Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven minutes and Counting. . . . ..

Let's get ready to R-U-M-B-L-E!

I exchanged messages with Hopeful One last month. She said that she's busy, tries to follow this trial (which is close to her heart) but finds it difficult since it isn't being televised. She feels very bad for Travis' family.

Thanks, rose. I've been in touch with Schuby and I think she just doesn't want to have this trial take over her life again. When I find myself glued to my computer over tweets about computer stuff I don't even understand, I can see her point. :scared:

I've thought for a long time that of the many, many, many mistakes the DT has made in this case, the biggest one is seeing this as a contest between themselves and JM. It's not about getting Jodi a fair trial, it's not even about keeping her from getting the DP, it's about beating Juan.

It really is. Too bad they already lost. Michael Keifer didn't even think JM would get a first degree conviction. :laughing:

Yes, Daisydomino, that's the one--thank you! Notice the printers and books on the left, the discs on the bed and another printer (?) and more books on the bed? Looks like CMJA was a busy little beaver!

ETA: Sorry, was replying to post #96.

@TrialDiariesJ: We are getting ready to begin #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ugh! I'm tired. I wanna take a nap, but I also don't want to read through forty pages of posts when I get up either. :sigh:

Change your settings to 200 post per page :giggle: so not as many to go through. Kinda like changing the font size with the last witness?

Nurmi surely does seem to take it all personally. How ironic if his animosity towards JM is propelling him into making wild and disastrous decisions like accusing JM of tampering with evidence, only to be brought to his knees and further humiliated. Sound familiar?

I'll never get that. Nurmi doesn't look like the athletic/competitive type...so what is left?

Battle of wits/facts/good case vs. bad case?

No Win situation there.

Retribution for embarrassing him in court? Easy solution, quit putting ill-prepared witnesses on the stand. MOO

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- was SpyBot run in May of 2008?
Bryan- He needs to do more things to find this information out #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14s 14 seconds ago

.@kinseyschofield reporting for duty.

Don't know if I will be able to contain myself over Neume. #jodiarias

B4CcZC9CEAAfbXA.jpg:large

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: . . . :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- May 27th, 2008 after 11pm is was run?
Bryan- I can't give exact info with running a report #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Go to May 27th, 2008
Bryan- Well there is mortified and change #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan-Go to that one
Bryan- why would you want me to go to that one
Juan basically says just do it #jodiarias #3tvarias

Lol. I think the defense is telling their witnesses not to commit to anything and deflect, deflect, deflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper