Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/26 -12/02/14 In recess

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a very stupid question to ask you all. Did anyone read "Presumed Guilty" by Jose Baez? Apparently JA is reading it now according to the person that does her tweeting. Just wondering what she may be hoping to get out of that book.

As far as the CDs go...she probably ditched them like the gun, knife and bloody clothes. I don't recall them being found at the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely think that photo where he is starring at her in the shower is intense. He looks scared, like he's about to cry. The way his lips are, it's the same as when a little kid is upset. I seriously think she has the knife out at this point and he's scared and bewildered. It's quite a horrifying picture to be honest.

Superb, Tuba thanks. Did they find any record of CDs being copied or viewed? I couldn't remember any points on that at all. This site is such a great source of information. If you can't remember a detail, someone else does. What a crew!

The last site visited was Southwest Airlines at 4:54 pm. Jodi told Det. Flores that she'd brought three cd's full of photo's for them to look at. Jodi said they were off her external hard drive that was found damaged. That was also the hard drive that Jodi said was not part of her trial and her defense attorney's didn't think it was relevant to her case. This was the hard drive she claimed with the naked little boy and photos of all of her bruises,but her attorney's again didn't think it was important to her case. But if it was her she'd looked high an low for the guy.Anyway I don't know if LE looked for three cd's of photos in Jodi's things in the car or inside of her grandparents house.

Jodi asking Flores about the red light cameras

1:04A: Well then that’s good, because I was also going to ask you. I don’t know if this is something that you can recall but a lot of the stop lights in Mesa and things have cameras on them. Isn’t there any way we could back that up or you know if I were going through that tunnel is that surveillance is their surveillance anywhere?

DF: No, unless you run a red light -- unless you got caught on a speed camera -- but nothing beats that stuff (taps his finger in his binder at the evidence), and I have a solid case against you, and I can present it to the judge as cold as it is now… I don’t know why she did it, or I can present it to the judge with your explanation…

and Jodi telling Det. Flores that she ran out of gas

21:07 JA: Well, at that one point I wasn’t going anywhere because I ran out of gas. I was totally stranded. I was sitting…like a sitting duck, and that’s when I began… it was a little bit warm. It wasn’t too hot, but… umm… that’s when I just I read for a little bit. I had already slept. Umm and that’s when I started looking around the car and organizing stuff and getting trash together and had a couple bites to eat from snacks that I had and when I was cleaning out under the seat I found my phone charger, plugged it in, powered it on, and there was no cell phone reception anywhere. -- Nowhere in this story does she say anything about the two gas cans in her trunk - just that she was stranded and did some busy work cleaning out the car and found that dang charger,

However, my post was only addressing what this jury has heard to date. Yes, we all know why Arias concocted the shocking, horrible discovery she made, walking in on Travis unannounced, with his subsequent violence. She supplied the reason for much of the ugliness she attributes to him. Her detail pertaining to times & dates caught her once again, fabricating. Martinez took it apart, I sure concentrated on it and you, Hope, presented a water tight timeline demonstrating her tale was false. If you are anticipating that the killer will reach for it again, you may well be right but it hasn't happened yet.

I think they're well on their way down that path, but stumbling. I think CMJA will tell the pedo lie on the stand again, if she hasn't already ( I think the comment that she hadn't even gotten to meeting Travis yet was tongue in cheek).

Dr. F was definitely trying to insinuate pedophilia without risking perjury by stating so outright. Nurmi was counting on having the mythical *advertiser censored* admitted, including pedo *advertiser censored*. And I think there's still a psych expert to come who will provide the nexus between pedo and abuse.

I don't understand the thought that the sex photos weren't taken on the 4th, or the denial that they had sex.

Even if the sex photos were not from the 4th and they didn't have sex ( I think they were and they did), what difference does it make?

I would swear that I saw one crime scene photo with two cards, the smaller blue one and the one that fit in his camera. She also said some other stuff in her Flores interview that showed she knew what she as talking about as far as the cards.
She was there on the day and she did do it but I do not believe her 'we were all lovey dovey and doing a photo shoot' story. I believe she came in thru the doggy door, hid in the closet and waited until he got into the shower. She wanted him dead before he had a chance to 'kill her life'.

I was looking for that pic because I remember one too, though it could have been from this(though I seem to remember seeing the Det. with an evidence bag that had both cards):

http://************.com/2013/04/22/...lexanders-murder-do-they-show-arias-broke-in/ Argh! Someone doesn't like my links... this is from the Blink on Crime site.

