Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan says he has 2 more hours left for this hearing so they are scheduling it #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: We r in recess and defense says they are calling 14 witnesses for their case and just have issues with 3 #jodiarias #3tvarias

14? I thought they had like 5 people. I can't with this never ending trial anymore guys. I just can't handle all this BS anymore.

You're telling me defense attorneys come all the way over to see a laptop and don't turn it on? What else could have been the purpose of their visit? To look at the boxes? They turned it on. They are the ones that wanted to see it.

IIRC the female Defense Atty that testified previously said they always have to look to see how much memory/data they will be reviewing to justify the expense of hiring an expert.

@TrialDiariesJ: Wed 10th this hearing will continue #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Stephens says the hearing will continue Wednesday.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 2m2 minutes ago
Evening recess. Willmott did not do cross examination. Nurmi says he filed a sealed motion re 14 witnesses.

14 witnesses?! This will be going on, you know, after Arias gets the needle.

14? I thought they had like 5 people. I can't with this never ending trial anymore guys. I just can't handle all this BS anymore.

Sounds like they're going for delay and stall until all the jurors drop out. 14?!?!?

I don't know if I will ever watch another trial- after this.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
Moore arguing about the copied image. Stephens orders defense to provide it. Martinez will have expert review it.

14 witnesses - this is insane. I'll be on social security by the time they finish.

I just feel uncomfortable with beating up on the Judge. I know that I'm in the minority, but I trust her and understand that this is a DP case, so she wants to make sure that the Defense, no matter how goofy it seems, has a fair trial. She probably is disgusted as the rest of us. Just my Opinion

Why 14?? Why not just make it a hundred Nurmi??

It would be great if Juan had only two or three questions for each of the witnesses and ended every cross-examination with Travis' autopsy photos.

Honestly, I think her detachment is downright scary, whatever is causing it. I can't imagine any Atty, defense or State would want to appear before her after this.

Hope, thanks for telling us your husbands comments. After awhile I start thinking I am in the twilight zone. :(. It is very depressing. And when someone comments this is all Jodi. So what? That is why there is a judge in the room. Or so I thought. Jodi can only do so much without help from the judge.

14 witnesses???? And their names are sealed even though they are to testify in open court??

Where are they getting all of these witnesses? Are they for the penalty phase or for this hearing going on with the computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member