Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is court drop dead time 4:30 for today or just jury days?

Getting nowhere fast here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JM must have a reason for calling him????

Well if he's around my age, I can't believe how much one can forget in 5 minutes, let alone 5 years. lol

Perhaps the reason for calling this witness is to indicate that absolutely nothing memorable happened, no hanky-panky with the computers. Surely a representative of the DT would have taken notice if it did.

Why was a write blocker needed, they already had copies of the harddrive! :thinking:

Juan would not have called him if he didn't know what he would say on the stand. I firmly believe that.

Exactly! BN already admitted to cleaning up the hard drive, ergo, it's not the same anymore!

AND he took an additional step of encrypting it? WHY?? AND WHEN, last week?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott's questions fixate on GP not being left alone with computer. Hinting at PD or Prosecutor doing something malicious. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
Wilmmott asks about computers being turned on. Parzych says Det Flores never told him not to turn them on. #JodiArias

GP believes he left before Juan Martinez that day but can't confirm. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Willmott going through chronology of the examination of computers. Parzych is unsure of exact times and events.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
if Martinez has another computer expert to call, we're talking many more days of this hearing... #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Would you tolerated any police officer etc tolerated anyone telling you how to view the property #jodiarias #3tvarias

Willmott done Juan back up for redirect. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Parzych was one of #JodiArias' defense attorneys for a brief time.

So the defense is saying, no write blockers used means evidence tampering and Jodi should go free? This crap is unbelievable.

@TrialDiariesJ: Greg- I would tell them I want to view it how I want or get a court #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Juan asks GP how he would have handles the circumstances had Juan or PD been difficult with evidence - GP answers "court order." #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Martinez is doing redirect, asking if anything seemed amiss at the time of the evidence viewing. Now Martinez calls Det. Flores to stand.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan calls Detective Flores #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Juan asks GP how he would have handles the circumstances had Juan or PD been difficult with evidence - GP answers "court order." #jodiarias

Exactly. They were in no position to say no, you can't view the evidence. They had to comply with the request.

Does anyone know when write blockers were first used on computers? Routinely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid