Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be just one end of the room as it looks very small, smaller than her jail cell. I don't see the hamper of clothes either.

Makes me laugh as on the sex tape she talked about having Mr. Alexander come over and they would shut the door and well you know go at it all night. (Not exactly what she said). That room doesn't look inviting for love making if you ask me.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So you can't tell me anything
Bryan- I needed to know this ahead of time #jodiarias #3tvarias

And blame it all on Juan, of course...

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So you can't tell me anything
Bryan- I needed to know this ahead of time #jodiarias #3tvarias

And blame it all on Juan, of course...

Come on, JSS. Put an end to this obstruction of justice.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- In a motion filed on Nov. 10th, 2014 the websites that are mentioned all start on May 28, 2008 correct? #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

#JodiArias BN also an expert at idiotic photography poses.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 53s 53 seconds ago

Rapid fire from Juan.

BN can't answer.

Juan tells BN that he should have been warned that he knew nothing. #JodiArias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan is saying mid 2007 #jodiarias #3tvarias

Folks, one thing to consider. We know Juan never asks a question for which he doesn't know the answer. He's no Wilmott!

You have to know his expert will have all the stuff Neumeister just can't seem to find.

Should be fascinating, although I have a feeling that there won't be time for him today. Bet this is continued to another day...

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan says sorry it's taking me so long there's just so much *advertiser censored* on here lol #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
Neumeister: "sorry, there's just so much *advertiser censored* on this computer it takes me a qhile to get through it all." #JodiArias
---

BN's new mantra.

Martinez asked when *advertiser censored* was first accessed on #TravisAlexander's laptop. #JodiArias

I think JM wants BN to admit that TA was on the computer at 1:44pm that day accessing the Spybot. Then he can prove that he couldn't have been because of the pics. Which means the computer, when it was on, was automatically accessing various programs and TA can't be considered the person who was accessing anything really?

Does that make any sense?

MOO

Yes, which is why this lunch comes at an unbelievable time! Can the DT coach this witness during lunch, like Nurmi telling him where JM is going and....?

Neumeister: "sorry, there's just so much *advertiser censored* on this computer it takes me a qhile to get through it all." #JodiArias
---

BN's new mantra.

Did he really say that?

Yes, which is why this lunch comes at an unbelievable time! Can the DT coach this witness during lunch, like Nurmi telling him where JM is going and....?

Yes and he can also tell Willmott which questions to ask if she's confused.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Spybot was installed in 2007 wasn't it?
Bryan- I need to look. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm confused. I thought it was 2005?

Eta: went back through tweets and BN claimed that and Juan told him to highlight it...

At some point I wonder if Judge will tell Martinez to get on with what this has to do with the actual evidence and not his copy of it.

Because so far in this hearing we've definitively learned that #JodiArias is the defendant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo