Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who put the bug in Nurmi's ear that the (ficticious) sim cards from the phones had been withheld? This wasn't an issue in the first trial so somebody had to have alerted him to this diabolical plot by the prosecution.

Probably just one of stabby's supporters picking up on the PT having called the memory card a SIM and running with it. Hope they're carrying scissors.

I really thought Juan had something when he was questioning her about getting her nails done en route to her murder trip and he askedif she was at a salon where hair was also done and she said yes. I mean most people who just pop in for a mani go to a nail salon that is just that...nails. He sort of opened a door but didn't walk through it. A little hole in the testimony for me.
Yes, she was there for hours! ( they were busy, don't ya know) Voila she reappears with a really dark hair "selfie" in her car.

Another fun theory is that the dumb Walmart employee who can't even spell SKU looked up gas can instead of kerosene can, due to Juan stupidly calling the kerosene can a gas can (even though Jodi is the one who thought she was buying a gas can for her gas, but ok) as if she just typed the words "gas can" into the google type database. They don't seem to understand or want to acknowledge that she looked up the SKU number on Jodi's receipt.

Don't do drugs, kids.

Well she could have, but most gas stations have video cameras - something she's sure to have thought about.

See, that's just it- you would never need to carry extra gas while driving through Arizona, because there is no shortage of gas stations!

Another fun theory is that the dumb Walmart employee who can't even spell SKU looked up gas can instead of kerosene can, due to Juan stupidly calling the kerosene can a gas can (even though Jodi is the one who thought she was buying a gas can for her gas, but ok) as if she just typed the words "gas can" into the google type database. They don't seem to understand or want to acknowledge that she looked up the SKU number on Jodi's receipt.

Don't do drugs, kids.
Yeah, I'm a cashier at Kohl's right now. We don't enter the word SKU into the registers, we scan the barcodes or manually enter the SKU/UPC numbers, nor do we describe the items, that's all already entered into the computers by the SKU numbers/barcodes.

I don't think CMJA is a smooth, "quick on her feet" liar. She had 5 weeks before her arrest to figure out answers to every question Dectective Flores asked her. She knew from the night of June 10 that several of Travis' friends suspected her from her conversation with Flores when he asked her about their rocky relationship. I listened to her phone interviews with Flores yesterday from June 25,2008 when he implied she accessed Travis' voice mail after the murder, she denied it, but admitted that she had the PIN # for his VM & garage. Flores was the smart one, in those interviews. He never asked her when she got to Utah. He asked questions that allowed her to set the premeditation up by her answers. CMJA is by no means smart, if she was and killed him in self defense or the ninjas did it, she should have shut up and hired a lawyer. She thought she could deflect her guilt simply by using manipulation that worked so well for her in her fantasy world, but murder is big time and she was stupid in that she thought so highly of her own intellect could get her out of this. NOher problem was, again, thinking she was so much smarter than we mere mortals including Dectective Flores. She shot herself in the foot again with her interviews with 48 hrs and Inside Edition. No attorney would have allowed that. Instead she thought she could fool the world. CMJA has noone to blame but herself, but in her narcissistic world she is above us all, and we have merely not been able to recognize how special she is (her view, not mine) as confirmed by Dr Demarte.
Travis was done with her, done even with the sex. He was on the way to absolving his immoral behavior himself in his church

I think this is the same tactic Nurmi has been using all along - he knows that none of these motions are relevant or even have a legal basis (secret witness, secret motions, secret agendas) - just enough for everyone to have to stop and question whether it could possibly be legal and further time delayed to verify (ie: CoA). Delay, delay, delay. So if they end up denying all of these - no harm/no foul because the DT got what they wanted - a delay.

Put as much distance between the VIS, distract over here with strange court proceedings with no one present but the witness, then interject an expert in sexual deviancy who has testified to nothing within her limited area of expertise - except to say she didn't believe Travis was a pedophile. News Flash - nobody bought into that lie anyway!

I think the *advertiser censored* stuff and allegations of missing or altered or damaged sim cards, computers, phones, cameras, etc - is just the next in a long line of worthless drivil designed to continue the same pattern of behaviors the DT has shown us in the past 2 months.

The defense has put nothing of substance on so far (that the public knows about) that would help Jodi get the death penalty off the table. Their only tactic is to delay long enough to lose jurors (holidays, illness during cold and flu season, family matters, etc).

JMO

I figured all along that he's been trying to delay to hope 5 more jurors will bail. So far so good it seems. If a full set of jurors is there for the first January court date, then I think the defense is in serious trouble. It could be an indicator that they know what they want to render and are going to see it through.

I wonder if KN's tactics are aimed at something else though - kind of a numbers game... We know that JSS has bent over backwards to try to be fair to the defense since this is a death penalty case blah blah blah - we've heard it a million times. I would imagine that in chambers/sidebars KN loves to whine that JSS is giving the state everything and denying everything to the defense. "Respectfully your honor, look how biased all your rulings are - you're giving them the break every time when it is my client who deserves the benefit of the doubt since her life is at stake."

It might make a difference to those jurors who are deciding whether JA can be rehabilitated... most can identify with a jealous rage even possibly to the extent of driving all that distance to give the other person a piece of your mind with the hope of reconciliation, but most I would hope cannot identify with a jealous rage that stalks, plots, blackmails for months, enlists the help of ex bf's then uses a new prospective bf as well as a whole religion to try and hide behind while she viciously stalks and murders the one that got away.

... And then instead of defending herself tries to further destroy her victim and his family.

It's hard to imagine any juror would feel the slightest hint of sympathy for JA or see any reason she should still be walking this earth after this display. Of course they only see part of what goes on, but obviously all they are seeing is slimy defense tactics and not the slightest hint of remorse.

I don't think CMJA is a smooth, "quick on her feet" liar. She had 5 weeks before her arrest to figure out answers to every question Dectective Flores asked her. She knew from the night of June 10 that several of Travis' friends suspected her from her conversation with Flores when he asked her about their rocky relationship. I listened to her phone interviews with Flores yesterday from June 25,2008 when he implied she accessed Travis' voice mail after the murder, she denied it, but admitted that she had the PIN # for his VM & garage. Flores was the smart one, in those interviews. He never asked her when she got to Utah. He asked questions that allowed her to set the premeditation up by her answers. CMJA is by no means smart, if she was and killed him in self defense or the ninjas did it, she should have shut up and hired a lawyer. She thought she could deflect her guilt simply by using manipulation that worked so well for her in her fantasy world, but murder is big time and she was stupid in that she thought so highly of her own intellect could get her out of this. NOher problem was, again, thinking she was so much smarter than we mere mortals including Dectective Flores. She shot herself in the foot again with her interviews with 48 hrs and Inside Edition. No attorney would have allowed that. Instead she thought she could fool the world. CMJA has noone to blame but herself, but in her narcissistic world she is above us all, and we have merely not been able to recognize how special she is (her view, not mine) as confirmed by Dr Demarte.
Travis was done with her, done even with the sex. He was on the way to absolving his immoral behavior that he was uncomfortable with, the murderess had moved 1000 miles away and he thought he was free.
The shower pics confuse me as well as the shower door was open, so he had to know CMJA was taking photos. The last photo of his face makes me very sad. I think when that was taken he knew something dreadful was going to happen. I vacillate between the shot being first vs the stab to the chest, as there is not as much blood from the shower to the sink as there is from the sink down the hallway. That to me is irrelevant as either way it was premeditated and cruel. So sad Now she and her defense team continue to drag him through the mud and try every possible way to muddy the waters further with computer issues, SIM cards and *advertiser censored* sites. None of it proves any mitigating factors to save her life. She is psycho. She will kill again if she walks free. And even if this jury is deadlocked, JSS needs to sentence her to LWOP.

@VinniePolitan: #JodiArias "secret witness" is Jodi Arias... Judge Stephens overturned the CONVICTED MURDERER will now testify in open court. #AtlantaAlive

Pardon my grammar please, it was a long post and difficult to edit on my tablet.

