Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/05-08 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she is very articulate and also agree that comments included in these snips don't match what you read from me.
Yes obviously I haven't heard the entire interview. Just snippets. So it is taken out of context. Like Fonseca took the emails and texts out of context. I do apologize for giving an opinion based on snippets.

To those that know how to look at the courts schedule, can you confirm what I'm seeing elsewhere :banghead: :banghead: Another ONE DAY trial week?

TIA :seeya:

12/8/2014 9:30 Status Conference
12/10/2014 9:30 Evidentiary Hearing
12/11/2014 8:30 Trial
1/23/2015 13:30 Status Conference
2/6/2015 13:30 Oral Argument

I believe a couple of these are about the joiner for the withdrawal of the Death Penalty in Judge Kreamer is the presiding Judge.
The trial should continue on Monday.
Maybe the court cab only put one event on the docket?

Sounds like whoever incinerated all those files did so so that there was no way to tell when these *advertiser censored* hits were first done. Before or after JA....? The laptop had been Deanna's, at least registered to her, so I'm betting there was no *advertiser censored* before JA arrived in town and possibly not until just before she had moved away again. I think her plan started long before May... try that night in March when she "fell asleep" at TA's when TA was out on that third date with Mimi.

I found the article--very interesting--here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...xander-framed-for-child-*advertiser censored*

Great article, thanks for sharing- much more at link but here is this:

Their investigation revealed results that exonerated Fiola. On his computer it was found that a program had been remotely installed that essentially programmed the computer to access 40 child *advertiser censored* sites every minute. This is a computer "task" that would be impossible for a human to do by hand. Much like it would be impossible for Travis Alexander to access 70,000 child *advertiser censored* sites, while maintaining a full time job, a full time religion, and a full time stalker.

The Fiola investigation discovered that child *advertiser censored* sites had been accessed when they weren't even on the computer. One night when the Fiolas were out for dinner, their computer downloaded "thousands of *advertiser censored* files", at the rate of 40 per minute, to their state issued laptop. This sounds similar too. This sounds much like the evidence that shows that Travis Alexander accessed child *advertiser censored* 6 days after he was killed.

but Baez might have hit him with an iorn lol. Sorry I am remembering his terrible spelling when he was writing on his presentation board LOL

Oy vey Baez's motions would drive me batty especially his case citations. I wanted to send him my own Blue Book in hopes he would start to properly cite case law and do it consistently. Drove me bonkers everytime I read one of his papers ....

Tougher standards of professional witnesses would stop some of this fiasco. jmo

There was nothing the first jury could have done. The foreman was a stealth juror in my opinion. He refused to deliberate. So there was nothing the rest of the jury could do.

I respectfully disagree. This is a prime example where a juror should have made contact with JSS to alert her to the situation. The foreman could have been excused & replaced by an alternate juror, this is what should have happened.

Anyone remember the name of the guy that went out partying with Jodi and Matt the night she spent with Matt before she went to Darryl's house to eat breakfast and borrow gas cans the next day? They went to a bar pretty late (IIRC) and ate only appetizers (that stuck out to me as I have always wondered wether she was doing some sort of speed or coke- she didn't eat much on her death trip from what I can tell).

I have always been really curious, actually perplexed, at how the media didn't hunt Matt Mcartney down or do a thorough investigation into his life, friends and associates around the time and later. This WAS big with the media and some pretty substantial investigative shows did stories. It was weird.

Where is Matt and why hasn't he spoken up- one way or the other?

I read something (somewhere today- can't remember which of the many posts or articles I read) that lamented if it was actually Daryl Brewer the magazine message was meant for. Although I thought it had been proven it was MM near or during trial. Anyhoo, I was watching all of Darryl's testimony during cross and his after verdict interview and during cross there was mention of him meeting with Leach (Robin?) and setting up or advising JA on interviews. So much to rethink.

There is much more to this story and we all have a good idea what it is. I wish it could be proven and someone could go down for it. I wonder if Matt's friend was some lowlife computer genius hack? Hmmmm.

This was quite informative concerning virus and *advertiser censored*.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/mon...-child-*advertiser censored*-article-1.172602

I respectfully disagree. This is a prime example where a juror should have made contact with JSS to alert her to the situation. The foreman could have been excused & replaced by an alternate juror, this is what should have happened.

And I respectfully agree with you. LOL.

In the Examiner article, Christine Beswick writes, of Arias, "It's not unreasonable to wonder if she would be guilty of trying to frame him with child *advertiser censored* as well." After living with this crime and this trial for so long, one wonders if there is anything Arias would not do. This is the woman who told Det. Flores, "You might want to talk to a guy named Thomas Brown, and honestly, I haven't seen or heard from him since he was kicked out." She then volunteered to try to find him.

A Websleuth wondered if Brown was looking a *advertiser censored* on the Compaq Presario. No such accusation or criticism was ever leveled at him that we know of but Travis thought his behavior around women was inappropriate and terminated the rental agreement. Arias translated that as being "kicked out for deviant behavior." She sure likes to work that angle. Imputing murder to Brown? What was she going to do if she found him? And the assumptions she makes about the police and about this man and what's next, are too weird for words.

"Remember the missing engagement ring…the one Travis bought for another woman and it turned up missing? Many people believed that Arias, stole this ring. It occurred to me what if…Arias showed up wearing this ring and Travis ripped it from her finger?

Perhaps, he caused no physical damage but to Arias his removal of the ring perhaps roughly, along with the words he may have uttered, caused Arias to keep insisting that this finger…ring-less…is damaged!"

Anyone remember the name of the guy that went out partying with Jodi and Matt the night she spent with Matt before she went to Darryl's house to eat breakfast and borrow gas cans the next day? They went to a bar pretty late (IIRC) and ate only appetizers (that stuck out to me as I have always wondered wether she was doing some sort of speed or coke- she didn't eat much on her death trip from what I can tell).

I have always been really curious, actually perplexed, at how the media didn't hunt Matt Mcartney down or do a thorough investigation into his life, friends and associates around the time and later. This WAS big with the media and some pretty substantial investigative shows did stories. It was weird.

Where is Matt and why hasn't he spoken up- one way or the other?

I read something (somewhere today- can't remember which of the many posts or articles I read) that lamented if it was actually Daryl Brewer the magazine message was meant for. Although I thought it had been proven it was MM near or during trial. Anyhoo, I was watching all of Darryl's testimony during cross and his after verdict interview and during cross there was mention of him meeting with Leach (Robin?) and setting up or advising JA on interviews. So much to rethink.

There is much more to this story and we all have a good idea what it is. I wish it could be proven and someone could go down for it. I wonder if Matt's friend was some lowlife computer genius hack? Hmmmm.

I don't think anyone said who he was, just one of Matt's friends and they all met up at the Red Room, and then a karaoke bar. Off to search now.

JODI ARIAS: ‘They’ll OVERTURN My murder Conviction!’

Published on: December 4, 2014
by Jon Leiberman NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Convicted killer Jodi Arias believes she will have her murder conviction overturned, The National ENQUIRER has learned.<snip>
Her mind-set is there&#8217;s no way she is getting death, but it&#8217;s more than that,&#8221; a close source that spoke with Arias divulged. &#8220;She is focused on her appeal because she thinks she&#8217;ll win it. She truly thinks she will walk free one day.&#8220;This is the most upbeat (Arias) has been in months. She&#8217;s ready for this to be over so she can hammer away on the appeal,&#8221; the insider added. &#8220;She&#8217;s talking about writing a book when she&#8217;s a free woman!&#8221; more at link: ww.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/jodi-arias-theyll-overturn-my-murder-conviction

I'm still holding on to Jodi's 'Mark my words, I'll never be convicted' belief LOL!! One good thing as I see it is, we have a judge who has done contortions to appease the defense. What exactly are her grounds for appeal?? The 40k she's supposedly raised sure won't go far.

I found the article--very interesting--here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...xander-framed-for-child-*advertiser censored*
Their investigation revealed results that exonerated Fiola. On his computer it was found that a program had been remotely installed that essentially programmed the computer to access 40 child *advertiser censored* sites every minute. This is a computer "task" that would be impossible for a human to do by hand. Much like it would be impossible for Travis Alexander to access 70,000 child *advertiser censored* sites, while maintaining a full time job, a full time religion, and a full time stalker.

The Fiola investigation discovered that child *advertiser censored* sites had been accessed when they weren't even on the computer. One night when the Fiolas were out for dinner, their computer downloaded "thousands of *advertiser censored* files", at the rate of 40 per minute, to their state issued laptop. This sounds similar too. This sounds much like the evidence that shows that Travis Alexander accessed child *advertiser censored* 6 days after he was killed.

The CBC estimated in 2009 that at any given moment in time, a total of 20 million computers are being infected with as many as one billion viruses that are related to child *advertiser censored* sites.

WOW...did not know that.

I think the information we have on the whereabouts of Travis' computer are correct. The P.I. examined it in the Mesa P.D. evidence room & photographed it on August 20, 2014 and on September 2, came in to take it with him. This was probably Dorian Bond, for delivery to Bryan Neumeister. Once she was satisfied that this item she had designs on was available to her, Arias gave up her self-representation and sought her attorneys again. (She had also procured Dr. Fonseca and had "evaluated her".)

Great article, thanks for sharing- much more at link but here is this:

Yea, and I think most people nowadays that are online are well aware that just opening an email can install a trojan/virus on your pc, not to mention if someone has actual access to it. There's also mention in one of TA and JA's msg's that refers to some old bf of JA's having a password and from the sounds of the conversation TA felt it compromised his security. Just wish it showed the date that this happened.

JApassw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member