Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Parzych steps down. Questioning was pretty light and stuck to what Schaffer testified to. Next up, Det. Esteban Flores. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
GP witness done. Juan calls Detective Flores back up. #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
This will take a long time...

Anyone here know why this Greg P guy quit being one of her attorney's? How about the Maria or Martha lady? Whatever her name is?

I have to believe there are backroom conversations going on in AZ'S legal community about JSS's conduct. I doubt we'll ever hear about them, but I also doubt she's ever going to be taken seriously again by her peers. She's disgracing them and making a mockery of the notion of fair trials in AZ's courts.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 2m2 minutes ago
gotta run for the 5 on @12news...keep followinng @michaelbkiefer for updates on #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: There is arguing at the sidebar between lawyers! #jodiarias #3tvarias

If this judge isn't computer literate enough to understand why it's so important for JM to have NB's original HDD, then she's got no business ruling on this, imho.

@TrialDiariesJ: Flores- The defense wanted to view all the electronic evidence at Mesa PD so I had it pulled for them #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Now we will hear Flores' recollection of the 2008 review of evidence by Schaffer and Parzych. He brought the items from the property room.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
Flores explains providing pieces of evidence requested on list by #JodiArias previous defense team for original 2pm meeting at station.

No, the states witnesses answer questions. They don't go off into tangents, giving non answers, asking to speak with attorneys,ect so it could go Pretty quickly. It's a lot quicker when the witness is truthful and shows decorum.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan has the chain of custody log for TA's computer #jodiarias #3tvarias

Does anyone know what time court ends today? TIA

Perhaps the reason for calling this witness is to indicate that absolutely nothing memorable happened, no hanky-panky with the computers. Surely a representative of the DT would have taken notice if it did.

OR, maybe that the other DT lawyers didn't mention him even being in the room?

I just dont get it......where is the proof that what BN is saying is true.....where? where? where?

@TrialDiariesJ: 1:56pm computer was checked out. 2pm it was viewed. 4:51pm it was returned #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Wondering how late we will go today in #JodiArias. Will they pick up again tomorrow?
---

Yes, maybe we'll have hearing all day tomorrow as well, already have one we have no explanation for except supposition it being about the last motion filed.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
We look at exhibit #9 - June 19th, 2009. Looking at time evidence was checked out & returned to evidence room. #jodiarias

I just dont get it......where is the proof that what BN is saying is true.....where? where? where?

It's in oz, with Bryans super secret encryption device. What is that his 5th separate excuse for not turning over evidence?

Don't try it Willmott. It was shut off at 3:10. It was on for a grand total of 12 minutes. Nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08