understanding of what may have happened. I could be completely off the mark, but do appreciate the kind comments made here. :blushing:

Your post was incredibly observant and informative and very helpful. I think it was spot on.

I woke up this morning and flipped on the local news to hear "breaking news in the Jodi Arias case!" then...."possible child *advertiser censored* found on Travis Alexander's computer".

If I had time I'd write them a letter but will do so later.

How f'ing dare they?

:seeya: Not yet, and they sure kept a lid on this one !

This weeks "secret emergency" seemed to be kept more of a secret than the "mystery witness" secret !

:gaah:

Jeff Gold said something about this on his latest spreecast. Apparently some of the media might have some info, but aren't talking. He said he wouldn't say what he had heard, but did add that he had some suspicions, but hoped it was not another defense delay game (paraphrasing). Not sure exactly why, but something in the way he talked about it made me think it was Nurmi.

I woke up this morning and flipped on the local news to hear "breaking news in the Jodi Arias case!" then...."possible child *advertiser censored* found on Travis Alexander's computer".

If I had time I'd write them a letter but will do so later.

How f'ing dare they?

Yellow journalism is alive and well...

One thing I believe is that WAT is pretty much a computer geek so if there's anyone to follow today, it'd be him I'd say (I will be at work ALL day and will miss the whole dang thing).

One thing I believe is that WAT is pretty much a computer geek so if there's anyone to follow today, it'd be him I'd say

(I will be at work ALL day and will miss the whole dang thing).

:seeya: TY ... and I will be happy to cover WAT today !

:happydance: He is my favorite !

I'd be all capital letters jealous to hear one of us spent an evening with Juan Martinez. Or even had a 5 minute chat with him in an elevator. ::confetti::balloons::Banane08:

:juanettes:

BRAGGAGE ALERT!!!

I was on a plane with him once and had a long chat waiting for our suitcases. It was cool timing because he was flying back from San Diego after winning that big prosecutor award and was playing all coy about it then finally on the curb admitted what was in the box he was carrying (it was the award). He also gave me his phone number "let's' go to lunch sometime" which was very nice because he was always very kind to me about our case. He remembered details about it, our terrible Judge etc. I never used the number for lunch but did text him a couple of times. Maybe after all this is over I will. :D

Edited to add: if I ever do, of course I will come to WS before to get my list of questions to ask him which I will be carrying indiscreetly in my purse. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo