Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/04 In recess Computer Exp Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still not understanding why the judge isn't saying something to the witness about being prepared. And why she broke for lunch when she did? Why two hours? Something is amiss.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Spybot was installed in 2007 wasn't it?
Bryan- I need to look. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm confused. I thought it was 2005?

That is vintage JM. He's messing with the guy to show he's full of it and or lying.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- Spybot was installed in 2007 wasn't it?
Bryan- I need to look. #jodiarias #3tvarias

I'm confused. I thought it was 2005?

someone upthread said it was installed in 2005, and re-installed (updated) in 2007 (and again on the 6/4/08 date)

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
At some point I wonder if Judge will tell Martinez to get on with what this has to do with the actual evidence and not his copy of it.

Um, he's trying to prove he didn't delete anything off the computer.

Neumeister. Someone had to manually click Install to install a program on 6-10. #JodiArias

That is vintage JM. He's messing with the guy to show he's fullnif it and or lying.

Yeah, I went through the tweets and saw this was BN's claim and Juan told him to highlight it. I think that's where he's going.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You said it was a hard shut down on computer and on 6/19/2009 you are saying someone erased files #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan- When computer powered up without write blocker things got mortified. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
On June 10, 2008, "Someone went on there and started pushing buttons," Martinez said. He brings up "incinerator" again.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- So these are things that are automatically done by computer
Bryan- No it was downloaded on the 10th, windows updates and Apple update

At some point I wonder if Judge will tell Martinez to get on with what this has to do with the actual evidence and not his copy of it.

Well, somebody's lost the plot. Some of these tweeters are real twits. So frustrating.

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- There wasn't a program called incinerator on there at that time was there?
Bryan- hang on a second #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan- You said it was a hard shut down on computer and on 6/19/2009 you are saying someone erased files #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan- When computer powered up without write blocker things got mortified. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mortified....LOL. I am mortified.

I am still not understanding why the judge isn't saying something to the witness about being prepared. And why she broke for lunch when she did? Why two hours? Something is amiss.

Wasn't BN supposed to run back to his office and get the other drive that he didn't bring with this morning? Wasn't JSS allowing him yet more time (cuz he was busy, busy, busy yesterday and out of town for almost 2 weeks)

The only thing mortified is the DT.

@TrialDiariesJ: Bryan- I don't know name of program and I want to see what's incinerated
Juan- Incinerator 2.3 is not on there is it?
Bryan- No #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member