Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL The "button pushers" were the DT or their investigator.

I am so dreading listening to Wilmott question Detective Flores.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Were telephone seized in the conditions they are in now......Flores- Yes we didn't remove SIMS cards #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Flores says all parties were present as he re-packed. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Flores says he has no idea why the phones would not have SIM cards. Denies he removed them.

and why would they? That whole scenario was up to the defence lawyers to do whatever they wished, and leave.

Exactly.

I'm sorry but those lawyers sound special. Making the detective bring in and open bagged evidence? If I was an attorney on either side I would feel uncomfortable with that.

You're telling me defense attorneys come all the way over to see a laptop and don't turn it on? What else could have been the purpose of their visit? To look at the boxes? They turned it on. They are the ones that wanted to see it.

I wonder whether the defense wishes that their mouths had backspace buttons. :thinking:

I don't understand what she is afraid of?

Honestly, I think her detachment is downright scary, whatever is causing it. I can't imagine any Atty, defense or State would want to appear before her after this.

I don't know how Travis family can stand this. God bless them and give them strength.

Tweeters must have reached the zone-out point.

@TrialDiariesJ: We r in recess and defense says they are calling 14 witnesses for their case and just have issues with 3 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Again, the argument over the image, which Neumeister insists is just a picture of the original. Neumeister: "This is just stalling!"

Uh, ye, Bryan, by you!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Evening recess. Willmott did not do cross examination. Nurmi says he filed a sealed motion re 14 witnesses.

OMG 14 witnesses in a sealed motion??? I think I may cry.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Evening recess. Willmott did not do cross examination. Nurmi says he filed a sealed motion re 14 witnesses.

we'll be here another 8 years.

Honestly, I think her detachment is downright scary, whatever is causing it. I can't imagine any Atty, defense or State would want to appear before her after this.

All I can think is she's just trying to be understanding of all sides and give him time. But it's obvious he's not going to do it so she needs to give him a good, hard kick in the butt and put the fear of God in him. She is allowing him to tell Juan he is asking for irrelevant evidence! That's not his place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs