Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait 14 mitigation witnesses? The sealed motion has to do with this hearing? Why would the motion in this hearing be sealed?

All I can think is she's just trying to be understanding of all sides and give him time. But it's obvious he's not going to do it so she needs to give him a good, hard kick in the butt and put the fear of God in him. She is allowing him to tell Juan he is asking for irrelevant evidence! That's not his place!
Um. Yeah. But this is the same judge who allowed a defense expert to begin telling the jury why 'their side' should be believed.

After that, her boogeying on the bench in a leopard print robe using her gavel as a makeshift mic, wouldn't surprise me.

They didn't even have 14 witnesses for the original trial. :gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5s 5 seconds ago

BN's argument to Juan was that he didn't need the original image. It was irrelevant. #jodiarias

And JM isn't taking his word for it, which I completely agree with. And Bryan wants to talk to DT after being ordered to provide it and password? Well, my radar's up!

I guess we're not all that done...

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 3m3 minutes ago
Shocking. Nurmi filed a sealed motion. More secrecy... #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 3m3 minutes ago
Nurmi says that the state has not yet turned over notes for its psych expert, Dr. DeMarte.

I just feel uncomfortable with beating up on the Judge. I know that I'm in the minority, but I trust her and understand that this is a DP case, so she wants to make sure that the Defense, no matter how goofy it seems, has a fair trial. She probably is disgusted as the rest of us. Just my Opinion

I'm on the judge's side. I like her, and I think she's a good judge, I usually always defend her. But she has got to be a JUDGE sometimes. This needs to be BN's last chance.

BN is furious that Juan discovered his deliberate alterations mistakes and is calling him on it. JMO

I wonder why he didn't want to say the name of the third guy who worked on it?
So an anonymous 'expert' is hired to do a job the expert on record can't do himself?? Is that even allowed?? Don't experts have to be vetted by the court as having expertise??

14 witnesses, he only has problems with 3 and yet he made a motion to dismiss the DP because he couldn't put on a full mitigation case???

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Stephens orders that expert witness notes be provided by Monday. We are done. Back Monday. #JodiArias

So 14 witnesses x 1 month each for Nurmi to question them( whatever delays he can dream up) = Never having a resolution

Sandra webber, Jason, george, aunt sue, mom, dad, sister, ex boyfriend, the girl she worked with at dennys. Thats 9.

14 witnesses, he only has problems with 3 and yet he made a motion to dismiss the DP because he couldn't put on a full mitigation case???

He can see where this 'dismiss the DP' fandango is headed (down the toidy).

If it's so irrelevant then just give it to him. What does it matter to you what he wants or if he's asking for something "irrelevant"? It's not your concern.

And as arrogant as BN is you'd think he'd be delighted to prove the pros wrong, right?!

And, no, the judge isn't on anybody's side. That's an exaggeration. If she were, she'd have dropped the death penalty a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member