That last pic of Travis in the shower will forever haunt me. I see so many emotions on his face - surprise, sadness, realization, resignation. It's literally us seeing him and what he was feeling as the killer made her intentions known, imo. He knew at that moment, and it is heart wrenching to view.

He absolutely knew that it was close to the end. There is no way that Travis who uncomfortable with Arias intruding during his shower time would agree to sit down in that small little shower. It doesn't make for a flattering photo anyway. She had her weapons and demanded that he sit down. She took a clear and focused picture...she wanted to capture the fear and terror. What a heartless savage! This case is something out of a horror movie...to be able to see the last minutes of a person's life via photos is frightening.

U
Travis was done with her, done even with the sex. He was on the way to absolving his immoral behavior that he was uncomfortable with, the murderess had moved 1000 miles away and he thought he was free.
The shower pics confuse me as well as the shower door was open, so he had to know CMJA was taking photos. The last photo of his face makes me very sad. I think when that was taken he knew something dreadful was going to happen. I vacillate between the shot being first vs the stab to the chest, as there is not as much blood from the shower to the sink as there is from the sink down the hallway. That to me is irrelevant as either way it was premeditated and cruel. So sad Now she and her defense team continue to drag him through the mud and try every possible way to muddy the waters further with computer issues, SIM cards and *advertiser censored* sites. None of it proves any mitigating factors to save her life. She is psycho. She will kill again if she walks free. And even if this jury is deadlocked, JSS needs to sentence her to LWOP.

Yes and yes. She just thinks she's the smartest person in the room.

He absolutely knew that it was close to the end. There is no way that Travis who uncomfortable with Arias intruding during his shower time would agree to sit down in that small little shower. It doesn't make for a flattering photo anyway. She had her weapons and demanded that he sit down. She took a clear and focused picture...she wanted to capture the fear and terror. What a heartless savage! This case is something out of a horror movie...to be able to see the last minutes of a person's life via photos is frightening.

This does give one pause that she probably did intend to take the camera with her to be able to review all this a few times more prior to ultimate disappearance of this evidence. Perhaps giving up on trying to delete all the photos due to the time involved. But in her hurry with clean up, the camera by accident went into the wash. It never ceases to amaze me that there is no blood anywhere else except the crime scene (other than what one would expect might occur on the washing machine when placing items in). The clarity that one would need to have in doing a hurried clean up which included herself. There had been not much time for planning that part of her plot since the murder had not proceeded as planned (no bloody mess, self contained in shower). The adrenaline rush must have been something else as there was always that fear of being caught (roommate coming home, neighbors, etc).

There is just so much to ponder/speculate in this case, but I would venture to say that many of you have hit upon the truths as to what really happened. Thank you all for your well thought out perceptions and written discussions of which have helped these no court days much more interesting. Thank you for the actual conversations by the different players some of which I had forgotten or found something I had missed. It also helps to know that I am not alone with all the many thoughts and feelings I have about this case. Justice will be soon.

I don't know if he had a camera before the Sony or not, wish I had that answer, hopefully someone here does.

There are a few pix in his flickr account that were taken in October 2007 with a point and shoot Sony DSC-W7. There's one pix from 2005 taken by an unidentified digital camera.

I have learned lots of new words since I began following this case. Today's word: bullcarpery.

Love it!

My favorite new word was invented by MeeBee. I don't remember exactly what happened that day, maybe they sent the jury home early, or kicked out the media. But whatever it was, court was over for the day.

Then MeeBee typed ~ Now I'm boredified :lol:

Travis was done with her, done even with the sex. He was on the way to absolving his immoral behavior himself in his church

Might as well jump in here. This is my first post but I've lurked through Casey Anthony, Alexis Murphy, and all the way through this trial.

I agree it was breathtakingly stupid of her to talk to the police without lawyering up, not to mention the shocking stupidity of appearing on television. At the same time, she is obviously intelligent, albeit without even a high school diploma. Her use of the English language is above average and it's obvious she read a lot when she was a child. So...she is cunning like a child who steals candy in a store....but can't see past her own nose well enough to keep from getting caught, just like the child in the store.

She is really a fascinating specimen of a true criminal mind.

By the way, hi neighbor. I'm from Southern Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58