Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know about you, but even though I believe JA viciously murdered TA and deserves whatever his family thinks she should get, within the law, I want to know the whole truth, even if it's not as neat and tidy as we would like it to be. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, sleuthing for the truth?

Sure. For what truths can be known, anyway. Photos documenting sex and the time she murdered him are objective enough truths to me, and JM's acceptance of them as true and accurate is more than enough to convince me.

Whether or not he invited her, or if she snuck in, or what she said to him that led to her staying there for so long....those are the questions that interest me the most, but there's no truth to be uncovered there, just opinions and conjecture, which I'm personally never stingy with.. ;)

My question in any case was really a question. What difference would it make? A different scenario than JM's?

Well I don't know about you, but even though I believe JA viciously murdered TA and deserves whatever his family thinks she should get, within the law, I want to know the whole truth, even if it's not as neat and tidy as we would like it to be. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, sleuthing for the truth?

That is my entire goal in all my studies of the evidence and photos, to determine the truth despite all of her contant lies, misdirections and bullcarpery.

That is my entire goal in all my studies of the evidence and photos, to determine the truth despite all of her contant lies, misdirections and bullcarpery.

Pretty positive photos were taken with glass door open.

I think it goes to even more premeditation.

Even if she hadn't traveled over a thousand miles it would still be premeditation. Even if she hadn't borrowed gas cans and bought one more it would still be premeditation. Even if she hadn't lured him into a trap of having sex with her one last time it would still be premeditation.

The way in which she slaughtered Travis is more than enough proof by law to prove premeditation. If she had stabbed him only one time in a heat of passion and he died that may not show premeditation. But when she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear, and THEN shot him in the head all of that shows premeditative acts and aforethought. She had to have cognitive thoughts to accomplish all of this in the manner she did it.

She knew with each thrust of the knife... death was imminent and also knew when she cut his throat from ear to ear Travis would be dead.

This was one of the most premeditated murder trials I have ever seen. She began plotting it on March 26, 2008.......stealing the gun on March 28th and then coming to Travis' home (unannounced imo) on June 4th. She came there to murder him. She brought the gun and the knife and that is why she took both weapons with her to discard never to be found again.

So even without all the other overwhelming amount of evidence concerning premeditation, Juan could have proved she was guilty of M1, when she inflicted multiple life threatening injuries against Travis... as well as using two weapons. With her using two different weapons that alone shows her goal was to make sure she murdered Travis just like she had planned to do.

I've just picked up something new off the internet chatter on this case regarding all these motions to dismiss related to tampering with electronic devices.

I always thought the defense team was underhanded, yet they now stoop to new lows.

Several of the recent motions and testimony referred to cell phones confiscated by the State as evidence and missing SIM cards. I have just learned that Jodi's Helio phone was a CDMA device, which essentially means it did not have a SIM card. Same thing for the Verizon Motorola Razr held as evidence.

It galls me that the defense is even allowed to make statements to the effect that the State or its agents removed SIM cards from devices which never, ever would have had them. I do want the judge to take firm control of this case and stop this kind of nonsense.

Does anyone think that Travis deleted the nude pictures while she was in the shower and she did not like that?

I don't think that's why she killed him if that's what you're implying. There are 1001 minutiae of their interaction that day that we'll never know, but I think she went there to kill him, and to get him in a position and state of mind where that would be the most easy, with the least chance of him successively defending himself and failing to end up dead. The main thrust of all her actions were geared toward that goal.

Even if she hadn't traveled over a thousand miles it would still be premeditation. Even if she hadn't borrowed gas cans and bought one more it would still be premeditation. Even if she hadn't lured him into a trap of having sex with her one last time it would still be premeditation.

The way in which she slaughtered Travis is more than enough proof by law to prove premeditation. If she had stabbed him only one time in a heat of passion and he died that may not show premeditation. But when she stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear, and THEN shot him in the head all of that shows premeditative acts and aforethought. She had to have cognitive thoughts to accomplish all of this in the manner she did it.

She knew with each thrust of the knife... death was imminent and also knew when she cut his throat from ear to ear Travis would be dead.

This was one of the most premeditated murder trials I have ever seen. She began plotting it on March 26, 2008.......stealing the gun on March 28th and then coming to Travis' home (unannounced imo) on June 4th. She came there to murder him. She brought the gun and the knife and that is why she took both weapons with her to discard never to be found again.

So even without all the other overwhelming amount of evidence concerning premeditation, Juan could have proved she was guilty of M1, when she inflicted multiple life threatening injuries against Travis... as well as using two weapons. With her using two different weapons that alone shows her goal was to make sure she murdered Travis just like she had planned to do.
Good post, but I think you meant May 26. :)

I've just picked up something new off the internet chatter on this case regarding all these motions to dismiss related to tampering with electronic devices.

I always thought the defense team was underhanded, yet they now stoop to new lows.

Several of the recent motions and testimony referred to cell phones confiscated by the State as evidence and missing SIM cards. I have just learned that Jodi's Helio phone was a CDMA device, which essentially means it did not have a SIM card. Same thing for the Verizon Motorola Razr held as evidence.

It galls me that the defense is even allowed to make statements to the effect that the State or its agents removed SIM cards from devices which never, ever would have had them. I do want the judge to take firm control of this case and stop this kind of nonsense.

It seems like the defense likes eggs...on their face. The brief research I just did confirms what you have posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gee! I'm shocked! Not...

I think this is the same tactic Nurmi has been using all along - he knows that none of these motions are relevant or even have a legal basis (secret witness, secret motions, secret agendas) - just enough for everyone to have to stop and question whether it could possibly be legal and further time delayed to verify (ie: CoA). Delay, delay, delay. So if they end up denying all of these - no harm/no foul because the DT got what they wanted - a delay.

Put as much distance between the VIS, distract over here with strange court proceedings with no one present but the witness, then interject an expert in sexual deviancy who has testified to nothing within her limited area of expertise - except to say she didn't believe Travis was a pedophile. News Flash - nobody bought into that lie anyway!

I think the *advertiser censored* stuff and allegations of missing or altered or damaged sim cards, computers, phones, cameras, etc - is just the next in a long line of worthless drivil designed to continue the same pattern of behaviors the DT has shown us in the past 2 months.

The defense has put nothing of substance on so far (that the public knows about) that would help Jodi get the death penalty off the table. Their only tactic is to delay long enough to lose jurors (holidays, illness during cold and flu season, family matters, etc).

JMO

I've been wondering about this. Do we know which model Razr it is?

I've been wondering a lot about a lot of BN testimony. I'm really looking forward to when it will all become clear. Soon.

To me the Defence has put nothing up but smoke and subtrerfuge. Delay the trial for the holidays or whatever JA's last demand was. She might have believed it would work, it isn't, so far and hope the jury is in for the duration. I'm sure the whole state of AZ will support them if it is financially related. I will.

imo

If the sim cars tampering is ridiculous, listen to this one. According to one of her supporters, the rumblings going around Arizona is that law enforcement tampered with TA body to make the murder seem more horrific? Now we know these rumblings are made up and passed along by JAs handful of supporters.
I smell the stench of desperation.

I don't think that's why she killed him if that's what you're implying. There are 1001 minutiae of their interaction that day that we'll never know, but I think she went there to kill him, and to get him in a position and state of mind where that would be the most easy, with the least chance of him successively defending himself and failing to end up dead. The main thrust of all her actions were geared toward that goal.

Enacting yet another Hollywood film: Psycho. Not a unique bone in her body.

I think this is the same tactic Nurmi has been using all along - he knows that none of these motions are relevant or even have a legal basis (secret witness, secret motions, secret agendas) - just enough for everyone to have to stop and question whether it could possibly be legal and further time delayed to verify (ie: CoA). Delay, delay, delay. So if they end up denying all of these - no harm/no foul because the DT got what they wanted - a delay.

Put as much distance between the VIS, distract over here with strange court proceedings with no one present but the witness, then interject an expert in sexual deviancy who has testified to nothing within her limited area of expertise - except to say she didn't believe Travis was a pedophile. News Flash - nobody bought into that lie anyway!

I think the *advertiser censored* stuff and allegations of missing or altered or damaged sim cards, computers, phones, cameras, etc - is just the next in a long line of worthless drivil designed to continue the same pattern of behaviors the DT has shown us in the past 2 months.

The defense has put nothing of substance on so far (that the public knows about) that would help Jodi get the death penalty off the table. Their only tactic is to delay long enough to lose jurors (holidays, illness during cold and flu season, family matters, etc).

JMO

Judge Stephens needs to look Kirk Nurmi in the eye and tell him that it's impossible for the state to remove sim cards that don't exist. She is tired of his delay tactics. If he wastes any more of the courts and jurors time he will be officially reprimanded. JMO

If the sim cars tampering is ridiculous, listen to this one. According to one of her supporters, the rumblings going around Arizona is that law enforcement tampered with TA body to make the murder seem more horrific? Now we know these rumblings are made up and passed along by JAs handful of supporters.

BBM

I see the pathetic signs of gullibility. JMO

What a bunch of morons. Do they not realize that several people saw how freakin gruesome the murder was, before the cops even arrived on the scene?

When issues like these come up, doesn't JSS have the ability to go to chambers and make a phone call to Verizon or Helio to ask about sims cards? Lately it seems she says she wants to take things under advisement for a week or two and issues a secret order under seal. Maybe I am just exaggerating but it seems so endless - nothing gets resolved quickly. Issues take weeks to decide and meanwhile we have court 2 days a week - just plugging along while some random witness (who has nothing of substance to say) reads endless texts line by line to the jury.

I have learned lots of new words since I began following this case. Today's word: bullcarpery.

Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member