Anyway, getting back to my theory of JA using the nifty features on the camera to take "ninja" pics of TA in the shower, I came across this collage again and thought it was a good illustration of TA's total lack of awareness in the shower, when he first noticed something(I think it was the flash, the first time his eyes were closed but then you can see how quickly he reacted after the second time the shower walls are lit up, and two minutes later he was being dragged) as well as the sequence for those who were confused about which pics came first.
http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg

Was it to check flight times or refunds, do you recall? Sorry it's been so long since the proceedings and like I've found, most of my old links are no longer viable.

Not sure, Travis already had his ticket, why would he be checking his flight plans that early? I think it was Jodi checking his itinerary. Jodi came packed out. Jodi said she had her laptop and camera, she bought two two packs of facial cleanser and two two packs of sunscreen.. for? and she was not parked in her spot in the middle of the driveway behind Travis's car. I think she parked around there close by and I think she was going to give him a chance to chance his mind, and he didn't. If he had all Jodi had to do was turn the rental in at the Budget Cars in Mesa, and she was there until the trip. If she did and it's possible to change any memory cards it was for Mimi to see when they were in Cancun.

Jodi talked about Travis wanting her to wear his shirts with his cufflinks so he could see them when she gave him a bj. Now there are photo's out there that have Jodi wearing a mans long sleeve shirts and laying down posing. Those are more professionally done, and if that is some that Travis and Jodi did make, then why the really bad ones that day?

I don't understand the thought that the sex photos weren't taken on the 4th, or the denial that they had sex.

Even if the sex photos were not from the 4th and they didn't have sex ( I think they were and they did), what difference does it make?

Well I don't know about you, but even though I believe JA viciously murdered TA and deserves whatever his family thinks she should get, within the law, I want to know the whole truth, even if it's not as neat and tidy as we would like it to be. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, sleuthing for the truth?

I think the singing was done with half a suspicion that a camera was on her. It was a chance for her to demonstrate her 'wonderful' voice to a large audience. The reason I say this is her body language. She must have been told by someone that police interviews are recorded. She admited to have watched lots of arrest scenes, jail processing stuff. Detectve Flores tells her that the tape recorders are off. Dim as she is, I find it hard to believe she wasn't half aware there may be a camera. And she sure lives to be in front of a camera.

I don't think everything she does is a show for others. She also does things to comfort herself. She's her own best friend, or perhaps only friend. She understands herself, or believes she does.

Remember her self-talk? "Gosh Jodi, you could have at least done your makeup."

Translated: "I can understand being accused of murder, but forgetting your makeup? Where's your head girl?"

LOL to take this further:

Jodi1: "My head? Hey, I know, I'll stand on my head so the blood rushes to my face and I'll have a nice rosy complexion."

Jodi2: "You're a f'kn genius."

Jodi1: "Thanks, you always say the nicest things."

Jodi2: "Uh huh. Now get on your head already."

I think it goes to even more premeditation.

Travis would not ever take Jodi to Cancun. He did not want to marry her and that what his priority was . Did she drive over 1000 miles to provide him one last chance to take her? Nope, imo.
Why? Because this was deep seated white rage built up since he sent her back to Yreka. I believe this is when her revenge plan started. She was going to make sure he would pay the ultimate price (death) for the final rejection, and she knew they'd never get back together except for sex. Sex was her weapon of choice to slither into Travis' weakness.
The eternal "Happily ever after" fairy tale ending was not happening. Jodi knew at this point she was not going to be Mrs. Alexander..
All JMO.

It was actually worse than that (from JA's perspective). It was obviously over, even from a sexual perspective. Travis was not taking her to Cancun and not coming to see her family and her part of the U.S.. The latter comes up over and over and over--and tragically was the subject of the voice mail and email to him after she killed him. That was it.

She actually told her family that Travis was coming to visit and that she was going to marry him. Revisit the police interview with Bill Arias. He mentions it twice.

Tidbit from day 14, jodi though Darryl was a George Clooney type, I am watching now....made me laugh. He went from manager to server because of her, but hey she was 20 years younger and bet he got plenty of sex.

Well if what some of us were speculating about re those penis pics on her phone, that she tried to claim were from TA, and were in fact from DB(nails/fingers in the pics look like his, definitely not like TA's) then yes I'm sure he did and I would think age had nothing to do with it, or George Clooney... lol

Not sure, Travis already had his ticket, why would he be checking his flight plans that early? I think it was Jodi checking his itinerary. Jodi came packed out. Jodi said she had her laptop and camera, she bought two two packs of facial cleanser and two two packs of sunscreen.. for? and she was not parked in her spot in the middle of the driveway behind Travis's car. I think she parked around there close by and I think she was going to give him a chance to chance his mind, and he didn't. If he had all Jodi had to do was turn the rental in at the Budget Cars in Mesa, and she was there until the trip. If she did and it's possible to change any memory cards it was for Mimi to see when they were in Cancun.

Jodi talked about Travis wanting her to wear his shirts with his cufflinks so he could see them when she gave him a bj. Now there are photo's out there that have Jodi wearing a mans long sleeve shirts and laying down posing. Those are more professionally done, and if that is some that Travis and Jodi did make, then why the really bad ones that day?

I believe Southwest had a thing where it would keep pinging you updates or deals or something. It could have been as simple as that - as soon as the computer awoke one of those kicked off.

It was actually worse than that (from JA's perspective). It was obviously over, even from a sexual perspective. Travis was not taking her to Cancun and not coming to see her family and her part of the U.S.. The latter comes up over and over and over--and tragically was the subject of the voice mail and email to him after she killed him. That was it.

She actually told her family that Travis was coming to visit and that she was going to marry him. Revisit the police interview with Bill Arias. He mentions it twice.
Yes, I remember that. She was definitely desperate and delusional, mix that with anger and jealousy, out of touch with reality, for sure.

Question for the board: If Judge Stephens were to write a book after this was over would you read it? Maybe explaining some of her thinking/decisions/personal experience withthis case?

Maybe....unless she dedicated it to JA, KN and JW....or, just to JA...

There is an old photo of her in a white coat with the snow in the background that looks like she has dark hair. I am wondering if the nudes are from this time. Perhaps she drugged him? He does not look right, in his face!

Jodi and Darryl took trips to different places also. They went camping according to Darryl

This one photo was found on. Jodi also took photos of Darryl in the shower without him knowing.

He did pose for this photo in 2007, and it was taken by Jodi.

[video=youtube;hDmbg95rsDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hDmbg95rsDs[/video]

I definitely think that photo where he is starring at her in the shower is intense. He looks scared, like he's about to cry. The way his lips are, it's the same as when a little kid is upset. I seriously think she has the knife out at this point and he's scared and bewildered. It's quite a horrifying picture to be honest.

I've thought that as well.

Well I don't know about you, but even though I believe JA viciously murdered TA and deserves whatever his family thinks she should get, within the law, I want to know the whole truth, even if it's not as neat and tidy as we would like it to be. Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing, sleuthing for the truth?

We'll never know what occurred that day. Jodi is never going to tell the truth about it. JMO

I was looking for that pic because I remember one too, though it could have been from this(though I seem to remember seeing the Det. with an evidence bag that had both cards):

http://************.com/2013/04/22/...lexanders-murder-do-they-show-arias-broke-in/ Argh! Someone doesn't like my links... this is from the Blink on Crime site.

Anyway, getting back to my theory of JA using the nifty features on the camera to take "ninja" pics of TA in the shower, I came across this collage again and thought it was a good illustration of TA's total lack of awareness in the shower, when he first noticed something(I think it was the flash, the first time his eyes were closed but then you can see how quickly he reacted after the second time the shower walls are lit up, and two minutes later he was being dragged) as well as the sequence for those who were confused about which pics came first.
http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/collage_zps00e64932.jpg

There are pics of his camera and the available photos of the memory card on the 'Post verdict' threads here (and lots of discussion), I have a couple in my folder, let me look....(found a compilation):

cameranadcards300.jpg

Well if what some of us were speculating about re those penis pics on her phone, that she tried to claim were from TA, and were in fact from DB(nails/fingers in the pics look like his, definitely not like TA's) then yes I'm sure he did and I would think age had nothing to do with it, or George Clooney... lol

I am beginning to think JA is as dumb as a rock. Day 14 again....she wanted to get into real estate, buy and rent houses, etc. BUT, was too lazy to even get a license, etc. The house that she bought with Darryl had no downpayment AND was on a arm, so after ONE year the rate increased significantly and she was paying mortgage with credit cards. I know a lot of people got into this type of mess....but after only one year???

Dumb as a rock. Real estate wizard, not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408