Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Yes and yes. She just thinks she's the smartest person in the room.

Most narcissist think they are smarter than anyone else - ever.

I think the killer saw Travis as her ticket out of grandma's small house and wanted to hang up her apron strings. I think she thought if Travis would take her to Cancun, she could have gotten him to tie the knot. Travis ruined her preying plans and unfortunately suffered a horrific death.

The narcissist has a new blog entry up. Playing martyr for being placed on one week restriction.

This latest piece is yet another fine example of her psychopathy.

I want this trial to be over and for her to just shut up.

The narcissist has a new blog entry up. Playing martyr for being placed on one week restriction.

This latest piece is yet another fine example of her psychopathy.

I want this trial to be over and for her to just shut up.

can you give me the link or is that against the rules????

I also want the killer to shut up!!!

Remember in one of her interviews she said that she would not be a danger to anyone unless they tried to kill her life ? I believe that was the reason that she did kill Travis. He was going on a PPL cruise and going to tell everyone who she really was and that would have killed her life, at least the one she had planned to marry a well off Morman.

I really think that it all started on May 5, when Travis thanked Katie Barnes for editing his book he was writing. Then the kicker came on May 18, when Travis wrote on his blog about wanting to get married. That's what really got the demon girl pi$$ed. And now he's talking marriage and he's taking Mimi to Cancun :thinking:
Jodi was NOT HAVING THAT. She was going to make sure that didn't happen! And the planning begins..... JMO ~

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

I really think that it all started on May 5, when Travis thanked Katie Barnes for editing his book he was writing. Then the kicker came on May 18, when Travis wrote on his blog about wanting to get married. That's what really got the demon girl pi$$ed. And now he's talking marriage and he's taking Mimi to Cancun :thinking:
Jodi was NOT HAVING THAT. She was going to make sure that didn't happen! And the planning begins..... JMO ~

And the phone sex recording happened on what, May 8 or 10th? She needed something strong to hold over him to keep him from slipping away. I think blackmail was the purpose of that recording from the very beginning.

Also, I believe she started talking about marriage early in their official dating period, but after five months he was done with her as a serious long term companion, let alone wife, but she kept the relationship going for another eighteen months based only on sex.

I wrote earlier how certain experiences left an indelible mark on her mind, and could not be changed, because her mind is isolated behind a wall of insensitivity to normal social forces. I should add that only those experiences that effect her on a deep personal level would acquire that indelible quality. One was her parents invasion of her privacy, another would be her choice of marriage partner. So in her mind she could never give up the idea of marrying TA, since the time she first got the idea. When she saw it couldn't possibly happen, she couldn't live like that, with him alive in the world, but not married to her.

Can someone please refresh my memory of where we left off with this trial? Is the defense doing redirect on the "good" "doctor"? It has been so long I have honestly forgotten.

Yeah, all of that made her "lose face." Rejection is embarrassing and humiliating under any circumstance. Remember being the last one to be chosen for the kickball team? She totally deserved the rejection...she earned it... but wasn't able to see that. That post about wanting to get married must have stung her ego hard. She blabbed to her family, and who knows who else (maybe some Prepaid Legal folks) that he was going to marry HER. And not only is she rejected for marriage. Because she has no money, which is her fault for having no education or work skills, she is forced to go back to the dump in Yreka. She sits in that hovel with resentment smoldering and festering in her damaged soul. 27 years old and her life barren.

:shame:poor JA "went hungry on Thanksgiving"...? Right. She couldn't get her extra snacks, I guess. Or maybe she refused to eat the provided turkey dinner? Honestly, who writes her blog, and if it is her.... how does it get outside the prison to that whoever-it-is person.

Can someone please refresh my memory of where we left off with this trial? Is the defense doing redirect on the "good" "doctor"? It has been so long I have honestly forgotten.

Wait, there's a trial going on?

LOL, j/k

Might as well jump in here. This is my first post but I've lurked through Casey Anthony, Alexis Murphy, and all the way through this trial.

I agree it was breathtakingly stupid of her to talk to the police without lawyering up, not to mention the shocking stupidity of appearing on television. At the same time, she is obviously intelligent, albeit without even a high school diploma. Her use of the English language is above average and it's obvious she read a lot when she was a child. So...she is cunning like a child who steals candy in a store....but can't see past her own nose well enough to keep from getting caught, just like the child in the store.

She is really a fascinating specimen of a true criminal mind.

By the way, hi neighbor. I'm from Southern Maryland.

:wagon: MarVa! :seeya:

:shame:poor JA "went hungry on Thanksgiving"...? Right. She couldn't get her extra snacks, I guess. Or maybe she refused to eat the provided turkey dinner? Honestly, who writes her blog, and if it is her.... how does it get outside the prison to that whoever-it-is person.

It sounds like Jodi for sure. Maybe she writes this garbage and gives it Maria, who then sneaks/puts/shoves it in/up her cougarlicious :giggle:

Bless JA for her random act of kindness. Give me a break!! Whatever she "gave" the poor hungry inmate I'm sure had contraband in it.

I believe the re-direct of the Doctor of Perversion is still going on.

It sounds like Jodi for sure. Maybe she writes this garbage and gives it Maria, who then sneaks/puts/shoves it in/up her cougarlicious :giggle:

Bless JA for her random act of kindness. Give me a break!! Whatever she "gave" the poor hungry inmate I'm sure had contraband in it.

...and a couple o' secret messages.

They're probably asking themselves where is justice, without realizing they're looking at it.

Probably just one of stabby's supporters picking up on the PT having called the memory card a SIM and running with it. Hope they're carrying scissors.

I was thinking maybe some techy wunderkind who knows every single thing there is to know about electronic devices (not to name any names, mind you lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58