Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I understand some of this via on hands visuals of laptop hardrive pins. Did the Defense expert damage the hard drive by trying to put a dell into a compaq? or vice versa? Damage of the pins. I know that can happen. That would be a rookie if so.

Eta, I sure hope this isn't going to be the meeting of the rookies who have no qualifications to even be writing a motion! But, it does look like it is unfortunetly.

Personally, I think since PI was working under the direction of Jodi, that if there was physical damage it was done intentionally. Just like her intent to erase/hide the truth by damaging her own computer. I still want to know exactly how that was damaged.

Bringing over YESorNO's List of Tweeters:

Originally Posted by YESorNO (As far as I know) Tweeting Live #jodiarias

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ

William Pitts @william_pitts

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

ETA:

Court: Monday - Thursday
NO Court on Friday.

HEARING ON COMPUTERS: Friday November 21st

COURT OF APPEAL HEARING: Tuesday November 25th

NO COURT: Thursday and Friday - November 26th and 27th (Thanksgiving)

Please add any additional info! TIA !

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16h 16 hours ago

I "hwilde" will be there tomorrow for the 10:30 am hearing.

This is voweth to youeth my friendeths. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday???

Let me just add to the computer discussion that my FTK software has never "grabbed the wrong drive" except one time when I clicked on the wrong drive. And it did not occur to me to "file a complaint with FTK" when I did that. Also FTK is the name of the software, not the company that makes it. :facepalm:

Glad you posted about this again. I had was just about to do a mea culpa.

I'm not sure the underwear comment WAS made on V day. I reread BK's summary. The last 15 minutes of JM were confusing in terms of evidence. He blocked dates of communications, some were shown and some contents concealed. BK didn't provide exhibit numbers for each communication, and some were discussed out of order.

It's entirely possible I got it very wrong that undies came up in the 2/14/07 email about violence. Sorry!!!! Actually, it would be odd if so, because she mentions doing those things "in case I see you." She's not in Mesa yet.

But it also got me thinking......it's odd Dr. F didn't mention the undies on her very distorted list of things that sounded pedo to her. CMJA made a big deal about the underwear the first time around. Now nothing? Nurmi must have gotten the memo that JM impeached her big time in the issue. Maybe JM is baiting him to bring the undies up again....

Anyway, sorry again!!!!

Dr F might not have mentioned it, due to Jodi's now discovered email, BUT I think JM should be allowed to question Dr F about it, I just hope JSS gives him leeway....I firmly believe it was Jodi that opened Travis' eyes to the various sex games. That's what got him addicted.

In the first trial, Jodi gave Juan her largest sneer when Juan said "Travis was DONE with her". Not words Jodi wants to hear. This is a huge blow to her ego, and I think the penalty phase is all about Jodi showing the world how much Travis was addicted to her. And would never have completely left her. All about her ego, IMO.

For sure Jodi directed Dr F to make Jodi's fairytale into a romantic tragedy (death theme melodrama), Jodi's ego knows no bounds, she is loving it. Producing and directing all her players (she even managed to control Nurmi). Jodi's MO has always been about control. She can't control herself, so she tries to control everyone around her.

Someday she will meet a bigger and badder version of herself....soon!

Let me just add to the computer discussion that my FTK software has never "grabbed the wrong drive" except one time when I clicked on the wrong drive. And it did not occur to me to "file a complaint with FTK" when I did that. Also FTK is the name of the software, not the company that makes it. :facepalm:

It's funny too, because, being tech illiterate, I thought Willmott was actually describing a company that they used. That's how she made it sound.

AZlawyer and Hope, I see you are both logged on, and thought you could give me your thoughts....

In my mind this whole convoluted motion about *advertiser censored* on the computer and computer hard drive missing, and deleted files, etc. has gotten huge, both sides scrapping the way they are. And of course I think the defense started this with a motion they knew was a lie. Is it possible that with all the back and forth, that today JSS will deny or strike ALL motions and tell them to get on with the trial? Can she legally do that? Would it cause an appellate issue? In your opinion, should she?
That is what I would like to see happen. Thanks.

Question for AZL: Are you supposed to terminate discussions outside of court with anyone who is in the middle of testifying? If so, does this apply to "expert" witnesses as well? I thought I saw a picture yesterday of Dr F and the DT returning from lunch together. Thanks.

AZlawyer and Hope, I see you are both logged on, and thought you could give me your thoughts....

In my mind this whole convoluted motion about *advertiser censored* on the computer and computer hard drive missing, and deleted files, etc. has gotten huge, both sides scrapping the way they are. And of course I think the defense started this with a motion they knew was a lie. Is it possible that with all the back and forth, that today JSS will deny or strike ALL motions and tell them to get on with the trial? Can she legally do that? Would it cause an appellate issue? In your opinion, should she?
That is what I would like to see happen. Thanks.

I think I might show up as logged on all the time. :)

But it depends what evidence is presented to her today. She needs to make sure that she doesn't cut of the defense from presenting "evidence" of destruction of hard drive files by the prosecution, because that would be a big deal if it had happened.

Do we know if we will be allowed to get tweets this morning?

:seeya: Yes, some of the usual tweeters will be there :happydance:

JMO but it would be in JSS's best interest NOT to have a "secret hearing" on this very important issue today -- especially with the media motion hearing still pending, which is scheduled for Tuesday November 25 at the Court of Appeals !

Question for AZL: Are you supposed to terminate discussions outside of court with anyone who is in the middle of testifying? If so, does this apply to "expert" witnesses as well? I thought I saw a picture yesterday of Dr F and the DT returning from lunch together. Thanks.

You can talk to your experts during breaks in their testimony, yes. They are paid witnesses, so there is no pretense of impartiality.

A thought struck me.... Since JA's "tech expert" is so good at getting data off hard drives that have been intentionally damaged, maybe the state could get hire him to report what was on JA's computer. :eek:

Did anyone figure out what the Emergency was this week?

I think it must have something to do with Nurmi as he had to go at exactly 4 yesterday.

I think I might show up as logged on all the time. :)

But it depends what evidence is presented to her today. She needs to make sure that she doesn't cut of the defense from presenting "evidence" of destruction of hard drive files by the prosecution, because that would be a big deal if it had happened.

But I don't think that would happen in this case. I do not believe it ever did. You don't possible believe that do you?

JMO but it would be in JSS's best interest NOT to have a "secret hearing" on this very important issue today -- especially with the media motion hearing still pending, which is scheduled for Tuesday November 25 at the Court of Appeals !

Not that anything she does would be a surprise, but how could she have a secret hearing after KN lobbed this a presumed atomic bomb in the open while saying everything other than this needed to be kept secret? Now that it appears the DT will be made to look like idiots he doesn't get a "do-over".

I am afraid all the media will be able to twitter is white noise. :(
JSS must truly believe that our rights should be taken away. Closed courts and all.

But I don't think that would happen in this case. I do not believe it ever did. You don't possible believe that do you?

Based on what's been filed by both parties, JM's version of events makes a lot more sense to me. I'm just saying that to keep the record clean for appeal the judge needs to let the defense try to prove their version today.

Did anyone figure out what the Emergency was this week?

I think it must have something to do with Nurmi as he had to go at exactly 4 yesterday.

Nope, it's just tossed into the pile of "secret witness testimony", "secret sealed sidebars", "secret in chambers meetings", and "secret hidden court proceedings". Somebody please . . . . bring on the "secret busting shovel"!!!

Uh.... embarrassed to say that I am just finding out at this moment that the retrial had started. Seeing as I had watched probably every minute of the original trial, I am aghast at myself. But this one's not being televised, correct? Twitter only? Ugh. Can anybody tell me where I can find a good summary of what's happened so far? Who has the best coverage? Is Beth Karas anywhere? Any new details we hadn't seen before? TIA.

:help:

You can skirt over to the sidebar thread, they have all the trial tweets neatly consolidated in succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper